Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Well what a weekend....2 new Demon supporters and most likely players of the future came into the world on the weekend a boy and a girl and they came from Daisy, the channel 7 ground sleuth and Melbourne woman's captain....Pearce, gave birth to 2 kids if sporty like mum will don the dark blue and red..Sylvie and Roy were introduce to the world wearing Demon beanies in summer and in hospital....not looking very interested in proceedings i might add...but let it be known mum is the best womens footy player on the planet so they have big shoes to fit into...

While on the subject of the Dee's a menacing figure lurks in the background......Diamond Joe Gutnick....and in the wars again or it is continuing, shady and slippery like an eel in dark water, hard to track down and get any sense out of....was El Presidente of ill Deavolos in the 90's, rescued the Dee's from rattling cans up Bourke st when that famous Dee winger and liberal pollie Brian Dixon recruited Joe to the fold.....in a land slide was inserted El Presedente of a broken down club...yes its happened a few times..... the AFL kindly rescheduled Dee games to a sunday mostly due to Joe being a practicing Jewish rabbi so off to the footy on a sunday most of the time i did go....ho ho...Dimond joe was at the tail end of Aussie 200 rich list not so long ago, declared himself bankrupt in 2016, still is regarded in high places like Israel, known as the fixer there in political terms helping to install current prime minister first time around before he too fell on his sword only to do a lazarus and return now also tainted again but yet for shit to stick....perhaps some of the missing millions when to Netanyahu for re election...who knows....anyway just one cent in the dollar was paid to get joe off and out of bankruptcy.

Missing millions moved around .....well it gets complicated when your a tradie to understand it, pretty much bleed mainly jewish investors dry on the back of that New York Rebbe coming out and saying Joes gonna be a rich guy and find dimonds everywhere, well the profercy is dead right, joe is very rich now thanks to shifting investors money out of several companies into a slush company that never had to pay intrest or a repay date...Joe is also a very fertile individual 11 kids....takes a lot to send them to private schools etc...

The main company of many is called Merlin Diamonds....now we know Merlin the magician was a mystical magician at the court of King Arthur of the round table fame and Sir Lancelot, well was he or was he not? its not to clear if Merlin ever existed.....some say he did some say he didnt just like the 3 or 400,000 million missing investors money....pooooof gone in an instant....Anyway the ASX is asking questions and Diamond Joe and and hes friends on the board arnt talking....to be continued...

As a footnote on Joe....he was eventualy pushed out of the Demon for what i do not know back to playing staurday games we did go......Joe on leaving asked to have the million or two he put up as collateral returned asking like a hurt kid....i want my toys back....must have got it as no more was said of it and the Dee's went on to play finals before falling down like shit again..

Glen Archer wins appeal....in a sweet heart deal dreamed up by no dout a North supporting judge Glen pleads guilty to punching a runner at his kids footy game but the catch is he is asked to donate $2000 to the Berry Charity put on a 12 month good behavior bond compensate the runner $955 for breaking his glasses and no conviction for the offence....yep he has no conviction for assault......Glen took it all the way to the supreme court of Victoria just so he could avoid a conviction. Glen was convicted for assult back in 1994 and 1999 so hes no stranger to a court...The judge claims he didnt need to be reminded of Glens footy career as he followed the Cats ummm....its a red heering....Fish for you sudds...

Embattered Saints reassure there 6 million big ones are safe...they owe it to the AFL...Saints 12 million dollars up poo creek and 16th on the ladder...New president recons they expect a finicial boost for playing Port in China this coming season.....many changes end of last season Brett Ratten and Brenden Lade come as assitant coaches while Graeme Allen comes in an advisory role. I dont know how clubs get to this sort of stage....when the Dee's were rubbish they should have been left to go to the wall Saints too and anyone else...it has to come, it was once here though they the AFL chose badly, private ownership of all clubs its the only way clubs will survive. When your bankrolling a club the owners arnt going to cut each others throats its the way of the NFL for example they set rules and no funny business....

• Like 2

I feel compelled to write and update for the Dockers now just to keep the West Coast in the game and it is nto left solely to those with interests in Victoria.

