Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

3 hours ago, Gazman1 said:

But a win by the Suns will put you at position 5 because no one else picked them!!!!!

It was almost......1 point....and 1 min to go the head high tackel on a Sun at half forward was conveniently overlooked by the Saint leaning ump....

To many upsets yesterday for there to be a Sun win today...but hey it was close....

• Like 1

It was almost......1 point....and 1 min to go the head high tackel on a Sun at half forward was conveniently overlooked by the Saint leaning ump....

To many upsets yesterday for there to be a Sun win today...but hey it was close....

Mate I must apologise I think I put the mockers on it by counting your chickens before they hatched, at least I am not on the bottom, YET!!!!
  • Like 2

The Tackle: Essendon under the pump as Mark Robinson reveals his Round 1 likes and dislikes

WHAT I DISLIKE

1. Essendon

The Bombers tease again at the start of the season — and they disappoint again. There’s no doubting the talent at the Bombers, but there is doubt about the character and commitment from the players with that talent. Lacked cohesion and heart against the Giants, which is why they only kicked five goals for the game. After a summer of preparation they dished up this demolition which was more than disappointing. Can’t help think of Devon Smith’s comments earlier this month about recruit Dylan Shiel playing against his old club. “Poor Dyl, he wanted a blockbuster crowd and he’s got the Giants up there on a Sunday arvo in the graveyard.’’ The only people filling the graveyard was 22 Bombers.

2. What happened to the midfield?

There was salvation about Shiel, Dyson Heppell, Andrew McGrath, David Myers, David Zaharakis, Kyle Langford, Smith and Zach Merrett filling their boots in the midfield and they failed the first test. That failure also meant the forwards didn’t get an even sniff. They were -41 in contested ball which was their worst differential under coach John Worsfold. The players have to take responsibility and so, too, does the coaching department because the players lacked the necessary fight against a midfield missing Josh Kelly and Callan Ward.

3. Rance and Doedee

What perspective after both had their seasons cut down with ACL injuries. They alleviated the sadness by reassuring everyone it was only an injury and life would go on. Richmond plays a system and hopes the system will stand up without Rance. Doedee was the interceptor the Crows brought in to replace Jake Lever and was a contender for the Rising Star last year. Both will be desperately missed. If anyone was to say that Rance missing won’t hurt Richmond’s premiership chances, well, that would be foolish.

3(b) And another one

An appalling performance on the road for North Melbourne was punctuated by a knee injury to Ed Vickers Willis. The club says it will do scans, but the early forecast was yet another ACL — the third of the weekend. Overall, the Kangas were desperately disappointing. There was plenty of handball without creativity for the Kangas, the midfield was obliterated and the forward line was non-functioning. All the while, their defence was under siege. By the end it was party time for the Dockers and, to be honest, it was the equal of Essendon’s poor performance against the Giants. They had 391 disposals to Fremantle’s 379 and lost by 82 points. Headaches galore at Arden St.

4. What professionalism?

The AFL spruiks from the highest building about it’s professionalism, on and off the ground, yet talk’s cheap this time. It owns Marvel Stadium so you’d think it would provide a professional and presentable surface. Not so. The potential danger of having shifting and lifting turf is unthinkable in the most elite competition in the country and the AFL is lucky a player didn’t do a knee at the ground. More bad news is that people in the know say the SCG is worse.

5. Melbourne demon-ed

Did the Dees get ahead of themselves? Did they relax after kicking the opening goals and controlling the contest? Were they exposed by outside run? Or did they expose themselves by playing too many players underdone? Questions aplenty after losing at home. Probably made a mistake going head-to-head with Tom Rockliff and Travis Boak in the midfield. They combined for 78 disposals, nine clearances, 16 tackles and 14 score involvements. Melbourne tagger James Harmes got the job on Boak for about 30 minutes while Rockliff was allowed to enjoy finding those short kicks he loves. The much-hyped Demons midfield was disappointing, especially defensively.

6. Lapsing Liam Ryan

Fifteen seconds to play in a demoralising performance and Ryan is reported for striking Darcy Gardiner. He will get a clip from coach Adam Simpson for retaliating when he had won the free kick 35m from goal. Gardiner should expect a two-minute conversation with coach Chris Fagan as well. Gardiner dropped his knee into Ryan who was on the ground. He should be charged for misconduct or rough play. It didn’t hurt Ryan, but surely we have moved on from the days of kneeing a player, especially when he’s looking the other way.

