Brexit deadlocked again: British parliament fails to find an alternative

webfact

Me..monty python's flying circus comes into my thoughts when reading the UK political news re Brexit.
T mays " red lines "..s council worker road worker painting parking bays would have done a better job!!!!

Maybe just Cher, 'Gypsies Tramps and Theives.' 
Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Try Benidorm.. teenagers in my day just called it Bevidorm..get it now.
I could easily state that no one under 25 should have been allowed to vote re Brexit due to the fact that they obviously have very little life experience.
However not being a fascist, autocratic minded person the best of luck to the kids...vote for whatever..but respect the result.
But as for you with your ban on over 60's voting..imo you show yourself up as being rather nazi like.
Try federation of small businesses who are pi##ed off with the brussels beurocrats and their directives.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Small businesses are barely effected by EU law,more likely to be the first excuse to use because of bad management or business been slow,and 90% of big businesses are begging to stay in the EU,some brainless no hoper employing a handfull of people is irrelevent,ive watched loads of theses chancers fail over the years,none due to the UK being in the EU

1 hour ago, sawadee1947 said:

I don't avoid any question.

If you used proper English language you would have said: avoid the answer.

So please try again. You are not too old to learn?

A sensible response is all that was required. I got a stupid one which really confirms what I stated. You are not from the UK. So once again what gives you the right to tell 17.4 million people they are wrong. That is the third time I have asked. if your English language skills were up to scratch and I don't mean just the poor spelling, as it isn't allowed as a criticism on here. You would have been able to work out when someone is asking you are you from the UK and what nationality you are.

I already know but was waiting for some honesty.

Just now, Laughing Gravy said:

A sensible response is all that was required. I got a stupid one which really confirms what I stated. You are not from the UK. So once again what gives you the right to tell 17.4 million people they are wrong. That is the third time I have asked. if your English language skills were up to scratch and I don't mean just the poor spelling, as it isn't allowed as a criticism on here. You would have been able to work out when someone is asking you are you from the UK and what nationality you are.

I already know but was waiting for some honesty.

If you know all, why you're asking? Just playing this litte boy game?

"tell 17.4 million people they are wrong"  ??

No, fortunately I'm not the only one. Behind me there are 500 million others from 27 countries.

3 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

No, fortunately I'm not the only one. Behind me there are 500 million others from 27 countries.

So you and the other 500 million know better for your little boys club. Well thank you for that. You can keep it and we wish you all the best with that.

Owning up and being honest and not being deceitful is a mans game where I come from. I see its isn't the same from your neck of the woods then.

On 4/2/2019 at 2:04 AM, Loiner said:

Is that before or after we’re out in eleven days time on 12th April? It can’t be the excuse for another extension.

Treacherouse May is useing every available excuse possible, to not implement the people’s decision. She’s an out and out remainer, from well before the people’s referendum actually took place.

EF13268D-498F-4AFB-8E39-8227ECBE8D92.jpeg

So you and the other 500 million know better for your little boys club. Well thank you for that. You can keep it and we wish you all the best with that.

Owning up and being honest and not being deceitful is a mans game where I come from. I see its isn't the same from your neck of the woods then.

If you know all, you would have seen my logo. Limerick. Your's is showing yourself and your brother?

Just now, sawadee1947 said:

If you know all, you would have seen my logo. Limerick. Your's is showing yourself and your brother?

As I said I know where you from. so thank you for finally being honest. I was right you are not British and English isn't your first language.

1 minute ago, sawadee1947 said:

So you and the other 500 million know better for your little boys club.

So why don't you give every one of those countries a referendum to see if they want to stay in your club.

10 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Oliver Twist's.....?  ????

English isn't your first language.

you're right. It's Irish. And I'm very proud of speaking this special language. But unfortunately I've to use the occupant's language in daily communicating with my friends. As you know these are the 500 millions.

