Teenager who joined IS group in Syria to lose UK citizenship

webfact

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

To be fair, i  have a problem with any religion that causes death and destruction throughout the world, but it just so happens approx 99% of  terrorist attacks across the world involve Islam, as of yesterday it was 34,623 deadly terrorist attacks since 9/11, name me another religion that comes anywhere close to that number ? 

terror has been a tool of war since the dawn of time.... usually, not always, employed by the inferior combatant. Hitler created terror 6 million times at least, by having 6 million Jews murdered.... and rome... well.

regardless, its rather one sided to stipulate a time frame in your question, to promote your agenda.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Spidey said:

No problem exposing paedophile priests, but it's even more difficult to expose Pakistani grooming gangs. Both are equally prolific.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yes!

bring the girl home and investigate her story.... set up a task force to use her testimony to pursue groomers... these are the real enemy within.

The UK really should go through with this and revoke her citizenship.

This will set a precedent and increase the likelihood of rejection for Dutch citizenship,

that she is now considering, according to the latest updates.

8 minutes ago, farcanell said:

RIght... so let’s look at this, then... as admittedly, I’m more aware of the crimes against humanity as committed by Christian followers of  “god” vs those of Muslim followers of “god”

you provided a list, which if you exclude the supposed killing of 600-900 Jewish men, who had fought against or betrayed a treaty with Mohammed, only includes a few souls executed for crimes including attempted assasination, murder etc... nothing unusual in any society of that age.... bearing in mind that Mohammed was a leader of people’s beyond just their immortal souls, and also therefore responsible for adjudicating crimes and punishments in the present... but no mass murder there

so... now lets look at the beheading of Jews.... those links provided in the list don’t provide any numbers, so we need to expand our search somewhat, and we find that Mohammed appointed an arbitrator, and all agreed to abide by the arbitrators findings, which was to behead the Jews who had unexpectedly opposed Mohammed’s army ( the Jews who had not, went free)... so Mohammed, having agreed to abide by the arbiters findings, along with others, therefore upheld the findings... he did not order the killings... damn... emergent civilisation is being copied even today, with supreme court’s arbitrating and giving the final word.... funny that... modern society copying 1500 year old Muslim standards

then you dish out a version of Mohammed last words, which seem likely fabricated, and in conflict with 4463; Muslims, 2444... “oh allah, (with) the higher companions”.... further, his last sermon contained no recorded curse

what else? My “comparison” of rape gangs to priests won’t wash... no worries... I did not make that comparison, but rather, I said...

” if instead your espousing the virtue of white Christians, then shame, and let me point you at the scandal involving priests raping little boys” 

Therein i questioned the support and virtue of white Christians, whilst dealing with ambiguities, citing cause.... but hey... let’s go further and look at how Christians, after 1500 years of developing their religion, compare with Muslims, after 1500 years of developing their religion, if you like

now.. let’s move forward, because the last paragraph is a little tongue in cheek... Both the religions had there primary holy books written hundreds of years after the fact, and believing that they contain exact oral recordings of past events is nothing short of preposterous... ergo relying on them in an argument is folly.

history is written by the victor.... or western society which invented the printing machine allowing for mass reproduction of the written word, and subsequent prejudices, hundreds of years ago... but don’t let that worry you.

And... your last sentence is a rather nasty and petty jibe... but am I surprised? Not really...

Ah, well. You can lead a horse to water. . .

12 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Yes!

bring the girl home and investigate her story.... set up a task force to use her testimony to pursue groomers... these are the real enemy within.

Ive already mentioned it numerous times ..... her father, crikey it's not rocket science.

8 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Anyway here is a  list of Muslim terrorist attacks going back  the last 30 days, but no doubt you will dispute that as well !

Interesting that a large majority are Moslem on Moslem, which goes back to my assertion that the majority of Moslems are anti Jihadist too.

6 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Ive already mentioned it numerous times ..... her father, crikey it's not rocket science.

I haven't seen any suggestions that he's part of a grooming gang and, even if he were, he's hardly likely to discuss it with his daughter.

24 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Yes!

yeah...just go ahead and spend millions with a lowlife that doesn't give a shit about anything besides herself... she laughed when speaking about the bombing in Manchester, she has no heart nor soul let her where she is

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I haven't seen any suggestions that he's part of a grooming gang and, even if he were, he's hardly likely to discuss it with his daughter.

How do you know what he discussed with his daughter, is that what your basing your argument on ?

The amount of attention that this thread requires by Moderators is becoming intolerable.

Let me make it very clear, if a certain group of individuals dont step back and tone it down, there will be holidays issued. You have all been around long enough to know the rules.

STOP the personal jibes, and straying/deflecting into Off topic subjects.

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:27 AM, Spidey said:

Although anti racist, I do feel that anyone who turns their back on a country to aid terrorists that openly plot the downfall of, attack, kill, and maim, the innocent citizens of that country, can't be surprised when that country revokes their citizenship.

She made her bed, now she can lie in it. Som nam na. 

What has "Although anti racist" to do with anything …. ?  Hate this pc cr.p

Just a thought to those who say she was only 15 at the time and to young to be responsible for her actions...

Yesterday a 16 year old boy was found guilty of rape and murder of a 6 year old girl, he to was probably 15 too at the time of the offence, should he too get a lenient sentence?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-47322658

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

She states she lost two children to malnutrition, how is it she looks to be fat?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The dates don't match/support her statement, she was 15 now she is 18 almost 19 and just gave birth to another one, she lost 2 that were a couple months old, how could it be

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:42 PM, varun said:

The UK really should go through with this and revoke her citizenship.

This will set a precedent and increase the likelihood of rejection for Dutch citizenship,

that she is now considering, according to the latest updates.

As well as her Fathers citizenship,  her father he was a right hand man of Choudhury the hate preacher and one or two other radical preachers, he is now classed as an hero and if she come back with the child he will be taught that his murdering father was an Daesh hero

On 2/22/2019 at 10:03 PM, Mavideol said:

The dates don't match/support her statement, she was 15 now she is 18 almost 19 and just gave birth to another one, she lost 2 that were a couple months old, how could it be

Huh?

First one at 15, 2nd one at 16, third one at 17, 4th one at 17, 5th one at 18. She could have had 2 more.

58 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Huh?

First one at 15, 2nd one at 16, third one at 17, 4th one at 17, 5th one at 18. She could have had 2 more.

you forgot the incubation time and the postpartum time, unless she's part of the domestic Pig family that requires a minimum of 112 and a maximum of 115 days of pregnancy (the average is 113 days) 555

Archived