help required with long overstay

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

People have been caught trying that.

They would match nationality, date of birth and then check the photo of the one with the matching data.

Facial recognition puts paid to  that scam, unless you have a skilled cosmetic surgeon 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Do not go ahead with that! That is fake and a scam for sure!
Nobody can clear overstay for you, except a member of the group that runs the country. And they wont do it, especially not for a joke 70k thb.

Thailand is directly linked to US immigration databases, for this specific reason. Nobody can meddle with stored data, because its backed up and stored on US immigration servers. Even if you changed anything, it is still there and very very few have the power to make that disappear.

I already explained it to you, how you can do it, but you think you can outsmart the system:)
The girl doesnt wanna talk to you. Again, nobody is interested what she wants. If you know where she lives, you go get it. Or if not possible, then go to the police and report it. Name, conversations, everything you have. And tell them, she stole it. And yeah, if you are British, then you dont get the pass at the embassy, but Trendy.

You obviously don't know how Thailand works.. Of course his overstay can be cleared.. money talks and so what if it is stored on some American agency.. He wants to stay here not the U

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KarlS said:

Maybe so but i is very difficult to change appearance, eye colour and place/date of birth etc. Attempting to take on a new identity is more complex than changing a name by Deed poll.

The major question is "why" do you require name change, if to avoid legal matters ( such as a ban) this could be reason for refusal.

U also have to list all previous names you were known by, and often a police check required and immigration in home country may come up with the ban from Thailand.

6 hours ago, whats the crack said:

Now getting the passport is that a risk also?

No - do that next.  Even if you were to try paying someone to avoid the ban - an unlikely prospect (likely just a rip-off) - there is no reason to involve them with obtaining an ETD or passport.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, elviajero said:

The person is banned, not the name. If someone followed your advice they’d and managed to get in the country they would be in the country illegally. They might as well stay on overstay!

Correct.

Huayrat, in lots of other cases, you are correct. But its a different ballgame now with the immigration. You cant get out of a ban after the new rules got into effect, unless you have friends in very high places, or friends higher up at the immigration.

The majority (maybe all) of the agents who fixed all kind of issues before, are not able to fix this issue now.

For people who suggest a name change or just a new passport to get back in again, its not that easy. A slight name change and new pp (not my best moment, but I have a wife in Thailand) didnt even get me to be able to board my plane to Thailand during my own ban, they wouldn`t give me a boarding pass. The system on their computer came up with a red flag of some sort, and that blocked it from being printed out. They didnt even know the reason. I spent one hour at the airport to get answers, finally got one when they in fact called the immigration i Thailand. I was indeed banned.

Edited by thaibreaker

i'm going to step out on a limb and claim that overstays can still be cleared via certain visa agents.  i recently sat next to a south african gentlemen at a bar in the sukhumvit area and we discussed a number of things, including his recent 1 year overstay and how it was resolved.  it was an interesting story.  the first step for him was get a new passport.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, buick said:

i'm going to step out on a limb and claim that overstays can still be cleared via certain visa agents.  i recently sat next to a south african gentlemen at a bar in the sukhumvit area and we discussed a number of things, including his recent 1 year overstay and how it was resolved.  it was an interesting story.  the first step for him was get a new passport.

Okey. I cant say that you are wrong, but this is based on my own experience. And I know the bar stool stories tend to leave out a few facts, as when, where or how things happened ????

But maybe he got out of this, but I didnt.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thaibreaker said:

Okey. I cant say that you are wrong, but this is based on my own experience. And I know the bar stool stories tend to leave out a few facts, as when, where or how things happened ????

But maybe he got out of this, but I didnt.

can you elaborate on what went wrong ?  you couldn't find an agent ?  the agent you found ripped you off ?  what exactly was your experience ?

the overstay clear i mention happened less than two weeks ago.

edit:  i notice in one of your posts you mention a 'ban'.  i'm talking about clearing an overstay while still in thailand, not clearing a ban for overstaying.   just to be clear.  the OP here is looking to avoid an overstay issue while still in thailand.

Edited by buick
  • Like 2

The GF has stolen British government property and she is using that property to extort money .

If the RTP were to contact her and let her know the penalties for theft and extortion , which would be a jail sentence , he would probably get his PP back immediately 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, buick said:

can you elaborate on what went wrong ?  you couldn't find an agent ?  the agent you found ripped you off ?  what exactly was your experience ?

the overstay clear i mention happened less than two weeks ago.

edit:  i notice in one of your posts you mention a 'ban'.  i'm talking about clearing an overstay while still in thailand, not clearing a ban for overstaying.   just to be clear.

I could not find an agent who guaranteed my overstay to be cleared, because of stricter immigration policy. So I accepted my destiny, and tried entering Thailand more than a year later on my 3 year ban, with a new passport, and a slight name change. All because I was afraid of losing my wife. That didnt go well. At immigration I mean. Wife still intact ????

A different story with your friend, I see that. He obviously found an agent (if he told you the truth), which I believed couldnt be done.

WOW TV's members are getting really soft ;

Back in the days, a post like that, with a shi**y and literally unbelievable story the man would have been crucified in public.

I've seen guys being punched in the balls here for far less than that.

Anyway you got the answers you need, don't do more illegal stuff, go legit, accept the 3 years ban, there's no good outcome in your situation.