Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

21 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Someone will need to publish the tipping and fantasy results.  I just cant access them in chiangmai.  Keeps telling me to register.  I think I have 4 tips so far for rd 2

I will post your fantasy results for you chook. Its close but you a a McCartin short of a win atm!!

• Like 2

Me again. Gee, just watched Geelong squeak by NM. A squeak is as good as a holler. On the idea of trying not to have favorite team, I think there is some sort of hard wiring in our DNA to push us for favorites. I have maybe 5-6 teams I prefer, but dang it's hard not to have a fave for any number of reasons that pop up after get some emotional response.

BTW, why all the hate for Collingwood? Are they similar to hate for New York Yankees in much of US? It's not like they dominate and take the fun out of the game....

Oh, and limit is now 90 interchanges (I think) and some want it to be less. Seems like ought to up the number a tad, say 100 or 110. I prefer seeing players fresh v "the running dead". 

Occasionally I try to promote Aus rules with my American friends (most of whom like US football). WSJ did study showing average US game has 7 min of action, furthest runners only go about 1/4 mile tops, all that armor (or armour), field 3x bigger, game doesn't stop if get clobbered.... wondered about those pink folks out there at first. And on and on. Imagine Aus rules won't catch on. US seems to be lacking cricket grounds. And when could they do all the ad breaks?

• Like 2

All the away teams.  I just cant tweek my team stands as it is for another 5 weeks.  Then watch out people

Mate you were to excited....those are not accurate scores...cant post form tablet since the tablet app here wont reconize my photos....

But yes all the away teams won and the 2 new boys did very well well done guys, JoBlow has got the second year blues....by by.....

And you mr chooks if you can upload a pic of the scores why cant you tweak your team?

11 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Mate you were to excited....those are not accurate scores...cant post form tablet since the tablet app here wont reconize my photos....

But yes all the away teams won and the 2 new boys did very well well done guys, JoBlow has got the second year blues....by by.....

And you mr chooks if you can upload a pic of the scores why cant you tweak your team?

The Chook is quoting what was posted by Optad on Thai Visa.

Unless you barrack for the Kangas.:sad:
Once again opportunities close to goal cost us.
However there's a lot more to like than the pre season suggested.

Well done to Gazman beating me in the fantasy,thought i was going to sneak up in the last game till eddy was a late inclusion and that put pay to that. 
WOW scores in the 2000's in the 1st week:shock1:

Thanks Optad, I am learning what the go is with the Fantasy thing.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

With probably six of their best starting 22 on the injured list it is not an ideal time to lose two key players to suspension but Hoges and Lewis did the crime ,now they gotta do the time.
Luckily Vince is back this week and expect Bugg to be selected, with Watts to play forward.
But then again,what would I know,Im the twit who tipped Collingwood.

• Like 1