Brexit: UK passports issued without 'European Union' label

rooster59

18 minutes ago, Basil B said:

I wonder what it says in side?

Probably be a collectors item, soon be as rare as Rocking Horse Shit.

But it gives the Brexiteers some cheer, as they haven't had much recently. :clap2:

A 21st. Century '1933 Penny'?

6 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

Finally. The Brexit is completed and done.

Bit of an oops! actually.  We are still in the EU at the moment and if we end up with a long extension (which is possible) then it will be another year or so before we leave.  Good to keep the same colour though, makes it easier to revert if necessary ???? 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Loiner said:

You Remainers have Tommy Robinson on the brain. Why do you manage to bring him into so many threads? For somebody who’s not even a politician, you must believe he holds a lot of sway.
Is it because he represents the opinion of millions and on many issues?

i was only quoting JRM's speech of fear. 

2 hours ago, Basil B said:

wonder what it says in side?

"Her Britannic Majesty's Secretary of State begs and pleads in the Name of Her Majesty that you let this miserable citizen of an insignificant island, (and a tiny bit of another, plus a few small ones), pass freely, without let or hindrance, or taking of the piss, and to afford the bearer such assistance and protection as may be necessary, because his own embassy certainly won't."

• Haha 2

Finally. The Brexit is completed and done.

Theresa May could always try and get away with this. “I gave you 585 pages of BRINO but you didn’t believe me. Look here - EU not on the passport anymore. We have exited.”
Yeah, right.

You're certainly on the money re the bit about his own embassy wont

"Her Britannic Majesty's Secretary of State begs and pleads in the Name of Her Majesty that you let this miserable citizen of an insignificant island, (and a tiny bit of another, plus a few small ones), pass freely, without let or hindrance, or taking of the piss, and to afford the bearer such assistance and protection as may be necessary, because his own embassy certainly won't."

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

Theresa May could always try and get away with this. “I gave you 585 pages of BRINO but you didn’t believe me. Look here - EU not on the passport anymore. We have exited.”
Yeah, right.

So After 3 years hard negotiations it is a First result. No EU writings on the UK Passports. That's a first pleasing result.

I do not understand why the Brexiteers always see everything so negative.

Ok the color is not right yet.

I hope the EU will not be blamed also for that. In 1-2 years, the passports will have also the right color.

Hopefully everyone will be happy then.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ballpoint said:

Should not have asked...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SweetStickyRice said:

Hopefully other countries follow suit and the EU goes up in flames.

Not all citizens of EU member states are so stupid as the British

see also  https://www.politico.eu/2019-european-elections/germany/  and troggle between 2014 and 2019: AfD, the only parrty for a Gexit: from 7,1% now 13 %... This is ony because of Gexit of.. also about muslim immigration ? ?

poll 23 Jan 2019 NL in EU.jpg

Edited by puipuitom

Especially the citizens of the subdidy junkie states

Not all citizens of EU member states are so stupid as the British

see also  https://www.politico.eu/2019-european-elections/germany/  and troggle between 2014 and 2019: AfD, the only parrty for a Gexit: from 7,1% now 13 %... This is ony because of Gexit of.. also about muslim immigration ? ?

1422022689_poll23Jan2019NLinEU.jpg.b4fce8f6a201f29b3a15f243d356b641.jpg

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nontabury said:

Another out and out lie from the remainers.

Tommy Robinson is not even a member of UKIP, and as things stand at the moment, he never will be.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46308160

And The #1 UKIP collaborator JRM has said time and time again over the last few day that if we hold European Elections Tommy would be elected.

18 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Or another way not all citizens of the EU are as intelligent as the British and are quite happy to get shafted by the EU.

After all many of these countries were still crapping in the fields not so long ago and part of the communist bloc or ethnically cleaning others. So it might benefit them for the time being.

Nuffink like a good stabbing in London to show 'em who's thick innit

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:24 AM, Jip99 said:

Don't believe everything you read in the press  -  you are a good example of how it can make a complete arse out of someone !

no, it was the bus Boris the Liar Johnson was traveling around with.  see