Lazy hooker

Alfonz

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You paid her no money at all? That is totally, and completely unforgivable. There is never, ever a circumstance that warrants that. She is making a living. Do you honestly think she wanted to be with you? Give her something for her time. You were completely in the wrong here, and you committed a grievous sin. 

Do you honestly think she was with you for your California surfer looks? Because you resemble Brad Pitt? Get a life, please, and stop preying on the local women. 

Ok maybe you should pay to her Brad Pitt for nothing!! 

4 minutes ago, Alfonz said:
I don't get it Guys. You trying me push that I am wrong!!
I wanna see you will pay <removed> I paid lots of drinks to her.
You, gays, look like you agree with her

Bum bum and gays you say?
Whatever ever turns you on.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Posts edited/removed

If you want this topic to remain open DO NOT discuss/mention the specifics (money etc)

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

• Like 1

Everything is wrong with your approach...1st off...for xxxx baht you could have taken 4 girls with you...

Even if she did not meet you expectations...you should have paid her between x00 - x000 baht and thanked her for nothing... 

Edited by Puchaiyank

17 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You take a chance when you bar fine a woman. If she comes back to your room, and is boring or detached, or behaving in a way that you do not like, you kindly ask her to leave. But, you have to give her something for her time. It is just basic decency and respect. Not the full amount, that was agreed upon. Of course not. But something, especially if it has gotten past the shower part. We are talking about a rather paltry sum, to make her feel comfortable walking away, from a situation that did not work out. Come on now. Be a gentleman, and never, ever pay nothing, when you decide it is not working. It is a recipe for disaster, and you are fortunate it did not get worse for you. Do not show disrespect for such a simple thing. She was not into it. It is not an easy job. Perhaps you did not humor her enough, or make her feel comfortable, or crack enough jokes, or use your few Thai questions? Maybe she is new to the game, and was tense and nervous. It is on you to help her relax. It is about your creativity, and kindness, and you ability to soften her up. Most working girls here are really nice people. They are doing what they need to do, to survive and help their families, in most cases. Do not make their lives even harder than they already are. Regardless, do the right thing. Always behave with respect here, especially with Thai women in the business. They deserve that.

Or maybe she is just lazy and trying it on. 

1 hour ago, Alfonz said:

When I took woman In my truck in Romania is usually a gipsy woman but she does her job very well a price is less cheap than Pattaya.

When you took woman in Romania is less cheap than Pattaya !!

You know the answer then mate, go back to Romania.:cheesy:???? save yourself loads of money.

• Thanks 1

Not totally unknown for a working girl who normally shares her digs with others who needs to find and alternative place just to get their head down for a night. There's also the one's that are behind on the rent and can't get into their room without some quick cash changing hands. So they can pick a LDOP or Noob (like the OP) from a mile away, go on a serious charm offensive and get themselves a nice, air-conditioned room, possibly a shower. If they're really lucky (or good at the game), get paid for sleeping and bugger all else.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You take a chance when you bar fine a woman. If she comes back to your room, and is boring or detached, or behaving in a way that you do not like, you kindly ask her to leave. But, you have to give her something for her time. It is just basic decency and respect. Not the full amount, that was agreed upon. Of course not. But something, especially if it has gotten past the shower part. We are talking about a rather paltry sum, to make her feel comfortable walking away, from a situation that did not work out. Come on now. Be a gentleman, and never, ever pay nothing, when you decide it is not working. It is a recipe for disaster, and you are fortunate it did not get worse for you. Do not show disrespect for such a simple thing. She was not into it. It is not an easy job. Perhaps you did not humor her enough, or make her feel comfortable, or crack enough jokes, or use your few Thai questions? Maybe she is new to the game, and was tense and nervous. It is on you to help her relax. It is about your creativity, and kindness, and you ability to soften her up. Most working girls here are really nice people. They are doing what they need to do, to survive and help their families, in most cases. Do not make their lives even harder than they already are. Regardless, do the right thing. Always behave with respect here, especially with Thai women in the business. They deserve that.

I understand you what do you mean just I am a bit tyred. You know I am from East Europe and basic salary is there same as here even lower just I like Asian women.
You know I make money very hard with hundreds of hours overtime. And I forward so much I will come to her and enjoy my holiday but what I see is a scam and angry. Guys do not answer me such as go back home or similar speech. I do not have a right to spend a nice holiday after 2 years hard job??
Guys, I know you think about me I am cheap because   I am from eastern Europe but belive or not when a girl is good to me I always give her tip. 

But what happened now I cannot accept this case. Some women do not have any feel and good behaviour there are only Maschine to take your ATM as much as you have this is insane. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, colinneil said:

When you took woman in Romania is less cheap than Pattaya !!

You know the answer then mate, go back to Romania.:cheesy:???? save yourself loads of money.

I dont know what is funny . Maybe You like pay XXXX per 10 minutes

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

This type of scandalous fraud happens more than people think. Probably because most guys are embarrassed to admit they took a girl home and didn’t get any. Don't let that stop you though. You should report to the police with her photo (you did take photos, correct?) and file a formal complaint. There’s a simple two page, all-purpose form that covers personal disputes. The police will gladly help you complete the form, take your 10,000 Baht filing fee, find the flirtatious harlot, and give her a good tongue lashing, You can’t stand still for this sort of tomfoolery.

Thanks for the advice. But officially here is xxx not allow how I can contact police about my case

11 minutes ago, Alfonz said:

Thanks for the advice. But officially here is xxx not allow how I can contact police about my case

A very good point and you are most certainly correct. Please disregard my previous advice and just do your best to forget about this unfortunate incident. It will all be fine tomorrow....or maybe the next day,

• Haha 1

She's practicing for later life married to a farang. 

Pretend to laugh at his jokes, tell him he's witty and charming. 

Pretend to be asleep hoping like hell he leaves you alone, but still gives you money in the morning.  ????