7. That’s not West Coast’s major problem

Started menacingly in the first quarter and then surrendered the contest under pressure from Brisbane. Colleague David King warned the Eagles would struggle early because of a shorter pre-season and injuries, but this was white flag stuff. It was 14.7 to 2.8 after the first break and it appeared the Eagles weren’t up for the fight. There’s no shame in losing to an improved Brisbane in heavy dew, but there is when you lose like that. The Eagles took 31 marks in the first quarter and had just 37 after that.

8. Swans game-style

Almost stole the unwinnable game from the Dogs, but kicking eight goals in two quarters and only one goal in the first half will not get it done. Agreed, it’s a bugger to play against the high possession Bulldogs, but the Swans weren’t threatening until after halftime when they had the ball. The Swans had the worst inside-50 differential of any finalist since 2001 last year and on Saturday night lost the inside 50 count by 21. It’s going to be sluggish season if they continue to lose the territory game like that.

9. Alarm bells

The 6-6-6 ruling has stretched the ground but didn’t stretch the scoreboard as was hoped. Channel 7 boss Tim Worner said last June he wanted more goals, almost certainly to gain more advertising money, so he might be disappointed in the first round returns. Last year there were six teams in Round 1 to score 100 points. and the average scoring in first month was 89 points. After the first eight games this weekend, there was three 100-point plus scores and the average was only 78 points. Time will tell if the rules help scoring.

10. Crowd behaviour

Fights and beer throwing were the low points on a cracking first round of 2019. Segregation of fans won’t happen, and nor it should, but what happened on Thursday night at the MCG was too much. That bloke in the yellow jumper needs to be identified and banned from footy this season. He should also be charged with assault.

WHAT I LIKE

1. Jack Watts

When Fox Footy’s Cameron Mooney sidled up to Jack Watts after the siren, he didn’t know what he was going to get. What Watts delivered was a raw and emotional account of the difficulties of the past four months. There was perhaps even a tinge of the scarring from his first game when he compared the importance of earning your first game, such as Connor Rozee, Zak Butters, Willem Drew and Xavier Duursma did, to his own first outing for Melbourne 10 years earlier. There was plenty to like about Watts on a back flank, not least that he can use the ball. But it was the winning effort in the third quarter against Christian Petracca, Tom McDonald and Sam Weideman which was the most pleasing. In his debut he was bashed by three Magpies when he first touched the ball. This time he kept his feet and won the ball with smarts and awareness.

2. Kids reign (I)

Little wonder coach Ken Hinkley said it was his best win at Port Adelaide. They did it with attitude, speed, help from the oldies and invigoration from the kids. What a performance against the contested-ball bullies from Melbourne. Port beat the Dees with speed and space — the first-gamers didn’t disappoint. Drew had 21 disposals and a match-high four assists, Rozee had 18 disposals and seven score involvements, Duursma had 16 disposals, two assists and a goal and Zak Butters had 13 disposals and kicked two goals. I liked Drew most. He was a composed young man on the big stage.

3. James Worpel

The intrigue at Hawthorn was who was going to replace Tom Mitchell. It will take a team effort, but there is one name who seems prepared to strongly shoulder the load. Without trying to make a huge statement after one game, Worpel looks like he will be Hawthorn’s third-best mid this year behind Jaeger O’Meara and Liam Shiels. The 20-year-old, in just his 12th game, had 27 disposals (team high), 12 contested possessions (team high), six clearances (team high), six score involvements and kicked two goals against Adelaide. He was a winner and so was Hawthorn’s ability to close down Adelaide’s attack. Can’t recall too many plays where the Crows got the ball out the back for an easy goal, which is in their DNA.

4. Kids reign (II)

It is brave coaching picking so many first-gamers — the Cats also had four — and while coach Chris Scott won’t say it was the best win of his coaching career, clearly it would be one of his most satisfying. The Cats hung in when Collingwood had control and then stood up in the big moments in the final 10 minutes. The debutants played their role. Charlie Constable had 21 disposals, three tackles and kicked a goal, Jordan Clark had 17 disposals and 486m gained, Tom Atkins had nine disposals, five tackles and three assists and Gryan Miers 11 disposals and three tackles. The forward half pressure from the Cats was a standout.

5. Lions prowling

It is probably not good to have too many night games at the Gabba as the dew on the ground looks more like the result of a thunderstorm than the setting sun. Still, it’s about adapting to the conditions. After quarter time the Lions kicked 14 goals to two. They were ferocious in their hunt for the ball and man. In the first term they had just five tackles and a pressure factor of 158. In the next three quarters it was 16 and 193, 16 and 197 and 19 and 197. Three quarters of a 190-plus pressure rating is phenomenal. We can talk about the improvement in Cameron Raynor, Hugh McCluggage and Jarrod Berry and the injection of Charles Cameron, Lachie Neale and Lincoln McCarthy, but it was their pressure and winning the groundball that shook the life out of the Eagles.

