Scorching summer coming, experts warn

webfact

11 minutes ago, British Bulldog said:

Ha ! How ironic, we just had 13 hours of rain over Vientiane this weekend, with temperatures dropping to 25C during the day .... almost unheard of in this neck of the woods, 'rain' in February !!! OK, we may occasionally have a sun shower that last all of 10 mins, but even that is rare. I tell you what though ... we must have copped a lot of your pollution from the south up here because the rain created a mass of dirty black streaks on one of my white cars, almost difficult to get off with a wipe of the hand, so washed the cars in the rain for that sparkly finish (Which it did) ... cause' some may say its the ash from the rice burning which starts around now, but I have never seen ash that sticks like glue to car ... anyway, we have well and truly washed the skies for you guys in the south now, just hope some of the clear air drifts down your way to give you a break !

Two days in BKK, one ten minute shower,  and the car was covered in greasy black streakes.

• Sad 1

there was a 50 per cent chance that the global average temperature in 2019 will break the previous year’s record and become the second hottest year ever in history.

Ever in history?  How far back would that be????  

What pure bull these people in white lab-coats utter?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, overherebc said:

Seems different around my way. I bought a 50 baht thermometer ( made in China ) in the local market and since then it's been a steady 31 degrees day and night for about 3 months.

have you turned it on??

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, sjbrownderby said:

Every time I buy a ticket I have a fifty percent chance of winning the lottery.........................I might win, I might not. 

nah its 33%  you might  lose the ticket .....correction 25%  or have a Policeman borrow  it

• Haha 1