Police chief orders Big Joke transferred to inactive post

Jonathan Fairfield

3 minutes ago, lkv said:

I guess you're not such a good friend of theirs, the Facebook comments I am reading from Thai people on Facebook outside of Thai Government control are indicating the opposite.

So they're not very truthful to you when it comes to sensitive subjects.

Thanks for the humor. Facebook? Do you think the REAL Thais are posting there or just farangs and millennials? Funny stuff. REAL Thais are living their lives and not "trapped" on Facebook. Thanks for the chuckle.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HuskerDo said:

Thanks for the humor. Facebook? Do you think the REAL Thais are posting there or just farangs and millennials? Funny stuff. REAL Thais are living their lives and not "trapped" on Facebook. Thanks for the chuckle.

Every single Thai uses Facebook you need to catch up with technology.

The ones I am reffering to actually have the guts to post on sensitive subjects, with the risk of harrasement or imprisonement. Most don't.

7 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Probably best that you stay there. I've got a feeling you'll be happier there. It's funny tho that you feel the need to comment on things in Thailand when you are so far away. Oh well. 

I am very likely to travel again to Thailand in the future and following the developments closely ????

1 minute ago, lkv said:

Every single Thai uses Facebook you need to catch up with technology.

The ones I am reffering to actually have the guts to post on sensitive subjects, with the risk of harrasement or imprisonement. Most don't.

No, every single Thai indeed does NOT use Facebook. Funny thought. If your are referring to millennials then I'd agree that unfortunately probably 80+ percent use Facebook but if you think they LIVE on Facebook you are sorely mistaken. 

2 minutes ago, lkv said:

Don't worry you're not gonna get this thread shut down. Worst case, some off topic comments will get deleted.

I am very likely to travel again to Thailand in the future and following the developments closely ????

Enjoy your time in Thailand if you make it there and remember to be respectful of the people, the culture and their laws. Have a safe trip.

8 minutes ago, keysersoze276 said:

BJ gets sacked and suddenly people are wasted on yaba talking nonsense on thaivisa?  How high are you right now?

Yes, let's get back on topic.

Inactive post. Does that include the crematory?

Cos I see plenty of comments on Facebook wishing him to "rest in peace". "RIP".

3 minutes ago, lkv said:

Inactive post. Does that include the crematory?

Cos I see plenty of comments on Facebook wishing him to "rest in peace". "RIP".

I assume that's like saying "Good riddance", right?  IMO his policies took a lot of food off of the little people's plates.  I learned that from hearing complaints by basically anyone I come into contact with about the whole lot- the general, the watch man, the police man.  

9 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Why would it be illegal denying entry to those living here for years on back to back TVs? They are no tourists.

Because there is literally no law saying you can't live here on back to back TVs, and the officers denying people because of this are LYING and saying they were denied based on "lack of funds". You will never see anyone denied based on "too long in country" because such a law does not exist.

13 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Because there is literally no law saying you can't live here on back to back TVs, and the officers denying people because of this are LYING and saying they were denied based on "lack of funds". You will never see anyone denied based on "too long in country" because such a law does not exist.

Exactly, why can't somebody be a long term tourist. Especially under 50's who have internet based income and want to live in SE Asia without loads of hassle. 

BUT BUT BUT I hear the old fogies say, get an elite visa if you want to stay long term and you are under 50. 

I wouldn't waste 500k on something like that on principal, it's an outright con.

Thailand needs to move with the times and allow people to come and go without the dread of immigration every time they arrive. 

31 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Exactly, why can't somebody be a long term tourist. Especially under 50's who have internet based income and want to live in SE Asia without loads of hassle. 

BUT BUT BUT I hear the old fogies say, get an elite visa if you want to stay long term and you are under 50. 

I wouldn't waste 500k on something like that on principal, it's an outright con.

Thailand needs to move with the times and allow people to come and go without the dread of immigration every time they arrive. 

More insulting the Thais and how they choose to do things. It's THEIR country and not anyone else's. Quit complaining and start abiding. That way people like BJ would not have to go out of his way and push the limits of the law to make Thailand a safer place for all.   

35 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Old Fogies? Another insult only now to the farangs. You can't seem to stop with the insults. The "old fogies" have more money, power and wisdom than you so maybe, just maybe, you can learn from them. Probably not tho as the millennials seem to think they have the world by the tail. Silly silly silly thinking!!! 

3 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

More insulting the Thais and how they choose to do things. It's THEIR country and not anyone else's. Quit complaining and start abiding. That way people like BJ would not have to go out of his way and push the limits of the law to make Thailand a safer place for all.   

What nonsense you posted, BJ never went out of his way to do anything but to try and make himself look like a superhero.

1 minute ago, HuskerDo said:

Old Fogies? Another insult only now to the farangs. You can't seem to stop with the insults. The "old fogies" have more money, power and wisdom than you so maybe, just maybe, you can learn from them. Probably not tho as the millennials seem to think they have the world by the tail. Silly silly silly thinking!!! 

Never has one poster posted so much nonsense in such a short amount of time. Well done!

1 minute ago, HuskerDo said:
3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What nonsense you posted, BJ never went out of his way to do anything but to try and make himself look like a superhero.

And he got rid of a lot of vermin.

What we don't know is how well the apprehension of undesirables worked in the past, before BJ's superhero appearance, trying to claim it was him personally responsible for everything that happened.

3 hours ago, madmen said:

Exactly. So why are you here?

I'm here along with many others for the pleasure of watching so many TVF members beating themselves into a frenzy, posting absolute nonsense on something they have no knowledge of, and slagging off at each other - sure beats watching paint dry, but only just. 

Hopefully things can get back to normal at Immigration most people have to break into the 800,000in less than the three months Big Joke says it stays there. If he has gone the joke is actually on HIM.

15 minutes ago, mattius0 said:

Hopefully things can get back to normal at Immigration most people have to break into the 800,000in less than the three months Big Joke says it stays there. If he has gone the joke is actually on HIM.

It's too funny how people like you think this whole situation is about some old people in Thailand scraping by.

800k baht in a deposit account....give me a break. If anything changes it will be a change for the worse. Fact.

6 hours ago, keysersoze276 said:

Your wife read the link I posted?  Because to be honest- I can hardly understand the translation.  https://www.isranews.org/hot-mail-corruption/75261-news02_75261.html   

Now I'm just waiting and speculating about the next major headline "Tourism of Thailand Minister personally tracked down the Prince of Nigeria to return lost knapsack containing 'more baht than annyone could possibly count'"

No, she was  listening to the  news at 1 am  today whist I was driving the car to our  weekend  house. The  main gist was business  people and the Chinese were not  happy  .

15 minutes ago, mattius0 said:

Normal and immigration in the same sentence.

Thats a big ask,  that one.  :cheesy::giggle::cheesy:.

Archived