6. Welcome back Bont and Libba

Marcus Bontempelli will tell us one day how much he laboured last year, but it appeared he was under duress from a hip injury. It looks like he’s over it. Team-high 21 uncontested possessions, team-high 634m gained, team-high nine score involvements, seven tackles and the match-winning goal. Libba’s spirit within this team cannot be underestimated. He had 28 disposals and a team-high eight clearances. It’s been said the Dogs went back to the future with their swarming and high-possession game plan, but that re-emerged in the last month of last season when they won three of their last four games and should have beaten Richmond in Round 23.

7. Max bashing

It’s a physical game and Max Gawn admitted on Channel 7 that Port Adelaide’s tactics put him off his game. That’s a huge win for Port. But there should be consequences. A Port player checked Gawn off the ball, at least 50m from play as he was running to present down the line, which was similar to what Carlton’s Liam Jones did to Jack Riewoldt on Thursday night. Commentators screamed for Jones to be suspended at the time for his cheap shot, but he was only fined. So should the Port player. The message is clear — try the mental intimidation but no cheap shots.

8. Ugly wins

St Kilda was on a hiding to nothing against the Gold Coast Suns, but all you can do is win. With injuries and suspensions against them, and let’s be honest, some pretty poor footy on the day as well, the Saints squeaked home by a point. It saved the Saints from feverish headlines today and coach Alan Richardson would have sighed with relief. He would be pleased with Josh Bruce’s three goal and 19 touches and more so his pack mark deep in time-on and deep in Gold Coasts’s forward 50m in the final quarter. Tick also to Matt Parker who kicked two goals on debut.

9. Giants rolling

A 72-point win over a finals fancy, without Josh Kelly, Callan Ward, Shane Mumford and Nick Haynes, four players who would be in their starting 18. Their depth was queried over the pre-season and, yes, it’s only one game, but there’s enough evidence to suggest the list is far deeper than thought. Hopper, Taranto, Sam Taylor and Dawson Simpson lead that front. Who got on Jeremy Cameron for the Coleman Medal? He was $21 before Round 1 and will soon be half that.

10. Front-on contact on the agenda

The below-the-knees and front-on contact ruling was introduced to stop players sliding into the contest. Now it’s asking players to abandon their instincts to go for the ball. There were countless examples at the weekend where players were penalised. One of them was Adelaide’s Chayce Jones for lunging at the ball and winning it, only to have a free kick paid against him. Collingwood captain Scott Pendlebury said it best among a host of complaints. “The sliding rule should be if your second into the contest and take the legs of the guy over the ball out ... then a free kick,’’ Pendlebury said on twitter. Added Patrick Dangerfield: “Players are very good at manipulating rules.’’ And former Blue Matty Lappin joined in. “Contact below the knees is a joke rule created by muppets. Players are abusing it, as they should.

11. High-scoring Dockers

This was frightening from the Dockers: Slick, high pressure footy and plenty of goals. Ross Lyon’s men might’ve turned the corner from being a stagnant ball-moving team to one of the most exciting teams in the competition. They kicked only four 100-plus scores in the past two years but against North slotted home 141 points. Winners were everywhere, led by three key defenders in Ryan, Hamlin and Pearce, and Cam McCarthy’s five goals up the other end. The ball movement was stunning from the Dockers and was the contributor to them having 68 inside 50s. “Full credit to Ross Lyon and the coaching staff for adjusting to the modern game,’’ captain Nathan Fyfe said in the post-match.
Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

I'm worried about farmerjo.

Has anyone seen or heard from him or is he on suicide watch?

Still here Will.

Probably not a bad time to put Brad Scott's head on the chopping block.

They must of spent all preseason running around looking for footballs.

Disgraceful.   

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, sceadugenga said:

No problems in Chiang Rai Ozzy, I usually look at it on the iPad app but the website just came up OK as well.

It must be a TOT problem,I changed over to an OZ VPN and worked ok.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozzydom said:

Any other Thailand residents having problems connecting to AFL.com.

I keep getting message that cannot connect to server.

Earlier this year it was pathetic. I live in Phayao. I sent them  an email with my complaints. No response but it has improved a lot. I have found that when I log onto the site it takes about 30 secs to load.

