Teenager who joined IS group in Syria to lose UK citizenship

webfact

Meanwhile.... 90% of british rapists are “white”, from a population of 82%.... just figured I’d get out in front of that question

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/newcastle-grooming-scandal-exploitation-victims-sarah-champion-race-a7890106.html
You post a link to a column by Naz Shah? Really?
https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/mp-shares-tweet-saying-abuse-victims-should-shut-their-mouths-for-good-of-diversity-6872181/

Sent from my SM-G955F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, JingjoDave said:

NOPE ,,, Christian God had a son called Jesus ,,, I have fallen for this trap before that terrorist's God is same. Also Mohammed married a 13 year old girl ,,, I choose not to use the legal term for that.

Hmm not quite true ,,, he actually left two successors ,,, hence the problem. The true successor was extremely ambiguous , "the one closest to me" . Perhaps Mohammed was a Thai immigration in a former life?

Hmmm..... a 13 year old you say.... much like was the custom with all societies 1500 years ago. The legal term your flouncing around was not invented 1500 years ago, but rather, is a concept of a more modern time, and should not be applied to societies of millennia past, even if some members here would like to see modern justice harken back to medieval times

And.... the Virgin Mary appears to have been raped by the Holy Spirit when, by some accounts, she was aged 12-14.... damn... what was that word you were avoiding?

Anyway.... Jesus son of god... or Jesus prophet of god? If you believe in fairy tales like the immaculate conception, great, but really? Meanwhile, more logically, Jesus should be seen as a prophet.... most religouse people actually agree with logic on this, funnily enough, as do logical and skeptical non religious people.

oh dear, I’ve gone and done it.... those religouse folk I mention are Muslims, who see Jesus as a prophet, and accept him in their religion, unlike nasty Christians who don’t accept Muslim prophets, even though they worship the same angry god.

but.... I should have been more circumspect with wording, and your right to call me on it. Mohammed left no clear successor, it was disputed, and this led to the devision of the faith twixt Sunni and Shia Muslims, which was actually the crux of my comment, in denying that Mohammed was responsible for an ongoing “bitter harvest of suffering”, but suggesting instead, that it resulted from the split following Mohammed’s death.

9 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Notwithstanding a lot of the back and forth arguments in this thread, one simple legal reality remains which is that anyone with dual nationality who participates in or supports terrorist activities may have their British nationality revoked. If the Government decision holds then any future intention to participate in such activities by other individuals stands to receive similar treatment. Maybe Jeremy Corbyn would care to put reversal of such a policy into the manifesto of the Labour Party at the next election. Should be a vote winner. Not.

Yes, and we've seen another similar development in the US, where the woman was born in the US, but the daughter of a Yemeni diplomat, so US citizenship was rejected based on a US law pertaining to this, so not the same as this UK case where she was already granted citizenship.

However, I do think all countries affected need to assure that these people are brought to justice, and if that means bringing them back as citizens for prosecution then that may be the right thing depending on the case. However, the danger in that is that the person is then afforded all the constitutional and other rights of due process as a citizen and that is not desirable obviously. However, letting them roam free is not a good option.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/isis-bride-hoda-muthana-us-citizen-sec-pompeo/story?id=61193487

2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

So the Daily mail and the left wing Guardian say she was groomed so she must have been ???? she didn't need to be groomed, Muslim extremist etc was in her family, just have a look at her dad along side Choudrey. 

There’s still evidence. 

Your post said there was none. 

You are wrong. 

49 minutes ago, telboybk said:

MMM.....maybe.... but not really... I posted a link to an article approved by the editors of the independent, which you seemingly counter by posting a tabloid article.

it reinforced the figure shown by other sources, and was an easy fit to provide as a link.... you know... something tangible instead of promoting demonizing misinformation, as you did with your 84% rubbish

but hey, would you feel better if I verified my numbers with yet another source? “Yet another”, because the DoJ link I provided in this thread, also verifies the numbers I (and shah) used

12 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

There’s still evidence. 

