May fights for control as lawmakers aim to seize Brexit process

webfact

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Not according to the man who set it up..a certain d cameron..ex pm

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

However, because the Brexit referendum was only an advisory vote there are no legal channels to challenge the result. Only parliament can investigate the result, declare it void or demand a re-run.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/17/vote-leave-broke-electoral-law-and-british-democracy-is-shaken

The Tory Brexit gang over played their hañd. Mayhem's cabinet has now handed the terms of a deal to Corbyn. Gutless wonders want to deflect blame for the fallout to Labour. He should demand a new people's vote.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1108533/brexit-news-latest-uk-deal-vote-today-EU-no-deal-theresa-may-customs-union

47 minutes ago, pegman said:

The Tory Brexit gang over played their hañd. Mayhem's cabinet has now handed the terms of a deal to Corbyn. Gutless wonders want to deflect blame for the fallout to Labour. He should demand a new people's vote.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1108533/brexit-news-latest-uk-deal-vote-today-EU-no-deal-theresa-may-customs-union

May still kicking the same old rusty can around a roundabout, tried to sell it to everybody she can, I am sure he will not buy it, with same old gypsy curse of buy it or get a no-deal brexit.

I am sure Corbyn won't buy it,  actually he probably be trying to sell her his magic beans.

1 hour ago, pegman said:

1 hour ago, Basil B said:

May still kicking the same old rusty can around a roundabout, tried to sell it to everybody she can, I am sure he will not buy it, with same old gypsy curse of buy it or get a no-deal brexit.

I am sure Corbyn won't buy it,  actually he probably be trying to sell her his magic beans.

Are you talking about the Jeremy Corbyn I know?

1 hour ago, aright said:

Are you talking about the Jeremy Corbyn I know?

No, more likely the Corbyn who fights for the interests of the working class and minorities. Unlike Tories who defend the privlivages of the billionaire class and aristocracy.

43 minutes ago, pegman said:

No, more likely the Corbyn who fights for the interests of the working class and minorities. Unlike Tories who defend the privlivages of the billionaire class and aristocracy.

How hard does he fight for the minority Hebraics and working class  starving Venezuelans and what interests was he demonstrating when he laid a wreath at the commemoration of the group responsible for the Munich massacre?  Yvette Cooper accused him of legitimizing anti-Semitic and homophobic extremists by sharing a platform with them.

So much for defending the interests of the little guys.

6 hours ago, pegman said:

No-one fights for the peasants, nothing has ever got better.

We are watching pure theatre, Brexit being the panto horse,

May being the arse end, Corbyn in the front as the donkey

head.   'No mans life, liberty, or property is safe

while legislators are in session.' Mark Twain.

There will be no genuine Brexit, its all about powerful

corporations business decisions.

Archived