Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

I'd do it BUT I'm away can't print anything out nor scan etc and you know Apple has a mind of its own so what to do? What to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

We all have our reasons, but it is easily done on a tablet. The file has pre selected options for you per round. Just tap and swipe as you might on one of your dating sites Alex. 

But, if you are worried you'd fall foul of picking Melbourne too many times with your preseason hype, then I understand. Many fall for that trap. 

• Like 2

We all have our reasons, but it is easily done on a tablet. The file has pre selected options for you per round. Just tap and swipe as you might on one of your dating sites Alex. 

But, if you are worried you'd fall foul of picking Melbourne too many times with your preseason hype, then I understand. Many fall for that trap. 

I'm in the tipping to win it I'm not sentimental over my team, opening on tablet is fine it's how do I get it back to you fella is the issue...

And let me get it right ... we tip what we think will be the winners for the entire season before the season starts, is there a deadline to get it back to you?

Ho excuse me on clarifying this as this morning is the very first I've seen on this.... I'm in if I can get it back to you...

• Like 1

I'm in the tipping to win it I'm not sentimental over my team, opening on tablet is fine it's how do I get it back to you fella is the issue...

And let me get it right ... we tip what we think will be the winners for the entire season before the season starts, is there a deadline to get it back to you?

Ho excuse me on clarifying this as this morning is the very first I've seen on this.... I'm in if I can get it back to you...

a0f40b3aa3721ac49a76788d9a014b30.jpg

Ok ok the coffee is working now, reread your post... I'm fine with a computer not so hot on tablet will give it a crack.... in the end if I can't save hope you ok with pictures of my pics...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Well you're more balanced than I when it comes to tipping as I do execute favorites relegate others with prejudice. 

Yep, selecting all 23 rounds in one hit or over the preseason and then they are locked in. Those already lodged are free to resubmit until first game, round one. 

Have a play and see how you go Alex but i think you are overthinking it. Once you have finished selections save as 'alex forecast tips'  and and PM me. If you can post here it can be done.

Hope everything is going well with the sāw p̀ā!!  And remember to keep saying  mā d̂wy kạn khrạb!

Well you're more balanced than I when it comes to tipping as I do execute favorites relegate others with prejudice. 

Yep, selecting all 23 rounds in one hit or over the preseason and then they are locked in. Those already lodged are free to resubmit until first game, round one. 

Have a play and see how you go Alex but i think you are overthinking it. Once you have finished selections save as 'alex forecast tips'  and and PM me. If you can post here it can be done.

Hope everything is going well with the sāw p̀ā!!  And remember to keep saying  mā d̂wy kạn khrạb!

Mate i date thai women not talk there lingo.....better not to know what they actualy think you you you know...sabi sabi....

An update on my viewing problems.

Saturday and today I used  Firefox search engine. I had no problems. Late on Saturday I tried Chrome again. Within 10 minutes my computer shut down. Both  Firefox and Chrome are the latest versions. I have sent  Fox a message re my problem.  I have a laptop that is only 15 months old and also have an exterior fan. I will wait for a response from Fox. I will be using Firefox for watching AFL. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ripstanley said:

An update on my viewing problems.

Saturday and today I used  Firefox search engine. I had no problems. Late on Saturday I tried Chrome again. Within 10 minutes my computer shut down. Both  Firefox and Chrome are the latest versions. I have sent  Fox a message re my problem.  I have a laptop that is only 15 months old and also have an exterior fan. I will wait for a response from Fox. I will be using Firefox for watching AFL. 

Mate, I just read that some guys were also having trouble with Chrome and Explorer.

Seems to be Firefox is the way to go.

Glad you got it sorted anyway.

• Like 1

Chrome shouldn't be the problem. I use it (Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit) to watch on my PC or to send to Chromecast without any problems at all. There is something different about the Fox Sports video version this season because I can no longer watch it in the browser of my Samsung TV like I could last year, I just get error messages.

Another possibility could be the video drivers on your laptop need updating. With a fifteen month old laptop it is unlikely but check you have the latest. If you checked inside your laptop and it's not dusty, and you can hear the fan running, then drivers would be my next thing to check.

• Like 1

I have to shoot off to a remote place for 3 weeks on friday and fear the afl tipping will not be up by then.

If i couldn't registar until the second week of the season,can anyone remember if i would get  away teams for round 1 or a no score.

Cheers 

17 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I have to shoot off to a remote place for 3 weeks on friday and fear the afl tipping will not be up by then.

If i couldn't registar until the second week of the season,can anyone remember if i would get  away teams for round 1 or a no score.