Your post said there was none. 

You are wrong. 

But on the bright side, at least the islamophobes are starting to read the links, thereby educating themselves.... that’s a positive... or am I being generous because their argument has stalled, especially in the face of Bangladesh renouncing this girls ability to pursue Bangladeshi citizenship, which will see her returned to blighty.

MMM.....maybe.... but not really... I posted a link to an article approved by the editors of the independent, which you seemingly counter by posting a tabloid article.

it reinforced the figure shown by other sources, and was an easy fit to provide as a link.... you know... something tangible instead of promoting demonizing misinformation, as you did with your 84% rubbish

but hey, would you feel better if I verified my numbers with yet another source? “Yet another”, because the DoJ link I provided in this thread, also verifies the numbers I (and shah) used

Demonizing? Muslims do that by their actions alone.
And you're aware that The Independent is Muslim owned?
The information in my link is widely known.

But on the bright side, at least the islamophobes are starting to read the links, thereby educating themselves.... that’s a positive... or am I being generous because their argument has stalled, especially in the face of Bangladesh renouncing this girls ability to pursue Bangladeshi citizenship, which will see her returned to blighty.
And you're STILL referring to people as Islamophobes.
LOL!

10 hours ago, farcanell said:

The respective messengers to both religions, was Gabriel. Not chalk and cheese, but the same entity.

mohammed was not a mass murderer, but a prophet of the supposed one true god.... the same god as adopted by Christendom  600 years earlier.

the violence started when Mohammed died without a successor, beginning the shi-ite/ Sunni rivalry, which still causes violence today amongst Muslims.

the stats I cited with a link, included percentage of offenders and percentage of population... so are equatable, with a soupçon of math.

regards the comment about rapes as a part of grooming... I haven’t heard of other groups doing this either, in recent modern history, although history is full of accounts of rape as a phycological weopon against invaders or enemies.... but that said, stats still show 90% of rapists in Britain are white men... they are rapists, regardless of beliefs, and this does not make them better persons, if that’s what you are suggesting

if instead your espousing the virtue of white Christians, then shame, and let me point you at the scandal involving priests raping little boys... lovely innit?

and curiously, to me at least, is why anyone would thank a god that lets these atrocities occur... if it were an identifiable person, that let atrocities be committed on his/her watch, that person would be persecuted, but not god, who loves us so, yet let’s us be victims of atrocities on his/ her watch.... bizzare... but go ahead and thank god, whom allows this, if it makes everything a ok within your brainbox.

Your ignorance of the life of Muhammed and the horrendous carnage he created is astonishing, as is your failure to comprehend the difference between the Prophets of Islam and Christianity and the ideologies they expounded.

The evidence that Muhammed was a vicious mass murderer of Jews, Christians and numerous other "enemies" of Islam overwhelming and recorded in Islamic texts as well as countless other works. Here are just a couple of examples of the warrior Prophet's bloody exploits, which include his personal mass beheading of 800 Jews:

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

https://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/founders.htm

Nothing highlights the contrast between Muhammed and Jesus more vividly than their reported last words on earth.

Jesus said:  "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." Luke 23:34.  (said while dying on the cross at Calvary after being betrayed and sentenced to die for no legitimate reason).

Muhammed said: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427 (said while dying in the arms of his wife Aisha - whom he took as a bride in middle-age when she was nine, deflowering her at 13.

Your comparison between the activities of the mostly-Muslim rape gangs and individual abusive Christian priests won't wash. Pedophile priests are acting in contravention of the tenets of their religion, not using it to justify their behavior.

My reference to God was tongue in cheek; I happen to be an anti-theist. However, the choice between living in a Judeo-Christian Britain or a UK Islamic state under Sharia is for me a no-brainer. Mercifully, by the time this transition has been achieved through ongoing jihad, I shall no longer be around to enjoy the dubious benefits of jizyha.

Neither, with luck, will you. 

