New Zealand police hunt 'active shooter' after gunman opens fire at mosque

webfact

There is very little difference between this man and the Muslim extremists he blames for everything. If he feels that strongly why not go to Syria and help finish off ISIS?

Like all extremists, he is a coward who needs to use assault weapons against unarmed women and children.

Australia is a lily white country, the last bastion of Anglo-saxons living privileged existence, happily digging up the country and exporting it - a country the same size as USA with only 20 - 25 million people ...there are many there that fear a Muslim invasion, this guy is not alone. 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tandor said:

..anyone possessing such images on their devices, footage of death and carnage should be prosecuted..just sickening...this is Police Only evidence to be used at a trial only..not to be put out there for the ghouls who seem to thrive on it...without respect or dignity for the deceased, be they children, women or men..RIP you poor innocent folk.

But this would fly in the face of the new 'Social Media' driven world - no rules!

How do you think the likes of that waste of space geek Zuckerburg would have become a f'ing billionaire if proper controls and identification protocols were required from day one? For instance journalists having to be accredited, news only being reported from reliable sources.

Right wing scum, perverts and stalkers have benefited way more then the common person who show photos of their ugly kitten to their 'friends'. Look how effective the yellow shirt movement in France became - without social media it would have been a non starter.

5 minutes ago, ParadiseLost said:

But this would fly in the face of the new 'Social Media' driven world - no rules!

How do you think the likes of that waste of space geek Zuckerburg would have become a f'ing billionaire if proper controls and identification protocols were required from day one? For instance journalists having to be accredited, news only being reported from reliable sources.

Right wing scum, perverts and stalkers have benefited way more then the common person who show photos of their ugly kitten to their 'friends'. Look how effective the yellow shirt movement in France became - without social media it would have been a non starter.

..yes i understand where your coming from, but the general public and media users don't have to view/partake in any of that, they can regulate themselves..if FB/Twitter/Instagram/UTube etc etc are so good at what they do then as images/video is uploaded to the web site, the content should be immediately vetted and rejected/accepted, not allowing immediate view until passed..would this work?...i sincerely think so.

After all Zuckerberg created his FB to communicate between two colleges, did he not...hardly his fault..we're in need of more serious regulating and analysis of content.

3 minutes ago, usviphotography said:

Australia is by no means a lily white country. This is a perfect example of the generational divide that is fracturing Western Politics. The older generation remembers the way things were and lives in a sort of fantasy world of outdated class politics while the younger generation is radicalized by the hard truths of their everyday existence and the racial politics they necessarily bring about. Australia was a lily white country, but like all nearly all Western Countries save a few in Eastern and Central Europe, it is on the fast track to complete Genocide of the native population within a century. 

Native population being the Aboriginals, nobody else there can lay claim to being a 'native' Australian.

And as for today's Australia being any different - check photos of Canberra MPs, observe the ratio of Anglo-saxons to the rest. Also the police, army, town councilors. sports teams, TV presenters, etc. etc. etc. Then come back and deny it is lily-white...

9 minutes ago, usviphotography said:

Australia is by no means a lily white country. This is a perfect example of the generational divide that is fracturing Western Politics. The older generation remembers the way things were and lives in a sort of fantasy world of outdated class politics while the younger generation is radicalized by the hard truths of their everyday existence and the racial politics they necessarily bring about. Australia was a lily white country, but like all nearly all Western Countries save a few in Eastern and Central Europe, it is on the fast track to complete Genocide of the native population within a century. 

..we drove our aboriginals off cliffs as Europeans did mammoths...we didnt bother to tell our aboriginals about the atom bomb about to go off at Maralinga..we cut off our aboriginals heads and sent to the Smithsonian Institue in London..not very sporting ole chap was it.

15 minutes ago, Benroon said:

The next atrocity is coming soon, we just accept it now.

I think they get swept away in the never ending shit-tsunami of data that is uploaded, day after day.

Way too hard to concentrate on real news when you have all your daily gossip and chatter to follow...

May be why extremists feel the need to be even more extreme?

53 minutes ago, Benroon said:

What’s fascinating is in a public arena such as this there is rightly 99% condemnation, yet if you went into the vast majority of high street pubs in the U.K. (poss the US given Trumps success), the same people condemning this would be massively outnumbered by people who would file this under ‘don’t give a shit’ at best.

Alot of the outspoken condemnation is fake to keep up appearances/fit in, i tune it all out

4 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Maybe they are refugees from the West, fleeing the muslims to a buddhist country. Anyway, now the narrative will turn into suppressing whatever he put into his manifesto (I thought at least 90% of it is religious crap & assorted wrong conclusions, but he is right about the birth rates). The result is frustration from those who want their opinions to be heard and eventual radicalization. Ain't going to end well.

