Has anyone recently travelled to Siam Reap in Cambodia for a 60 day Thai Tourist Visa. If so, which Travel Agent did you use and what time did it take to obtain the visa from Phohm Pehn?

I am travelling on 4th March , returning early Friday 8th March, is this enough time. Can I purchase a quick turnaround?

The application for the visa has to be done at the embassy in Phnom Penh. Before there were agents in Siem Reap that could do the application but not sure about now.

Not sure if it is possible to do it in with the time frame you mentioned.

Three working days is reported as the "fast" turnaround time, which would not include time to get the passport down to PP and back.  Based on that, I think this is not do-able.

As well, if you have other Thai stamps/visas in your passport, they might take your money and stamp "Void" on the visa, or put a "remark stamp" on your SETV that makes it difficult to get additional SETVs in the future. 

That consulate is only a place to go for one's first SETV in a fresh passport, these days - and allowing a lot of time to get it done - at least a week from Siam Reap (if still possible via agents there at all).

• 2 weeks later...

Come back from Siem Reap, could not find an agent that could ensure it could be done in my timescale ; need at least 6 days or more was the general time for the 60 day visa to come back from Phomn Phehn. Had to get a 30 day visa on arrival at Phuket and wait to get an extension for another 30days.