Well BIG drama's in my house...frezzer not working when i got home today....plus a few other things going on...i forgot to do my teams...dam inpolite of the AFL to do Thus night games...im totaly against it...

Anyway the gang WILL e delighted to know i picked the rest of them just to late for the first game...

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Well BIG drama's in my house...frezzer not working when i got home today....plus a few other things going on...i forgot to do my teams...dam inpolite of the AFL to do Thus night games...im totaly against it...

Anyway the gang WILL e delighted to know i picked the rest of them just to late for the first game...

Well at least you got 1 tip correct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A highly unhelpful guide to the Round Two

Titus O'Reily

The only guide to the round that admits it’s completely unhelpful. What it lacks in insight, it makes up for with wild theories and detours onto unrelated topics.

It’s your unhelpful guide to Round Two. 

Thursday

Richmond vs Collingwood (MCG) Seven & Fox 7:20pm all times AEDST

It’s important to remember that you can’t overreact to Round One. 

Losing to Geelong means the Pies season is effectively over and losing Alex Rance means Richmond’s is too.

In fact, based on Round One, I firmly believe the only teams still in the hunt for the Premiership are Brisbane, Bulldogs and Port.

I’m not ruling the Giants or the Dockers out yet but coming off byes I want to see them play a game.

Hawthorn are also in the race because they always are, like herpes they never really go away, they just flare up in moments of great stress.

Covering Rance will be hard; many commentators rate him as the best defender who ever played the game. Some people have short memories though. Did we all just forget Zac Dawson, did we?

Uncharacteristically, Collingwood got through last week’s game without any injuries. Perhaps that’s why they lost. It seemed last year every injury just made them stronger. 

Last time these two played was a Preliminary Final, where Collingwood smashed the Tigers in a manner so brutal it would not be seen again until the next day when the Eagles played Melbourne.

Collingwood to win this.

Friday

Sydney vs Adelaide (SCG) Seven & Fox 7:50pm

Two non-Victorian sides on a Friday night? Surely this is some sort of scheduling mistake by the AFL? 

Maybe they were so distracted enforcing intellectual property rights they forgot to insert one of the Victorian clubs that were big in the 90s?

If you’re not aware, the AFL cracked down on a company League Tees, who had made a T-shirt featuring an artistic design of the Taylor Harris kick and were donating the proceeds to charity.

I always find it jarring when the words ‘Intellectual Property’ and AFL are in the same sentence.

Apparently, raising just over a thousand dollars for charity could not be tolerated by the tax-exempt community organisation that made a $50 million profit last year.

Both these teams were disappointing last week; the Swans looked underdone, Buddy especially and the Crows were just the Crows.

It hasn’t been a great start to the year for Adelaide, with Richard Douglas now out for two months after ankle surgery and Tom Doedee suffering an ACL.

Actually, it hasn’t been that great since the 2017 Grand Final for the Crows. Last year was so bad they were still talking about their preseason camp in round 23. 

Based on Adelaide’s form in Round One they didn’t do a preseason at all this year.

The consensus was that the Swans had a few too many underdone players last week, but it could be that the Bulldogs Thor jumper was so awful the Sydney players didn’t want to touch it. That would explain why they let the Bulldogs midfield waltz all over them.

Luckily, the Crows have not gone in for such a gimmick. They’re too proud to do such crass commercialization. Well, except for that time their song featured the lyric ‘Here we go, Here we go Camry Crows.’ I believe Lennon and McCartney wrote that one.

Swans to win.

Saturday

Essendon vs St Kilda (MS) Fox 4:35pm

The quality of the surface will match the quality of the teams in this game.

The Channel Seven commentary team got in trouble last week from the AFL for referring to Marvel Stadium as Docklands during their coverage.

Seven say there was no directive to do that, which is strange as it seems weird the commentators just all individually decided to do that on the same day.

Still, I thought they showed great restraint not calling it by its traditional name ‘the worst place on Earth’.

You can paint it up in Marvel colours, but that doesn’t hide the fact its surface is as patchy as a DC movie.

Essendon wasn’t even a DC movie last week, they were straight to Netflix, and not one that anyone would watch.

Surely the Bombers can’t repeat such a disastrous performance two weeks in a row? We can hope but they probably won’t.

To say they phoned it in against the Giants would be praising them too much. They faxed it in.

Perhaps James Hird signing on to Triple M this week will give them all a bit of a spark. Hird, Carey and BT. Triple M sure can pick ‘em. 

