Non O (Marriage) Yearly extension, Photos ?

Asked at my local office (Saraburi) but received no clarification, too interested in persuading me to remain on retirement extension (Combo method now to difficult for me). How many and what size photos required? Also in what form should they be presented. Thanks in advance for any help.

Nibor. 

The number of photos you need varies by office.

Normal is one of you and your wife together in the bedroom (I do one of us sitting on the edge of the bed) and another one inside the house (sitting on the sofa works). Since you are not sure you might want to do a couple of more inside the house. One outside the house together showing the house number and another one from the street.

I print mine on A4 photo paper with two 5 X 7 inch photos on each page.

9 minutes ago, Justin Side said:

I just provide 4 normal postcard size photos.

Your office may differ.

Thanks JS, I'll take more to be on the safe side and let I.o. choose. I know that one should include house number, is sitting on bed with wife really a requirement !

Just now, ubonjoe said:

The number of photos you need varies by office.

Normal is one of you and your wife together in the bedroom (I do one of us sitting on the edge of the bed) and another one inside the house (sitting on the sofa works). Since you are not sure you might want to do a couple of more inside the house. One outside the house together showing the house number and another one from the street.

I print mine on A4 paper with two 5 X 7 inch photos on each page.

Thanks UJ very helpful as usual, that answers all my questions. I have everything else ready except for the bank letter to be done on day of application.

regards Nibor.