Cheers 

FJ, wasn't around last year, surely though you can select now and have a proxy file, or could use the forecast picks entered. Otherwise hopefully, tipping offers 'away' teams as we all have busy moments in life and miss occasionally but don't know the ruling there. 

I'll stump if needed.

• Like 1

Cheers 

I will do your tips for you Fj you don't worry about a thing....

• Like 1

The pressure is not on Rod at the Suns says Cochran the poor embattled coach hasn't had a full midfield to play in his 2 seasons there, no excuses this year he says, well Rod is one of the best around and should get an extension poor guy walked into a minefield there with Hunt being the local pusher man on the Gold Coast and some pretty ordinary culture to go along with it....

Meanwhile Cochran says there not changing there strip for the clash against Port in China, no clauses in the contract and its there home game...went on to add there played in the same jumper each time there played Port...

Hardwick gets a mention in the morning paper, 8th season coming up still has a contract untill end of 2018, blow torch is on even the master WILL thinks he's had his day im reckoning the Tigers are on the improve this year will do enough to be hanging around all of next season then good chance as he's out of contract he will be heading west....Simo and his dads army recruiting drive would have fell on bayonets well and truly by then with a host of new jobs opening up before seasons end at the weagles.....watch this space...with 3 weagles supporters here I know one old timer who will be lamenting 9th and 10th miss of finals....in a row....lovely Will and unflappable jo will ride o
It like true men but the other guy.....ummm what's his name? Gee I forget now...will post some lollies to swallow....

Fj will be happy today...Goldstein says a three man ruck is doable at North....I watched black magic a few times las t season and im recon he's almost ready to take on the footy world....was awkward sure but gees some good stuff too..
Reminded me of early games of the legendary Irishman one J Stynes who was just awful in his first 3 or 4 games then went booooooooooom.....this is Daws break out year, im certain by years end he will have cemented his place in the team....very tall and wide bodied a forward spot with runs on the ball is what im tipping, speed he has as well im desperately want him in my fantasy team if I can find a spot and have the$ he's in.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

The pressure is not on Rod at the Suns says Cochran the poor embattled coach hasn't had a full midfield to play in his 2 seasons there, no excuses this year he says, well Rod is one of the best around and should get an extension poor guy walked into a minefield there with Hunt being the local pusher man on the Gold Coast and some pretty ordinary culture to go along with it....

Meanwhile Cochran says there not changing there strip for the clash against Port in China, no clauses in the contract and its there home game...went on to add there played in the same jumper each time there played Port...

Hardwick gets a mention in the morning paper, 8th season coming up still has a contract untill end of 2018, blow torch is on even the master WILL thinks he's had his day im reckoning the Tigers are on the improve this year will do enough to be hanging around all of next season then good chance as he's out of contract he will be heading west....Simo and his dads army recruiting drive would have fell on bayonets well and truly by then with a host of new jobs opening up before seasons end at the weagles.....watch this space...with 3 weagles supporters here I know one old timer who will be lamenting 9th and 10th miss of finals....in a row....lovely Will and unflappable jo will ride o
It like true men but the other guy.....ummm what's his name? Gee I forget now...will post some lollies to swallow....

Fj will be happy today...Goldstein says a three man ruck is doable at North....I watched black magic a few times las t season and im recon he's almost ready to take on the footy world....was awkward sure but gees some good stuff too..
Reminded me of early games of the legendary Irishman one J Stynes who was just awful in his first 3 or 4 games then went booooooooooom.....this is Daws break out year, im certain by years end he will have cemented his place in the team....very tall and wide bodied a forward spot with runs on the ball is what im tipping, speed he has as well im desperately want him in my fantasy team if I can find a spot and have the$ he's in.....

If Richmond don't make the finals, and I don't think they will, Hardwick will be GORN!

IMO, he might not even last the year.

WCE will finish anyway between 4th and 8th I reckon.

I reckon it's easier to pick the top four than the bottom four.

Brisbane and Carlton bottom 2 for me but I don't know who will join them.

• Like 2

Pies train to the sound or rock and roll....Buckley instigated music at training bringing along his DJs system to pump up the wingless pies...one Buckley now drives from the podium of sound, some AC DC and as an early 40's something the younger pies lament his taste in music.....but hey its all good they say....the music replicates match day is the claim. Amazing I think how they could say that...we need to be heard above the crowds roar on match day they say im sure bucks doesn't hear when choice in said song is like..umm not Cherished is the word.....

