Friends in Thailand

SoonOh

8 hours ago, Tomtomtom69 said:

None of them know what cricket is

Ain’t that what they called long ago now it’s called Major League Baseball and they have the World Series ....where have you been all 

life in a wicket.....

Sorry sorry I had to do it you opened the door and .... we’ll i ain’t got no friends up here in wandersville ... I had one and he up and died.

Peace! 

Maybe having less “true” friends as we get older is part of the maturing / ageing process. Definitely when I was in my 20’s I had more “buddies” to do things with but maybe that was all we had in common: doing things together socially- not being able to discus things philosophically or topics in depth. I know as I am now over 60 yr my social life & interests are different than 20...30 years ago & I no longer am upset if I have a quiet evening alone.  And as we get older, our “radar” is more tuned in who can be trusted or not trusted; who is authentic or who is full of BS. Finding a true friend is difficult but not an unusual challenge. 

• Like 1

A good friend bails you out of jail but a true friend will sit beside you and says: "We f**ed it up bro"

If you have one true friend you have more than your share. 

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. 

A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you. 

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.” “

There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing

the chance to have a true friend is 10000:1 so when you count the expats around you, you will realize that there are no friends or at least there is only a very small chance to meet one.

In Pattaya I know 100's of expats but we are 3 who stick together, helped in need without mistrust since many years. We dropped 1000's that just came and wanted to gain their share of advantage from free drinks till investing in imaginary diamond mines and other business ideas to their own advantage.

Golden Rule: If somebody meets you and starts money talks in the first month he will never be a true friend..

A good friend bails you out of jail but a true friend will sit beside you and says: "We f**ed it up bro"

If you have one true friend you have more than your share. 

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. 

A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you. 

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.” “

There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing

the chance to have a true friend is 10000:1 so when you count the expats around you, you will realize that there are no friends or at least there is only a very small chance to meet one.

In Pattaya I know 100's of expats but we are 3 who stick together, helped in need without mistrust since many years. We dropped 1000's that just came and wanted to gain their share of advantage from free drinks till investing in imaginary diamond mines and other business ideas to their own advantage.

Golden Rule: If somebody meets you and starts money talks in the first month he will never be a true friend..