2 minutes ago, telboybk said:

Demonizing? Muslims do that by their actions alone.
And you're aware that The Independent is Muslim owned?
The information in my link is widely known.

lol... is it really? (The independent Muslim owned) And does it matter if it’s factual.... or are you going to demonise this media outlet because it’s Muslim owned?

i had to qualify what I referenced above, because my response to your point about your information being widely known is... lol... is it really? Perhaps it’s widely known in your second, forced, rendition, but in its original form, to which I debunked, it was misleading

its tiring, but I’ll try again... muslims aren’t the enemy... extremists of any ilk, are the enemy... I know, it’s hard for haters, but do try

6 minutes ago, telboybk said:

And you're STILL referring to people as Islamophobes.
LOL!

If you fail to understand what I’m implying by using any word in any post, because it’s misspelled or incorrect in any form, (or is too long), just ask, and I will attempt to address that to clarify my POV

Lol... hope that helps... I’m here for you, sweetness. ????

lol... is it really? (The independent Muslim owned) And does it matter if it’s factual.... or are you going to demonise this media outlet because it’s Muslim owned?

i had to qualify what I referenced above, because my response to your point about your information being widely known is... lol... is it really? Perhaps it’s widely known in your second, forced, rendition, but in its original form, to which I debunked, it was misleading

its tiring, but I’ll try again... muslims aren’t the enemy... extremists of any ilk, are the enemy... I know, it’s hard for haters, but do try
Well, I and many others, as shown by the rise of certain parties in Europe DO think Muslims and Islam are the enemy. As shown by their continuous barbaric actions. So called 'moderate' Muslims are complicit in their silence. They'll go crazy when some cartoons are drawn yet remain silent when their religion (death cult) is supposedly being hijacked by extremists.

You throw around 'Islamophobic', 'hate' and 'bigot' at anyone who disagrees with your positive opinion of the death cult.
Pretty pathetic.

21 hours ago, stevenl said:

Good article from The Guardian.

So it appears it is not clear cut she has Bangladeshi citizenship, or can apply for it. That makes this decision to revoke very, very contentious, and by the looks of it based on public outcry.

Which is fair enough as she has no remorse at all.

Even recently, she was saying that she wasn't bothered by seeing the heads of people in bins - as they were enemies ????.

There's something v. wrong with her, so leave her stateless and in a 'refugee' camp...

Edit - It's her problem if she is genuinely left stateless - as nobody wants her as a result of her actions.

19 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

To be fair, i  have a problem with any religion that causes death and destruction throughout the world, but it just so happens approx 99% of  terrorist attacks across the world involve Islam, as of yesterday it was 34,623 deadly terrorist attacks since 9/11, name me another religion that comes anywhere close to that number ? 

Name me another religion that is Homophobic, kills Apostates, is Misogynist, doesn't believe in freedom of speech ?

99%?

A link to where that statistic comes from please.

Just now, alfieconn said:

To be fair that was just a guess, so it could actually be 99.9999999999%

Anyway, fancy answering the questions ?

So you just made it up then.

“Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.” 
― Noam Chomsky, Media Control: The Spectacular Achievements of Propaganda

59 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

To be fair, i  have a problem with any religion that causes death and destruction throughout the world, but it just so happens approx 99% of  terrorist attacks across the world involve Islam, as of yesterday it was 34,623 deadly terrorist attacks since 9/11, name me another religion that comes anywhere close to that number ? 

Almost all terrorist attacks are perpetrated by Moslems. However not all Moslems are terrorists. In the UK, Moslem supporters of the Jihad are in a relatively small minority.

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Your ignorance of the life of Muhammed and the horrendous carnage he created is astonishing, as is your failure to comprehend the difference between the Prophets of Islam and Christianity and the ideologies they expounded.

The evidence that Muhammed was a vicious mass murderer of Jews, Christians and numerous other "enemies" of Islam overwhelming and recorded in Islamic texts as well as countless other works. Here are just a couple of examples of the warrior Prophet's bloody exploits, which include his personal mass beheading of 800 Jews:

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

https://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/founders.htm

Nothing highlights the contrast between Muhammed and Jesus more vividly than their reported last words on earth.

