Boris Johnson says PM May's Brexit deal is 'dead': Evening Standard newspaper

webfact

5 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

The signs of great things to come. Soubry and Cooper soon to follow IMO. Well done to those constituents. I hope the rest of parliament is taking notice. A great day for democracy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6866803/Pro-Remain-Tory-MP-Dominic-Grieve-loses-no-confidence-vote-local-Conservative-Party.html

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Basil B said:

Get over it...

Brexit is dead...

So is the Tory Party, traditional financial backers turning their back on the party in droves, reportedly down to £1.5 million in the coffers, that would hardly cover the cost of one leaflet delivered by unpaid party workers to every household in the country (26.5 in England, Scotland and Wales), that is if they have enough party workers left to deliver it. 

Why would financial backers turn against the Tories when the only other choice for government will not be their friend?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why would financial backers turn against the Tories when the only other choice for government will not be their friend?

I assume they run business,and very few businesses have not suffered badly in the last few weeks due to Camerons Folly, Brexit... 

2 hours ago, Greenisland said:

I can't help you if you don't understand xenophilia at it's core. 

You first have to understand who you really are and only then we can talk further.

"xenophilia [sic] at it's [sic] core"???

Yes, I'm a xenophile (if I understand this emanation of your "brain" correctly) --  as well as being a xenophobe.   Some of my best friends are German.  Whereas the French.....

May I suggest that you get your English grammar correct before you thrust your pedantry on others.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/29/2019 at 8:09 AM, Jonnapat said:

Johnson seems to be edging closer and closer to being the next PM.

May God help us all.

but didnt want the job of PM when a proper brexiteer could of delivered a brexit what the 52% were expecting,just goes to show what a farce the whole idea was,took £100k per per talk-in in the mean time,to go with JRMs extra £1 million, yet brexiteers have the cheek to call brussels money grabbers.

5 hours ago, Greenisland said:

I can't help you if you don't understand xenophilia at it's core. 

You first have to understand who you really are and only then we can talk further.

Being a fully fledged bigoted leftie, I’m surprised you did not add racist,sexist,hormophobic,islamophobic,inbred,bible thumping violence loving moron. 

Is that not what people who are losing the argument resort to.

• Like 2