Nat Fyfe has buns

that is it this week for the Dockers

Gazman signing off!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Men in tight shorts starts tomorrow 3.30 ish Thai time. Fantasize away.

https://archive.org/details/SWIFTSTREAMZBLACKEDITION

For those with no streaming options try installing swift streams black edition. 7mate? and fox footy channels will show it. Scroll down to download options and install the APK.

Here's to keeping the AFL and other Aussie sports free for all to watch.

God bless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, stud858 said:

For those with no streaming options try installing swift streams black edition. 7mate? and fox footy channels will show it. Scroll down to download options and install the APK.

God bless.

Downloaded onto my pc,to much buffering compared to other sites.

Although the UK tv seems to work well.

18 hours ago, stud858 said:

God bless.

Dont worry sudds......the AFL wont want anyone to miss it, it will be streamed for free across the planet even get it on the dark side of the moon......

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 11:09 PM, stud858 said:

AFLX was good to watch as a teaser. No harm done. Players seemed fit and getting ready for a rip snorter of a season.

I tuned in for a half.....looked like a normal game on a soccer field...didnt tease me......and nothing to get excited about its preaching to the converted.....the thing is...they invented the teams which most people can't relate to so again its just hard core nuts getting into it...

I turned over to watch Celtic play away to 4th positioned team in the Scottish Premier league...great game I highly recommend you watch it...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

I tuned in for a half.....looked like a normal game on a soccer field...didnt tease me......and nothing to get excited about its preaching to the converted.....the thing is...they invented the teams which most people can't relate to so again its just hard core nuts getting into it...

I turned over to watch Celtic play away to 4th positioned team in the Scottish Premier league...great game I highly recommend you watch it...

You lasted a lot longer than I did:tongue:

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 5:56 PM, AlexRRR said:

ahhhh wendy.......i use to date a wendy once....more of a witch than an ice-cream....and a mad bomber/sports nut.....

Well some have gotten to take Fanatsy very seriously....(no names) there is some history in the TV Fantasy league....4 years running with 4 differant premiers one was an AFL blow in...we dont count that season....the macbook pros and assitant coaches were added last year so serious is this competition....there is also a tipping competiton that WILL has won way to many times.....to particapiate normaly its expected of you to do the small shit chat in here...wops i mean chit chat...

Might be your ex

14 hours ago, Thechook said:

Might be your ex

Ahh the universe brings you what you need and at the time I needed too learn a few things....I WILL look into the middle distance and smile, being negative wont help me dear Chooks though I have to say she wasn't like most Bomber supporters of that era, she was a reasonably good sport, when we went to the footy the only bother was she expected me to barrack for her team which ran counter to my intelligence....of that time...

As I enter the twilight of my years the last quarter of the Grand final....i dont despise too many things anymore thats what living a along and meaningless life brings.

Meanwhile the phone wars are hotting up, Samsung the Korean juggernauts who will be offering you/us a worthless 5G phone this year was first to the stage with a foldable phone...and in team colours....Purple for Docker fans Black for Pie fans and on it goes....well that Chinese brand that I shan't mention here due to the Americans having the Canadians arrest a senior manger that happens to be the daughter of the top man....H has showed glimpses of there foldable phone and its reportedly better than the eye watering Samsung one....

The future is foldable phones guys....no one imagined this.....no one imagined AFLX as well...its interesting the phone that opens out to a tablet mini at that and the new X are breathing life at the same time....football on the go?

Joel MacDonald the youngest of the 3 MacDonald's and for a time I thought he would be the best but alas mid Macdonald ended up captain of the Dee's around the time Baily and co took a blow torch to the list is 160 million dollars lighter, yep shareholders not happy and sold off stock like it was a fire sale...currently share trading suspended due to some irregularities and the ASX is asking questions....like Joe like Joel....at least Joel has a product to sell...anyway Joel and his partner are not happy and recon they dont have anything to answer...of course ASX were not happy when they found out the multi million $ worth of contracts that they touted on floating onto the exchange were in fact 50% less....you know creative accountancy ....

Aleague is struggling for a TV audience and the thing is they haven't worked out why yet....turns out the $56 million of TV money goes right to the clubs for the salary cap....well I can tell them what's wrong...8 teams 11 years later is boring boring boring.....new club will enter for next season then another following...well fellas they should have had 2 enter next season and 2 more the year after also either scrapping the salary cap or doubling it, an injection of a few quality players like Honda is needed.....

John Elway does it a again....traded for Joe Flacco, the quarterback merrigo round at the Broncos continues by trading for Joe John has admitted Case Keenum on 20 million big ones was a dud....The Vikings were very glad for the Broncos to take Case off there hands last season so they could get there grubby hands on Redskins QB Cousins....The Skins held back on the big pay rise Cousins was after...something like 82 million guaranteed.....they toped up with Smith who you will remember broke his leg late in the season anyway Cousins didn't do much at the Vikings so the heat now is well and truly off the Redskins also the Vikings failed to make the play offs...in fact most of the high payed QB in the NFL failed to make the playoffs....interesting that...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Ahh the universe brings you what you need and at the time I needed too learn a few things....I WILL look into the middle distance and smile, being negative wont help me dear Chooks though I have to say she wasn't like most Bomber supporters of that era, she was a reasonably good sport, when we went to the footy the only bother was she expected me to barrack for her team which ran counter to my intelligence....of that time...

As I enter the twilight of my years the last quarter of the Grand final....i dont despise too many things anymore thats what living a along and meaningless life brings.

Meanwhile the phone wars are hotting up, Samsung the Korean juggernauts who will be offering you/us a worthless 5G phone this year was first to the stage with a foldable phone...and in team colours....Purple for Docker fans Black for Pie fans and on it goes....well that Chinese brand that I shan't mention here due to the Americans having the Canadians arrest a senior manger that happens to be the daughter of the top man....H has showed glimpses of there foldable phone and its reportedly better than the eye watering Samsung one....

The future is foldable phones guys....no one imagined this.....no one imagined AFLX as well...its interesting the phone that opens out to a tablet mini at that and the new X are breathing life at the same time....football on the go?

Joel MacDonald the youngest of the 3 MacDonald's and for a time I thought he would be the best but alas mid Macdonald ended up captain of the Dee's around the time Baily and co took a blow torch to the list is 160 million dollars lighter, yep shareholders not happy and sold off stock like it was a fire sale...currently share trading suspended due to some irregularities and the ASX is asking questions....like Joe like Joel....at least Joel has a product to sell...anyway Joel and his partner are not happy and recon they dont have anything to answer...of course ASX were not happy when they found out the multi million $ worth of contracts that they touted on floating onto the exchange were in fact 50% less....you know creative accountancy ....

Aleague is struggling for a TV audience and the thing is they haven't worked out why yet....turns out the $56 million of TV money goes right to the clubs for the salary cap....well I can tell them what's wrong...8 teams 11 years later is boring boring boring.....new club will enter for next season then another following...well fellas they should have had 2 enter next season and 2 more the year after also either scrapping the salary cap or doubling it, an injection of a few quality players like Honda is needed.....

John Elway does it a again....traded for Joe Flacco, the quarterback merrigo round at the Broncos continues by trading for Joe John has admitted Case Keenum on 20 million big ones was a dud....The Vikings were very glad for the Broncos to take Case off there hands last season so they could get there grubby hands on Redskins QB Cousins....The Skins held back on the big pay rise Cousins was after...something like 82 million guaranteed.....they toped up with Smith who you will remember broke his leg late in the season anyway Cousins didn't do much at the Vikings so the heat now is well and truly off the Redskins also the Vikings failed to make the play offs...in fact most of the high payed QB in the NFL failed to make the playoffs....interesting that...

Being of WA heritage i watched the Glory v WSW game on sunday,if Glory are favourites then the competition is in trouble.

Might have to send Madjak and his Mum to the venues to sell a few pies and spice things up.

On the AFL side the journo's are already notching a victory for the Dockers against the Roos in round one.

No backline apparently for Norf,well if you got a class midfield it should not go to the backs.

Big things expected from the boys with the best train station this year.????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2019 at 5:56 PM, AlexRRR said:

ahhhh wendy.......i use to date a wendy once....more of a witch than an ice-cream....and a mad bomber/sports nut.....

Well some have gotten to take Fanatsy very seriously....(no names) there is some history in the TV Fantasy league....4 years running with 4 differant premiers one was an AFL blow in...we dont count that season....the macbook pros and assitant coaches were added last year so serious is this competition....there is also a tipping competiton that WILL has won way to many times.....to particapiate normaly its expected of you to do the small shit chat in here...wops i mean chit chat...

Might be your ex