So much for free speech - it's only free if it pleases the left controlling the mainstream media. The dissenter platform might be able to change that.

There’s free speech, and then there’s hate speech, and speech that incites others to violence. It’s not always clear cut, but a lot of the time, it really is pretty clear cut. If you see hate speech and don’t recognize it as such, it’s probably because you agree with it.

It’s not about a difference of opinion; it’s about not knowing right from wrong.

57 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

This live streaming feature needs to be regulated a bit more strictly.

Facebook is now complicit in grooming any more would be nutters who watched this sick crap and gave it a 'like'

I agree. If I start broadcasting my own TV channel the regulators will be all over me, but somehow broadcasting on the internet is a free-for-all?

With social media, there should have been a set of groundrules in place, from day one - not to affect free speech, just making sure a person could be linked back to and held responsible for spreading lies and inciting hate online. There should also be a way for affected people to lay charges against hate speakers, like an online class action.

It is also disgusting that there are very few checks on the likes of Google and their advertising policies - they have no qualms whatsoever earning money off the backs of radicals - they generate more traffic!

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

What’s fascinating is in a public arena such as this there is rightly 99% condemnation, yet if you went into the vast majority of high street pubs in the U.K. (poss the US given Trumps success), the same people condemning this would be massively outnumbered by people who would file this under ‘don’t give a shit’ at best. The underbelly of intolerance has never been stronger.

People don't dare voice their opinions in public anymore as they'll be instantly bullied. Takes cojones just to say you don't like anything muslims do.

Guest Jerry787

supremacist, racist,  trumpist media brainwash and few nazi mad dogs killing children and women in a very pacific country.

14 hours ago, champers said:

According to Norwegian law, Breivik will be out of prison in less than 20 years. How do Norwegians feel about that?

It will never happen, even if maximum penalty in Norway is 21 years , there are other laws that will prevent him to walk out as a free man.  There will be doctors who decide if he is mentally ready to face the world.  He will end up in a mental institution. 

8 minutes ago, balo said:

It will never happen, even if maximum penalty in Norway is 21 years , there are other laws that will prevent him to walk out as a free man.  There will be doctors who decide if he is mentally ready to face the world.  He will end up in a mental institution. 

Good. 

10 hours ago, Galactus said:

this is a clear terrorist attack done by a white supremacist and bc of his hateful ideas which most probably influenced by people like trump or you and other racist dogs around the world.

I am not a racist and has never been.  And I am not a Trump supporter.  I was just trying to tell you that this happens on both sides, it's a war going on. 

Both sides are radical with crazy ideas.  And we have not figured out how to stop them. 

5 hours ago, balo said:

I am not a racist and has never been.  And I am not a Trump supporter.  I was just trying to tell you that this happens on both sides, it's a war going on. 

Both sides are radical with crazy ideas.  And we have not figured out how to stop them. 

‘Both sides’.

The only ‘both sides’ in this atrocity is the terrorist and his victims.

The terrorist is a hate filled white supremicist and Islamophobe.

A fact a group of members are doing their best to deflect from.

Interestingly the members trying to deflect, putting up whatabotary and offering excuses for this hate filled white supremicist and Islamophobic terrorist are themselves frequently posting anti Muslim, Islamophobic hogwash here on TVF.

41 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Both sides’.

The only ‘both sides’ in this atrocity is the terrorist and his victims.

The terrorist is a hate filled white supremicist and Islamophobe.

A fact a group of members are doing their best to deflect from.

Interestingly the members trying to deflect, putting up whatabotary and offering excuses for this hate filled white supremicist and Islamophobic terrorist are themselves frequently posting anti Muslim, Islamophobic hogwash here on TVF.

Spot on.

They are also prime bores with a minimal grasp of history,extremely Manichean in their attitudes,espouse political Millenarianism (it's the end of the world as we know it!) and are usually denialists about their own country's history and activities-past and present.

5 hours ago, balo said:

It doesn't happen on "both sides" though. There is are no organized White Terrorist Groups. There are certainly no organized White Terrorist Groups operating in Muslim countries. Islamic Terrorist Groups, on the other hand, do exist, and they operate within White Countries. Don't try do draw false equivalency. What happened in NZ was a one off. When you push a people to the brink, as people in the West have been pushed of late, eventually somebody is going to crack. That is all this was. An otherwise normal dude who just snapped. It is in no way shape or form comparable to what goes on on the other side. That is just a crazy thing to say. 

7 hours ago, balo said:

No one with any power wants to stop it. It is a wonderful distraction and a money spinner.

