Foreigner breaks leg in motorbike wreck

Rimmer

Foreigner breaks leg in motorbike wreck

image.png

PATTAYA:--A foreign man broke his leg when he crashed his motorbike in a one-vehicle accident on Pratamnak Hill.

The unidentified foreigner also suffered cuts and road rash. Girlfriend Nuanprang Neampoon, 26, had only minor injuries. Both were treated at Banglamung Hospital.

Nuanprang said her boyfriend was driving up to the Pattaya viewpoint, but was unfamiliar with the steep, narrow road. He lost control and crashed.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-01-03--

47 minutes ago, johng said:

Driving up but looks to be on the wrong side of the road ?

I'd like to say that they're on the right side of the road if you want to perform first aid help.

You can see that the other side of the road has a blind bend/curve.

5 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Just remember Danish people have one of the best education of driving license same as Australia 

and I know you always think i am from Denmark but i am not 

With your name, I think it's reasonable to conclude a Scandinavian ancestry.

There's a difference between education and execution. Plenty of crap drivers in Australia.

On 3/1/2019 at 4:08 AM, Rimmer said:

Nuanprang said her boyfriend was driving up to the Pattaya viewpoint, but was unfamiliar with the steep, narrow road. He lost control and crashed

Possibly unfamiliar with motor bikes as well...:whistling:

About time they take bikes off unlicensed riders and impound them if they are rented and make the rental companies pay heavy to get them back, they will soon stop renting to any Tom, Schwanz or Garri without the appropriate driving licence.

That's his holiday done ????Not much fun hopping around Pattaya on crouches, cant even play a game of pool. Ich like hell with the heat!  If I was him, I would get on the next flight home, make sure they put my leg straight, if it need's pins etc.   

On 3/1/2019 at 10:47 AM, johng said:

Driving up but looks to be on the wrong side of the road ?

Driving down on the correct side of the road, at the right-hand bend with the entrance to the walking/jogging track over the hill. It's harder to lose control going up that hill IMHO.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:59 AM, Henrik Andersen said:

Looks as a Russian with no driving skills 

Looks like a kid with a broken leg.

On 3/1/2019 at 12:32 PM, Lacessit said:

Sheesh, can't you think of anything else?

Can you?

On 3/4/2019 at 10:51 AM, balo said:

Henrik is from Norway, and we both agree he does not look like a viking. So Russian it is. 

As always, the voice of reason. Thanks balo.

On 3/4/2019 at 4:25 PM, pr9spk said:

In Western countries, they have a fairly fool-proof way of making sure that people who are incapable of riding a motorcycle safely are kept off the road. It's called a license.

Last time I looked, Thailand was an eastern country. Some even say it's far east.

9 minutes ago, jimcarr65 said:

That's not broken

Yes doctor. Of course it isn't doctor.

On 3/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, Basil B said:

About time they take bikes off unlicensed riders and impound them if they are rented and make the rental companies pay heavy to get them back, they will soon stop renting to any Tom, Schwanz or Garri without the appropriate driving licence.

Since the cops are majority owners of most of the sidewalk motorbike rental outfits, I am interested in how your solution can be applied.

Archived