Jesus said:  "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." Luke 23:34.  (said while dying on the cross at Calvary after being betrayed and sentenced to die for no legitimate reason).

Muhammed said: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427 (said while dying in the arms of his wife Aisha - whom he took as a bride in middle-age when she was nine, deflowering her at 13.

Your comparison between the activities of the mostly-Muslim rape gangs and individual abusive Christian priests won't wash. Pedophile priests are acting in contravention of the tenets of their religion, not using it to justify their behavior.

My reference to God was tongue in cheek; I happen to be an anti-theist. However, the choice between living in a Judeo-Christian Britain or a UK Islamic state under Sharia is for me a no-brainer. Mercifully, by the time this transition has been achieved through ongoing jihad, I shall no longer be around to enjoy the dubious benefits of jizyha.

Neither, with luck, will you. 

RIght... so let’s look at this, then... as admittedly, I’m more aware of the crimes against humanity as committed by Christian followers of  “god” vs those of Muslim followers of “god”

you provided a list, which if you exclude the supposed killing of 600-900 Jewish men, who had fought against or betrayed a treaty with Mohammed, only includes a few souls executed for crimes including attempted assasination, murder etc... nothing unusual in any society of that age.... bearing in mind that Mohammed was a leader of people’s beyond just their immortal souls, and also therefore responsible for adjudicating crimes and punishments in the present... but no mass murder there

so... now lets look at the beheading of Jews.... those links provided in the list don’t provide any numbers, so we need to expand our search somewhat, and we find that Mohammed appointed an arbitrator, and all agreed to abide by the arbitrators findings, which was to behead the Jews who had unexpectedly opposed Mohammed’s army ( the Jews who had not, went free)... so Mohammed, having agreed to abide by the arbiters findings, along with others, therefore upheld the findings... he did not order the killings... damn... emergent civilisation is being copied even today, with supreme court’s arbitrating and giving the final word.... funny that... modern society copying 1500 year old Muslim standards

then you dish out a version of Mohammed last words, which seem likely fabricated, and in conflict with 4463; Muslims, 2444... “oh allah, (with) the higher companions”.... further, his last sermon contained no recorded curse

what else? My “comparison” of rape gangs to priests won’t wash... no worries... I did not make that comparison, but rather, I said...

” if instead your espousing the virtue of white Christians, then shame, and let me point you at the scandal involving priests raping little boys” 

Therein i questioned the support and virtue of white Christians, whilst dealing with ambiguities, citing cause.... but hey... let’s go further and look at how Christians, after 1500 years of developing their religion, compare with Muslims, after 1500 years of developing their religion, if you like

now.. let’s move forward, because the last paragraph is a little tongue in cheek... Both the religions had there primary holy books written hundreds of years after the fact, and believing that they contain exact oral recordings of past events is nothing short of preposterous... ergo relying on them in an argument is folly.

history is written by the victor.... or western society which invented the printing machine allowing for mass reproduction of the written word, and subsequent prejudices, hundreds of years ago... but don’t let that worry you.

And... your last sentence is a rather nasty and petty jibe... but am I surprised? Not really...

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

Which is fair enough as she has no remorse at all.

Even recently, she was saying that she wasn't bothered by seeing the heads of people in bins - as they were enemies ????.

There's something v. wrong with her, so leave her stateless and in a 'refugee' camp...

Edit - It's her problem if she is genuinely left stateless - as nobody wants her as a result of her actions.

You’ve frequently expressed your distrust and lack of faith in politicians.

And yet here you are backing extremely dubious actions by a polician, your justification ‘what you believe Begum has said based’.

Odd that.

My view, get the politicians out of this and put it before the courts.

5 minutes ago, farcanell said:

” if instead your espousing the virtue of white Christians, then shame, and let me point you at the scandal involving priests raping little boys” 

No problem exposing paedophile priests, but it's even more difficult to expose Pakistani grooming gangs. Both are equally prolific.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Archived