Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

2 hours ago, ozzydom said:

With probably six of their best starting 22 on the injured list it is not an ideal time to lose two key players to suspension but Hoges and Lewis did the crime ,now they gotta do the time.
Luckily Vince is back this week and expect Bugg to be selected, with Watts to play forward.
But then again,what would I know,Im the twit who tipped Collingwood.

Picked the pies too and it is irritating. As you painted Ozzy, both Melb boys are guilty, on tape anyway but Lewis should have known better. Novitate error. Hogan connected but could have really decked the bloke if cleaner and two weeks is on the money.

Are Melbourne the 2017 hardnuts of the AFL or just undisciplined dupes trying to send a message? Vince should not be part of that game anyway. THese are the players that could put melbourne into the finals and win maybe win one!  Keep reaching dees!!

Are Melbourne the 2017 hardnuts of the AFL or just undisciplined dupes trying to send a message? Vince should not be part of that game anyway. THese are the players that could put melbourne into the finals and win maybe win one! Keep reaching dees!!
Like this
Where is Rodney Grinter when we need him

• Like 1

Well 3 players rubbed out in 2 games sounds like the Dee's are the new bully boys on the block...didn't think there was much in both incidents.

I'm all for some toughening up of the Demons, push a few around but here fellas do it when no ones looking...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, ozzydom said:

Are Melbourne the 2017 hardnuts of the AFL or just undisciplined dupes trying to send a message? Vince should not be part of that game anyway. THese are the players that could put melbourne into the finals and win maybe win one! Keep reaching dees!!
Like this
Where is Rodney Grinter when we need him

That is the problem with Melbourne.

You have to go back 28 years ++++++ on the smallest memory,  to find some love. Rodney Grinter.!!! 

He had a crack no doubt Ozzy. 

Let's spend six minutes on that

That is the problem with Melbourne.

You have to go back 28 years ++++++ on the smallest memory,  to find some love. Rodney Grinter.!!! 

He had a crack no doubt Ozzy. 

Let's spend six minutes on that

[/url]  

There undisciplined because they got caught... it will change with experience though Lewis use to do it at the Hawks and get away with it..

Rod was a good value player. Honest if roughly hewn vehicle. I enjoyed his endeavors back then but it is about the sum of the parts Alex. And they are memories without too many results.

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Well 3 players rubbed out in 2 games sounds like the Dee's are the new bully boys on the block...didn't think there was much in both incidents.

I'm all for some toughening up of the Demons, push a few around but here fellas do it when no ones looking...

Looking at the incidents it does not look much. The MRP also called for medical reports before making their decision. I think this made the difference. Lewis also had history from Hawthorn hanging over his head. 

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

IMG_1277.JPG

The updated scores, took a pic of tablet screen, some of us have been on the ball over the summer break the 2 new Boys have done very well
And you joblow are letting the team down...

Yes ,,,  It's a "docker",,err, I mean "a shocker" of a start,  Missing the lockout is not an excuse,,  I aim to soldier on, build my team and make a good showing by seasons end.    You can crow as loud as you like Alex,, I am happy 4 u.  I may be whipped,  but I am not beaten,, yet.

Nice to see some 2000+ scores.

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

Yes ,,,  It's a "docker",,err, I mean "a shocker" of a start,  Missing the lockout is not an excuse,,  I aim to soldier on, build my team and make a good showing by seasons end.    You can crow as loud as you like Alex,, I am happy 4 u.  I may be whipped,  but I am not beaten,, yet.
Nice to see some 2000+ scores.

I'm modest in your thrashing young fellow, even if you had of made it before lock out you at best could have added 200 points to your score.... where I come from and that's Victoria the maths add up to a loss for the upstart from the west....with the pounding you got you should be holding up the ladder....

Nice to see the Dee’s in the four,
Sad to predict they are going South next round when WCE tame the Tigers and Melbourne get run to ground by the boys in the horizontal blue and white  hoops.

Reservations on the Eagles at the G, TTTTigers on a roll and at home... as for the Demons with Hogan and Lewis out and that's around 200 fantasy points the trip down the highway is looking grim what can ex Crow goodie come up with?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-04-05/leaking-of-contract-offers-is-now-a-tactic-says-leon-cameron

Good to see the the Roos going after a quality young player rather than older top-ups.
His old man was a gun but glad to see the son has a better ball drop.

