Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=clock+as+a+head+on+body&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq3eXpnb3UAhXKQI8KHe6UCFwQ_AUICigB&biw=1360&bih=662#imgrc=ISoAgmkVDARFuM:
I look forward to Alex's weekly comments,one for the banter and secondly to see how a Demon supporters mind ticks.:smile: 

See how we think? Most are refined and smoke cigars, I don't smoke, refined? Well..... I'd like to think that but hey you know if your a building worker your rough and ready with a touch of genius a devil can do attitude and right o boys let's get it done.... we built Australia...

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 2

I'm spitting a bit,,,  There is no way I picked a margin of 91,   I think the AFL tipping site is being run by some Indian high school kids.

They were the lowest tender..

My margin was 15.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, joboss said:

I'm spitting a bit,,,  There is no way I picked a margin of 91,   I think the AFL tipping site is being run by some Indian high school kids.

My margin was 15.   

Not sure that can be given mate:smile:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, joboss said:

My margin was 15.   

I agree with you Joboss. Earlier this year I selected a margin of  45 and the system gave me 6. I discovered this just after the start of the game and complained. I received a comment back which basically said stiff Sh.t.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Yep, I picked WC by  11 and I got Geelong:bah:

See it happened too you toooooo..but what a bummer when i did not pick Essendon and they got a whopping pounding to the tune of 150 points...last season...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

See it happened too you toooooo..but what a bummer when i did not pick Essendon and they got a whopping pounding to the tune of 150 points...last season...

Thanks AlexRRR.

I can tell you're devastated for me:smile:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, joboss said:

My margin was 15.   

Not Indian jo, Filipino, there the masters of off shore customer service and tech support for Telstra and everyone else....there use to Basketball scores over there....i wouldn't worry to much your so far back in the pack there is no chance in BLUE heaven you catching up.

Anywayssssss the AFL site this year has had so many hiccups its unbelievable in this day and age and the last time i looked it was 2017, rocket to pluto a probe on mars and this crappy site that 1 million people use is forever coughing spluttering refusing to open .......time they give it to the Indians to run....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Thanks AlexRRR.

I can tell you're devastated for me:smile:

I know your not feeling well this morning and I'm so sorry that the website did that to you, your 3 behind me and thats how i like to keep it...Anyway condolances,  if its any consolation only 4 tipped the Eagles my second team last night and 3 of the tipsters are sitting at the bottom of the table....that tells you something doesn't it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexRRR said:

I know your not feeling well this morning and I'm so sorry that the website did that to you, your 3 behind me and thats how i like to keep it...Anyway condolances,  if its any consolation only 4 tipped the Eagles my second team last night and 3 of the tipsters are sitting at the bottom of the table....that tells you something doesn't it?

Do I have to have a rebuild for next year mate?

Just now, Will27 said:

Do I have to have a rebuild for next year mate?

Its not just you, i noticed I'm not up there too....but its only half time .....there is a pattern there i just havent found it yet....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Its not just you, i noticed I'm not up there too....but its only half time .....there is a pattern there i just havent found it yet....

I meant a rebuild for my tipping:biggrin:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Great win to my second team in the Eagles tonight....home devils they are, not confident was i nor have i pick the Dee's this week as well....Is it the week of clubs with there back's to the wall?

Reassessed the Saints and North game, must consider Chooks "Paddy" Factor...Nicks back in and they always play better with Nick R in.

Meanwhile the Fantasy Factor...just as i though it set up nicely.....jettison Chooks relative Steel among others...S Selwood gets injured tonight, and the Dee's pick Jake Spencer....which means Cam Pederson will take a tumble in value....oh my....they could have checked with me first.....just one more week.....Cam was going to go for Franklin....means i have to find more money....and i dont have it....

It's Steele, with 3 E's The two e steels are further down the food chain.  He is only probably out for 1 week due to form, only managed 19 possessions last week and not his normal 30 odd.  The Saints a real chance this week as McCartin is out replaced by Saint Nick.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Insipid performance from the Roos.

Will swap that DUD Anderson we got from the Hawks for McCartin anyday.

Scott must of thought the season was over playing a 2nd gamer on Stevens.:saai:

Our worst game of the year.

Life is beautiful when McCartin doesn't play.  As for the swap it's a deal.  Anderson is a bloody legend a superstar compared to Paddy.

Edited by Thechook
  • Like 2

Can't wait for this round to be over and get back to 3 umpires.

Good win by the Blues tonight but poor ole Gazza,bumped and scragged all night off the ball.

He's got a better temperament than me,that's for sure.

• Like 2

GWS has been slapped with a draft penalty from the Lachie Whitfield saga, according to reports.

A Herald Sun report says the Giants have been fined 1000 draft points for their role in the Whitfield saga, which saw the midfielder dodge a drug test.

1000 points roughly equates to pick 17 in the AFL draft.

The Giants currently hold pick 17 sitting second on the ladder, which means they would be stripped of that first-round pick.

It will see other clubs shift up the draft order.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thechook said:

So we're we happy with the 3 week rebuild period over the byes or should we play them next year

No dont like playing in the bye's its silly and not a true reflection of the teams comp....its fine the way it is this year officer dibbles...

• Like 2