We-tv Revisited

sabaijai

Is WeeTV cable only or do they have satelite dish too. I am out at San Kamphaeng and the footy is going to start pretty soon <yay>

They are cable alone. Wish they were available out near Hang Dong. Strongly object to paying so much for UBC.

have never heard many good things about UBC, hence my decision to go sattelite - btw no world cup cricket on Star/espn either- major sporting event and they dont have it.

What are the preferred options for buying a satelite dish and decoder?

I am looking to get the Aussie football and would like the Australian ABC to make it worth while. I think UBC has the ABC as an optional channel group but not sure of the details. What I don't want is 573 channels of UK football.

The last time i asked UBC they never had ABC ( Australia Network ). WE TV have it . The AFL is the only thing worth watching though..(Bombers in 2007) :D

I have just got rid of UBC it is the worst company I have ever dealt with in Thailand.

" UP THE MIGHTY BOMBERS" you beauty

Cheers Tony

No word of a lie - when I first saw your avatar I had the immediate thought "he looks just like a bomber's fan"

So by coming to this forum is it a possibility you will be moving here from Pattaya? If so, looking forward to meeting you.

No Im moving out of Thailand. :o

I was at the Bombers Hawthorne Grand final in 1983 would be one of my high lights in Life.

Cheers Tony

Yes it was a great game - pity about the result though :D

Im glad you guys have started a AFL thread instead of hi-jacking this one about WE-TV :D:bah:

now us non-aussies can bypass talk about that game played with an oval ball on a round field with funny looking men on either end in white jackets with 2 broken arms trying to emilate a steam train :D