Dating advice.....possible, but not obvious "Sick buffalo"

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, sofreshnsocleanclean said:

Don’t you have a life or anything better to do than to come on these forums and run your arrogant trap?? I looked at your profile and read the things you write elsewhere in the forum. You spend a LOT of time spouting off at the mouth, saying dumb and arrogant crap to all kinds of people, talking like your sh** don’t stink and you are the be all-know all. Is this your hobby or something? I bet you get drunk in bars and run your mouth and get beat up at least once a week. Am I right? Are you “that guy”? I bet you are. 

Forum rules

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

20 hours ago, sofreshnsocleanclean said:

Nein, stimmt nicht. Ich bin zu intelligent um ein “liebeskasper” zu sein. Solche Spiel habe ich schon mal erlebt und davon gelernt. Zudem, ich pass schon mal auf. 

Forum rules

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed. Short Thai translation of technical terms is permitted in specialty forums.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived