Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Rip is sitting on top in the fantasy comp also, well done but you only have me by %

BookMan same as last year, my nose is against your window, chimpy is dribble on my sofa.

The only reason I am in the lead is that the ones I have played have had about 8 DNP. When I play GrannysApples next week he will kill me.

• Like 1

Well what a round. We had 7 with 9/9. Well done to AlexRRR, Ripstanley, Xangsambua, Carnegie Joe, Ron19, Will27 and Bookman. The overall winner this week is AlexRRR with the best margin. Well done.

Nice one. Congrats alexrrr.

Ripstanley still out in front!

It can be a burden being the weekly leader Rip. Each week knowing you have to get those tips spot on or else you could fall back into the tipping pack. Lot of pressure.

No pressure I know I will tumble down the list. Was a sprinter when I was a lot younger but never a long distance runner

if you were in my team and had doubts after 5 minutes into a game you would be pulled. Keep going young man, you're unstoppable.
  • Like 2

Rip is sitting on top in the fantasy comp also, well done but you only have me by %

BookMan same as last year, my nose is against your window, chimpy is dribble on my sofa.

The only reason I am in the lead is that the ones I have played have had about 8 DNP. When I play GrannysApples next week he will kill me.
exalt then I will move to top
  • Like 2

6/9 ? Picked 9 on my TAB multi. But money is not glory.

How much was it?

$7.4 for $1. My bet was $20. Lost $20 on Weagles,, so... ok. Happy with the Eagles effort in the 2nd half. Maybe if there was a "fifth" quarter and the Dockers left the field for lattes.

• Like 1

While I thought this round was relatively easy to pick, next week's a different story.

Saturday night is looking fantastic with Freo/Syd and Port/ hawthorn.

Then there's GWS/GC, WB/Ade and Geelong/North.

And I don't think there's any certainties in the other 4 games either.

I think 6 will be a good score next week.

It is one of those rounds where any team could win.

I might be tipping North w00t.gif

Could separate the spooks from the analysts.

• Like 1

Its april remember guys,haven't seen a premiership won then.

But early wins do help.

Expect Damian Barrett and Garry Lyon to be on the Port bandwagon tomorrow morning... They'll also be crowing about Adelaide and how they're definitely premiership contenders as are North Melbourne (despite being beaten on the weekend)..

Ho'hum...

post-186435-14294993951242_thumb.jpg

Must savour the moment.......I don't expect too many wins in here boys.....like an old Roy's supporter....my mentor...old cobber and great sage use to say....your a May Premier and its a long way to the Finnish line, but I'm so glad to be off the bottom.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-04-20/asada-wont-appeal

Some interesting bits to take away from this... So whilst ASADA won't appeal (because doing so only allows them to appeal to the AFL Anti Doping Tribunal and not the Court of Arbitration for Sport), it looks like a pretty even money bet that WADA will go ahead with an appeal...

• Like 1

Some interesting bits to take away from this... So whilst ASADA won't appeal (because doing so only allows them to appeal to the AFL Anti Doping Tribunal and not the Court of Arbitration for Sport), it looks like a pretty even money bet that WADA will go ahead with an appeal...

What a farce the entire process has been.

If they cannot prove what was injected what is the point of appealing?

One lesson that I hope all players have learnt. do not allow injections or accept supplements unless you fully know what you are taking. The players were badly let down by their coach and relevant staff.

James Hird weathered the storm and is now looking at finals.

• Like 1

What a farce the entire process has been.

If they cannot prove what was injected what is the point of appealing?

One lesson that I hope all players have learnt. do not allow injections or accept supplements unless you fully know what you are taking. The players were badly let down by their coach and relevant staff.

James Hird weathered the storm and is now looking at finals.

Absolute farce of the "Anti Doping crusade"...

I still think that WADA will go after them with an appeal, the "comfortable satisfaction" is a pretty arbitrary term and leaves room for a lot of wriggle...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1429540617.931381.jpg

Come on guys only 3 weeks in relax

What's in the bag? Guess #1 = Port Power caps. Guess #2 = Dockers caps.. Guess #3 F%&* knows...

Got a seat at the Dockers v Swans on ANZAC Day.

Going early to see the parade and the cheer squad. (One of my mates daughters are in it).

Gonna be a cracker of a game. Dockers by 4 points.

Tough one to pick..Freo are looking great.

My heart says Sydney. Maybe we will get lucky and Fyfe eats a dodgy curry pre game

Yep, a real hard one to pick.

I'm only going for Freo as they're the home team.

I would be picking Sydney if it was in Sydney.

BTW, what were the AFL thinking having 2 of this

years most anticipated games on the same nightfacepalm.gif

• Like 2

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1429540617.931381.jpg

Come on guys only 3 weeks in relax

What's in the bag? Guess #1 = Port Power caps. Guess #2 = Dockers caps.. Guess #3 F%&* knows...

Got a seat at the Dockers v Swans on ANZAC Day.

Going early to see the parade and the cheer squad. (One of my mates daughters are in it).

Gonna be a cracker of a game. Dockers by 4 points.

Tough one to pick..Freo are looking great.

My heart says Sydney. Maybe we will get lucky and Fyfe eats a dodgy curry pre game

Yep, a real hard one to pick.

I'm only going for Freo as they're the home team.

I would be picking Sydney if it was in Sydney.

BTW, what were the AFL thinking having 2 of this

years most anticipated games on the same nightfacepalm.gif

Most anticipated game for me is Dons V Woods. But it seems that most games played this ANZAC round are anticipated to be close. Anyone who gets a score of 9/9 deserves to wear the "wizard" hat for a week.

• Like 2