Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

11 hours ago, Will27 said:

What's the verdict gang?

Will Cotchin be suspended?

If it was round 20 I'd say yes.

Preliminary final, I don't think so.

Hard to make a case for him seeing as Shiels was concussed.

He should get a fine. This would mean that because of earlier 2 offences in the season he is out for a week.

I hope the MRP have some balls.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Did anyone else have a problem with telecast today from Fox Footy? In the last quarter the sound went out of sync and the from the 9.53 minutes to go my signal disappeared. I received a message to say that my internet connection was at fault. I then tuned into the ABC radio broadcast with no problem. 

I used strikeout sports for the Fox telecast and had no problem.

I also have the BT sports on backup at lineballsod which is a quality picture.

So bases covered for the GF touchwood.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Will27 said:

What's the verdict gang?

Will Cotchin be suspended?

If it was round 20 I'd say yes.

Preliminary final, I don't think so.

I don't think he will miss purely for the fact the AFL wont want a blowout in the GF.

Nothing to do with guilty or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

If I was a lawyer scaring up some cash for another luxury holiday,,

I would argue for the concussion to be put aside as there is no proof of when it occurred.

The AFL has been accused of forming policy on the run and short-changing Richmond fans over a decision to make the Tigers wear their clash strip in the grand final against Adelaide, according to Caroline Wilson.

The Tigers will be looking to win their first premiership since 1980 but will have to do it in their canary-yellow guernsey, with the Crows getting first dibs at the home strip after finishing higher than their opponents on the ladder in the regular season.

"Gillon McLachlan and the AFL are often accused of policy on the run but surely this one takes the biscuit," Footy Classified panellist Wilson said.

3 hours ago, Ron19 said:

The AFL has been accused of forming policy on the run and short-changing Richmond fans over a decision to make the Tigers wear their clash strip in the grand final against Adelaide, according to Caroline Wilson.

The Tigers will be looking to win their first premiership since 1980 but will have to do it in their canary-yellow guernsey, with the Crows getting first dibs at the home strip after finishing higher than their opponents on the ladder in the regular season.

"Gillon McLachlan and the AFL are often accused of policy on the run but surely this one takes the biscuit," Footy Classified panellist Wilson said.

Caroline is wrong precedent set long ago, higher placing team after the home and away gets there home strip, one Kev Bartlet was wipping up a storm over over the Tigers having to wear the mainly yellow...claiming there was no clash of jumpers...old Kev...is old now....his eye sight is not what it use to be...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Caroline is wrong precedent set long ago, higher placing team after the home and away gets there home strip, one Kev Bartlet was wipping up a storm over over the Tigers having to wear the mainly yellow...claiming there was no clash of jumpers...old Kev...is old now....his eye sight is not what it use to be...

I don't think the players will give a rat's arse what jumper they play in.

The supporters shouldn't either.

Richmond have already had their luck with Cotchin getting off.

That was disgraceful IMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Saw this tweet from Dane Swan.

Ouch!

DoZ8OQfe_normal.jpg Sportsbet.com.au

@sportsbetcomau

You know what Clayton Oliver would be if he wasn’t a footballer? A virgin. #Brownlow

Swan probably gets frustrated with Oliver like i do.

If the AFL don't tighten the laws on what is deemed a handball we can see these kids in the future just playing throwball.

2 hours ago, Thechook said:

In his defence he was being held off the ball and apparently harassed all game.  Looked like one opposition player moved towards Barry until Baz  said f×÷k off big ears and then he turned and ran.

Still like big bad Baz, he was the last of the hard men and I remember when there were quite a few and they were an integral part of the game not like the snowflakes of today who now rely on a manacurist and hairstylists instead of trainers on the sidelines.

Ahhh your having a go at the Dee's...when the 2 Jacks flew in with the rest of the team to the city of churches...there there gelled locks helped the Dee's pull off an upset...Pretty boy Bugg is a hard man and niggler .....got the looks to go with the bad boy image...

In the West of Aussie they come up with some fantastic excuses...http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/western-australian-mans-bizarre-excuse-for-speeding-in-a-truck/news-story/6761d539c8d95282ee440a6a236e8054

So what can we expect from the Eagles and Dockers?

Ummm....Eagles....Awww it was like this, .............................................plz fill in WILL.

Ummm...Dockers, Awwww it was like this,.........................................plz fill in Gaz and Ron...

Thanks Gazman

I'm not tech savvy and couldn't open dropbox file as it was an xlsx file.

It said I had to buy Office 365.

So with only one game to go, I won't bother.

Would love to see Adelaide win it, but I'm tipping Richmond by 23 points with Cotchin winning the Normy.

• Like 1