Optus Bombers stick it up the Pies by adding $20 to a $40 ticket to make it a cool $60 day to sit on a plastic seat at the G on Anzac Day, reserved seating only and the rise unfortunately catches the red and black army as well....lovey people there....football for the elites....

In the womens league hot favs the Doggies struggling on one win for the season, suprise packets Crows and Lions undefeated with the Dee's breathing down there neck with 3 on the trot and in 3rd...due to short season almost anyone can still make it even the western states representative in Freo.....

Players union and the AFL almost have resolved player payments and improved conditions one being the boys from the west get to fly business class can't have then scrunched up back in economy for a 5 hr flight now can we? Makes us dills look like dills when we fly to say LA in economy for like 15 hrs....

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:21 AM, AlexRRR said:

Calling me names now Alex. Are you sure you want to continue this battle of wits into a new season?

You're grossly under armed.

Arn't you in Thailand now, you won't find many of the huge arsed, uglies, you seem to prefer, here.

Would you like to pop down my way for a catchup and call me a girl to my face?

• Like 2

Good morning croc.... don't know where you are and I'd never call you anything other than your name, I'd buy you a beer and spar with you over where the Eagles will land this season, join me Soi 11 game day Saints and Dee's .....as the season comes to a close I will post you a box of Belgium chocks to help sweeten the bitter taste of finishing 10 th place or worse, I'm sure TGF will love em, seems Thai women love chocies well that's my experience ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Good morning croc.... don't know where you are and I'd never call you anything other than your name, I'd buy you a beer and spar with you over where the Eagles will land this season, join me Soi 11 game day Saints and Dee's .....as the season comes to a close I will post you a box of Belgium chocks to help sweeten the bitter taste of finishing 10 th place or worse, I'm sure TGF will love em, seems Thai women love chocies well that's my experience ....

While you're at it, can you send me a box of Belgium choccies as well AlexRRR:licklips:

Can’t see how the entire Weagles could fly business class??

Virgin would have to reconfigure most of the plane.

Been on the Friday morning Eagles flight a few times,

There an’t that many Nic Nat size seats available.

• Like 1

Walked down to Princess Park and it was a sad day for the blues. Beautiful autumnal day for everyone else though. Zero midfield intensity in the blue's second tier mids but saints just flogged them. Actually, Bruce smacked Carlton alone. 

Okay so i enjoyed that! Preseason and better players omissions aside, love seeing the blue baggers searching for dictionaries to spell 'rebuild' - - again. It is the one tattoo they should all get upon drafting.  

The J's for the saints were impressive. Billings, Stevens and steele just shared the ball amogust themselves. But Bruce won the day. Didn't miss that i saw. 6 goals. Hate pumping tyres early but the saints were good, have flexibility and scoring potential in 12- 15 players. Bruce w.as a surprise. Curnow and armfield just about sum up where carlton are at.  Alsorans that keep trying but should have more support.

Shame PP has been shelved. Not a bad venue and it is ggreat to see fotbal back there. Could almost see Doull out there on the wing at times.

Blues 4.6.30

Saints 18.14.122

• Like 1

Walked down to Princess Park and it was a sad day for the blues. Beautiful autumnal day for everyone else though. Zero midfield intensity in the blue's second tier mids but saints just flogged them. Actually, Bruce smacked Carlton alone. 

Okay so i enjoyed that! Preseason and better players omissions aside, love seeing the blue baggers searching for dictionaries to spell 'rebuild' - - again. It is the one tattoo they should all get upon drafting.  

The J's for the saints were impressive. Billings, Stevens and steele just shared the ball amogust themselves. But Bruce won the day. Didn't miss that i saw. 6 goals. Hate pumping tyres early but the saints were good, have flexibility and scoring potential in 12- 15 players. Bruce w.as a surprise. Curnow and armfield just about sum up where carlton are at.  Alsorans that keep trying but should have more support.

Shame PP has been shelved. Not a bad venue and it is ggreat to see fotbal back there. Could almost see Doull out there on the wing at times.

Blues 4.6.30

Saints 18.14.122

Dont get Chooks excited what ever you do, they were just an ordinary team last year this coming year there moved up several notches to not quite a top 4 team, he will remind me that they have beaten us 11 times at the snake pit or something like that but the Saints only ever flag by a point over the worst preforming club in the entire world at any time when it comes to a final...the Pies have played in something like 40 plus GF winning a dozen or so thats like 25% of the time, not much to crow about hey?

The Saints razzed and dazzle even running rings around them selves sometimes then go nomading over the plains and far away, they can be expected to swap spots with the Eagles look good a few times in the year then shoot them selves in the big toe and go missing when it counts....