On 4/2/2019 at 8:54 AM, stephenterry said:

Think most of the Remainers over here in Thailand, myself included, will GLADLY see Article 50 revoked..in order that...in my case..my friends, my kids and in some cases our grandkids will have a far better future and lifestyle in the medium and longterm future.

You can see how divided we are to think anti-parallel paths lead to a better future.

So close........

Only a couple of words apart.

Not unlike what is needed to get May’s deal done.

4 hours ago, Benroon said:

I said industries, maybe should have said sectors as opposed to individual crackpots (such as construction, medicine, finance, hospitality etc) - all opposed.

What would spoony have to gain from staying in Europe - apparently you can replace champagne with English sparkling wine, available at all Wetherspoons outlets ! 

All those individual crackpots as you called them voted in the 2016 referendum and their vote counts the same as everyone else.

With companies and corporations when they want people to change their minds or side with their views for example taking over another company they normally offer an inducement such as higher price for buying their vote or shares.

Maybe Aston Martin,Jaguar Landrover and Bmw should be offering Brexiters free vehicles in return for buying their vote

Who knows maybe the remainers would offer to subsidize the cost to these companies

2 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

So why don't you give every one of those countries a referendum to see if they want to stay in your club.

Understand your point ,…. but would it be not better to first wait & see the U.K. result after almost 3 years trying to,…. and by preference a few years after (if Ever ..?) Brexit as a follow up, before any other E.U. member put the foot in such a wolf iron …?  :whistling: :wink:

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

Understand your point ,…. but would it be not better to first wait & see the U.K. result after almost 3 years trying to,…. and by preference a few years after (if Ever ..?) Brexit as a follow up, before any other E.U. member put the foot in such a wolf iron …?  :whistling: :wink:

I wouldn't use our parliament as a template for your future decisions.

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

I wouldn't use our parliament as a template for your future decisions.

We got it anyway as a gift by you Brexiteers for free  , we did not asked for it ...:cheesy:

31 minutes ago, david555 said:

Wouldn't it be more about democracy and freedom of choice, some points that the EU love to mention, selectively of course. Also what about having economic freedom?

1 minute ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Wouldn't it be more about democracy and freedom of choice, some points that the EU love to mention, selectively of course.

Spoken about selectivity …, we can see plenty examples U.K. house of commons made 

1 minute ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Yes we don't get to vote that shower out. A bit like the EU council.????

Of course , you made and voted many of those E.U. laws …. forgotten ????….. yeah... another bad history item best to swipe under the carpet 

6 minutes ago, david555 said:

Of course , you made and voted many of those E.U. laws …. forgotten ????….. yeah... another bad history item best to swipe under the carpet 

If you are taklking of treaties like the Lisbon, Rome and Maastricht treaty yes the people were lied to by PM's and politicians. It is justifiable to rectify a wrong. Hence 17.4 million votes in the referendum. It is a shame the other EU countries who were also lied to and didn't get a chance.

I forgot some did but they either were told to vote again or ignored. Can you see the pattern.

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

If you are taklking of treaties like the Lisbon, Rome and Maastricht treaty yes the people were lied to by PM's and politicians. It is justifiable to rectify a wrong. Hence 17.4 million votes in the referendum. It is a shame the other EU countries who were also lied to and didn't get a chance.

I forgot some did but they either were told to vote again or ignored. Can you see the pattern.

The only pattern I see is your U.K. circling in rounds .

I was referring that as a member the U.K.. voted and even designed E.U. laws .Even in future your H.O.C . has a big job to make many of those become U.K. laws and I assume you can not just rubber stamp them ,U.K. ones  and need to follow your legal procedures …. with at that moment chances for amendments made by different MP's … so you go be buzzy a while …. lucky we as E.u. have nothing to do whit that (hopefully …)

Wishing those poor MP's strength :ermm: 

31 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Yes we don't get to vote that shower out. A bit like the EU council.????

Cheer up you will be able to vote for tommy and the boys soon...he will make britian great again...it will be a piecec of cake

Archived