Non O Multiple entry visa

I have a Non O marriage visa from the Thai consulate in Savannkhet Laos which expires on the 20th May. I know if I leave Thailand at the end of April I will get another 3 months from the time I re enter, but I will be leaving again on the 27th April then returning after the 20th May. Does this mean my visa has expired or will immigration give me the extra time from the previous stamp in my passport I received?

Thanks Maca

If you re-enter after May 20th you won’t be able to use the visa. 

Without a visa you’ll be granted a 30 day stay when you return that could be extended by 60 days. Afterwhich you would need to extend by 1 year or leave/re-enter the country.

Probably best to get a new non ‘O’ before re-entering.

You could protect your final 90 days with a single re-entry permit, get it from your local immigration or the airport.

That will protect your last permission to stay and you'll get a stamp for that last date.

I have a Non O marriage visa from the Thai consulate in Savannkhet Laos which expires on the 20th May. I know if I leave Thailand at the end of April I will get another 3 months from the time I re enter, but I will be leaving again on the 27th April then returning after the 20th May. Does this mean my visa has expired or will immigration give me the extra time from the previous stamp in my passport I received?
Thanks Maca

Yes, if you buy a recently permit.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You will be able to preserve your permission to stay (up to late July) using a re-entry permit obtained before you leave 27th April.

Yes your Visa will have expired. 

Edited by jacko45k

Thanks for information, so if I leave Thailand for example on the 20th April and return on the same day as long as I get a single re-entry permit then return to Thailand after the 20th May, I will still have the 90 days from the 20th April?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a single re-entry permit from Don Mueng airport?

1 minute ago, Maca said:

Thanks for information, so if I leave Thailand for example on the 20th April and return on the same day as long as I get a single re-entry permit then return to Thailand after the 20th May, I will still have the 90 days from the 20th April?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a single re-entry permit from Don Mueng airport?

Yes and yes.

2 minutes ago, Maca said:

You permit to stay from the 90 day entry would be remain valid. The re-entry permit would be valid for entry up to July 18.

You get a re-entry permit on departure from the country at Don Mueang. The desk for them is after the departure immigration desks.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick further question if I already have a single re-entry permit in my passport when I do a border run, even though I have a Non O multiple entry visa. Would the single re-entry permit be used then?

45 minutes ago, Maca said:

Quick further question if I already have a single re-entry permit in my passport when I do a border run, even though I have a Non O multiple entry visa. Would the single re-entry permit be used then?

The re-entry permit would not be valid if you had already used it. 

If you had not used the re-entry permit the office would ask you if you wanted to use it instead of the visa or they might ignore it since  your visa would allow a longer stay than it.