2 hours ago, usviphotography said:

It doesn't happen on "both sides" though. There is are no organized White Terrorist Groups. There are certainly no organized White Terrorist Groups operating in Muslim countries. Islamic Terrorist Groups, on the other hand, do exist, and they operate within White Countries. Don't try do draw false equivalency. What happened in NZ was a one off. When you push a people to the brink, as people in the West have been pushed of late, eventually somebody is going to crack. That is all this was. An otherwise normal dude who just snapped. It is in no way shape or form comparable to what goes on on the other side. That is just a crazy thing to say. 

The only pushing that goes on (or should I say pulling) is the never ending circle jerk of him and his fellow travelers like yourself it seems on those hate group chat sites. Please go back there cause you have nothing productive to add here. 

I thought "usvi's" comment was spot on, and logical. But, of course that's irrelevant to the left-wing fascists, who only want their own politically correct views to be heard. So you trot out the old cliche of racism, and tell him he's got nothing to say!

The only pushing that goes on (or should I say pulling) is the never ending circle jerk of him and his fellow travelers like yourself it seems on those hate group chat sites. Please go back there cause you have nothing productive to add here. 

Sent from my CPH1727 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

21 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

I am not ranting, sorry if it came across like that.

Of course I would not mention the Catholic Church or the other things.  Can't you see why?  

They are not currently as much of threat of death and terrorism compared to Islam at this moment in history. Its also, rightly, not tolerated if they voice or practice things against human rights.   In the past they were equally at bad, but this is about what is happening now.  

Also we can say when we don't agree with them, and openly criticise them for things we don't feel are right or moral.  We don't seem to be allowed to do this the followers of Islam, for some reason they get special treatment in case we upset them.  

You are not criticising. You are just throwing the same ideas those white supremacists do.

And what makes you think christianity or jewism is innocent?? What a bs. Jews kill palestinians, priests rape minors and some churches directly or indirectly support white supremacists like evangelist fascists where the christian australian animal murderer influenced from.

You are naive or partial intentionally.

All religions are bloody and none of them are innocent. 

But they brainwashed you and all your focus goes to muslim and that makes you partial and sound lioe another white trash supremacist.

53 minutes ago, crouchpeter said:

I thought "usvi's" comment was spot on, and logical. But, of course that's irrelevant to the left-wing fascists, who only want their own politically correct views to be heard. So you trot out the old cliche of racism, and tell him he's got nothing to say.

So, people who do not support a psychotic killers actions are now left-wing fascists?

Racists, being the cowards they are, are quite careful not to expose their true sentiments but unfortunately they are usually mentally impaired enough to slip up and try to shift blame to their imagined enemies.

This is not an 'otherwise normal man' who just lost it - unless you too have a 90 page manifesto (copied from other racists of course, ugh - all those big words)...

1 hour ago, crouchpeter said:

I thought "usvi's" comment was spot on, and logical. But, of course that's irrelevant to the left-wing fascists, who only want their own politically correct views to be heard. So you trot out the old cliche of racism, and tell him he's got nothing to say!

Sent from my CPH1727 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Never accused him of racism. Pure hate? Yes. Victim blaming, you bet. 

3 hours ago, usviphotography said:

Wow, sounds like you feel you are one of those people who have been " pushed to the brink, as people in the West have been pushed of late."  Are you also an "otherwise normal dude". Is it normal for anyone to spend their time on white supremacist neo-fascist websites. Don't imagine for one moment that it is only Muslims, who are scared that a number of this attackers kind are going to crack as you have kindly warned us. Every informed person on the planet knows that in the US such events are commonplace, and the ones inspired by Islam are a tiny proportion of them. 

4 hours ago, usviphotography said:

One off? We dont forget the attack done to a synagoge in us some months ago.

Not to mention the rise of white supremacist people with hate speeches and now they are turning bloody and killiing children, ladies and men in mosques or synagoges. And direct and indirect support or some churches to those racist white supremacist.

One dude got snapped? No. He is a white supremacist and follow auch websites and content for years. And even had a time to write a fascist so called manifesto trash. So he was not snapped. He was prepared for years influenced by white supremacists like you spreading such hate bs.

There are clearly organized white supremacist groups. And killing muslim or jews. It doesnt matter where they do it!

Again, you are just whitewashing this event. And you do this in purpose.

Supporting your white supremacist friends i reckon. Push people in brink? What type of person kills 50 people peacifully praying? You speak total bs. 

Are you influenced by the manifesto of australian animal murderer? Bc what you say is also stated in his so calles manifesto.

Racist fascist white trash supremacists like you have no place on earth. 

Archived