Crazy....9 million for 9 years and hasn't established himself as of yet, locking your self in for that length of time is rather stupid...

Tom Boyd 5 million for 5 years except for the grand final would be hard pressed to be actually worth the money he's contracted for...if I was a North member I'd be handing it back if they went through with a deal like that.

sceadugenga is having trouble posting to thaivisa at the moment and has asked me to post this for him.

Tried to post this article in the footy forum today.

Having a lot of trouble posting on the forum since the adblock bizzo, makes no difference, adblock on or off.

Hardly bother now.

If you think it will be of interest feel free to add it to the discussion,

sc

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/why-the-afl-experts-are-wrong-to-bash-umpires-20170404-gvdu6g.html

Crazy....9 million for 9 years and hasn't established himself as of yet, locking your self in for that length of time is rather stupid...

Tom Boyd 5 million for 5 years except for the grand final would be hard pressed to be actually worth the money he's contracted for...if I was a North member I'd be handing it back if they went through with a deal like that.

I think I would agree a lot of money for someone who has shown some talent and the possibility of having the right genes but then I suppose it is no difference to the race horse industry or other animals. Sounds like a bit of a meat market!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

9 hours ago, Gazman1 said:

I think I would agree a lot of money for someone who has shown some talent and the possibility of having the right genes but then I suppose it is no difference to the race horse industry or other animals. Sounds like a bit of a meat market!!

It was a designer leak. 

Kid might be worth a bit but other parties are having fun with Kelly @ 9/4/9. That is story round two.

9 hours ago, Ron19 said:

sceadugenga is having trouble posting to thaivisa at the moment and has asked me to post this for him.

Tried to post this article in the footy forum today.

Having a lot of trouble posting on the forum since the adblock bizzo, makes no difference, adblock on or off.

Hardly bother now.

If you think it will be of interest feel free to add it to the discussion,

sc

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/why-the-afl-experts-are-wrong-to-bash-umpires-20170404-gvdu6g.html

Agree and sympathise with sceadugenga. I am personally disappointed with the forum's position re adblockers. 

TV is thoroughly one-eyed with no respect to the hand that feeds them. 

I do  know since the forum has commenced other things to circumvent these adblockers, I  have been received gross excess emails from this site. Does not endear me at all/

Edited by optad

Agree and sympathise with sceadugenga. I am personally disappointed with the forum's position re adblockers. 

I do  know since the forum has commenced other things to circumvent these adblockers, I  have been received gross excess emails from this site. Does not endear me at all/

OPTAD are you using a Windows machine??

• Like 1

Radar, 

Big clash. Leave the skirts at Naughtons. Your girls can get them after the game!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

To all else. Go forth!! We need more south Aussies on weekends like this. Coin flip for that derby and  picks.

Eagles travelling is an early test. Unravel and the the descent from Richmond is clear. 

We all know the pies and and swans will set the round off right with a great clash. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Kelly will finish top 10 in this years Brownlow,he is all class.:smile:

• Like 2

You should be able to stop those emails in your profile settings.
I'll have a look at mine when I get back on the comp later this morning to see if I can show you how its done.

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Bluesteel Dee's vs GrannysApples, dont think i have ever beaten GRANT in a home and away game, judging by last week again GRANT should just get over the line....

I also don't think we've had as many "matching" players before! If I hadn't had traded Roughy, half our team would've been the same! 

Best of luck old mate... 

• Like 1

Hey Joboss, you have a green player [mccluggage] on the bench and a couple of doubtfuls on field. Might want to have a quick look. Then again i may have misunderstood things here. Got three doubtful starters myself, but they cannot be shifted atm. GL/ 

Radar. Carlton Essendon games are always 50/50 cut throat games. The negligible form out gets thrown. I look forward to these especially,  remembering the horror,  the two slowest players in the '99 AFL taking each other on, Fraser Brown and Dean Wallis ....  and Fraser being a smidgen faster. Gave the kangas a flag. Regardless, hope for a good spectacle. 

A few tricky games this week punters!

• Like 1