I think it’s a good move for Hird. An illicit drug program is more a perk of the job at Triple M rather than something that can get you in trouble. 

As long as Hird doesn’t raise childbirth, he should have a job for life.

St Kilda had their famous victory of the year narrowly downing the Gold Coast Suns in a struggle that left Saints fans feeling relieved they won’t have to invest any hope at all into this season. Always good to get that out of the way in round one.

This week the Saints quickly moved on from the victory to focus on expressing their buyer’s remorse over signing Dan Hannebery for $800,000 per season across four years with a trigger for a fifth.

If only they knew what everyone else in the World knew back when they offered him that deal.

Alan Richardson said the club would effectively have to "rebuild" Hannebery. They’ll probably be as good at that as they have been a building premiership teams.

Essendon to win.

Port Adelaide vs Carlton (AO) Fox 5:10pm

Port Adelaide put away Melbourne last week with relative ease. Trust me; I watched the whole abomination with my own eyes.

Seriously, I’ve seen more contested possessions at the Boxing Day sales than what Melbourne offered.

It makes it a bit hard to judge how good the Power are as we don’t know how much that was Melbourne being awful and how much it was Port being rather impressive. 

We’ll know the answer in Round 3 when Port play the Lions but, in the meantime, they’re playing Carlton. 

The Blues were not completely horrible last week; they even had two reasonably decent quarters, two more than all of last season. 

There are some promising signs at Carlton, green shoots even. But they’re coming off a very low base, so small things are grabbed on to and cherished, even though the overall picture is still grim. 

I’ve been there. I remember when my club celebrated Shannon Byrnes kicking five first-half goals in Melbourne intraclub. AN INTRACLUB MATCH. HE DID IT AGAINST OUR OWN DEFENCE!

Power to win.

Geelong vs Melbourne (GMHBA) Seven & Fox 7:25pm

I can tell you I’m not looking forward to this. Melbourne have had some success down at Kardinia Park in recent times, but they’ve also been massacred down there, to the point I still see two therapists. Daily.

The Dees have probably reflected on last week loss, and the analysis of the tape shows they just need to do every single thing differently and they should be alright.

Geelong got the season off to a feel-good start for all of us by defeating the Pies, but it was a slog, and they’ll hope that hit out will see an improvement in skills. 

The Cats will remember losing the elimination final to Melbourne last year, which I don’t because I celebrated it like it was a Grand Final. I even broke into Mark Knight’s house and forced him to draw me a poster. The case was settled out of court last month.

While this game isn’t an elimination final, I’ve read in the media that if you go 0-2, you basically might as well pack it in and start training for next year, so for the Dees it an elimination final.

I’m tipping the Cats.

West Coast vs Greater Western Sydney (OS) Fox 8:10pm

This is 1stversus 16thon the ladder, so it should be completely one-sided. Except it is only Round Two, something we all forget when we tip this round and act like Round One form is some iron law that will hold the entire season. 

Greater Western Sydney embarrassed Essendon last week, making it the first time a lot of Victorians were thrilled the Giants were invented. Who knew they could bring us such joy!

The big benefit of that victory is they should be fresh, which is handy when you have to travel to Perth.

The Eagles, on the other hand, lost to the Lions, instantly taking away all joy from their premiership last season. At least that’s how Perth talkback came across.

West Coast lost their opening game last year to the Swans, and that was a disaster too apparently. But as the Marathon runners say, ‘this is a marathon, not a sprint’.

The Eagles also get Josh Kennedy back which is always nice. 

West Coast to win.

Sunday

North Melbourne vs Brisbane (MS) Fox 1:10pm

Like my year nine camp, the Kangaroos would do well to never speak of their trip to Perth last week ever again.

Obviously, Brad Scott was feeling left out when he wasn’t included in some of those ‘which coach is in the hot seat’ articles that come out before the season.  

He certainly fixed that, and it only took him one round. He’s a miracle worker.

Scott called out his team’s dysfunctional forward line after the loss which must have made them feel great. To single one area out as dysfunctional would be ignoring the rest of the team, there was plenty of dysfunction to go around.

If only the Roos had some sort of ‘head coach’, who could be held responsible for the forward line being dysfunctional.

The lid is off in Brisbane, and the club didn’t even know they owned a lid, let alone one that could be removed. 

They belted the Eagles in a performance that means anything less than premiership glory is a massive failure. 

It’s been a long time coming, but the Lions fans haven’t been this excited since Greg Swann floated the idea of releasing a live lion on the ground before games.

The killjoys stopped that proposal on the flimsy grounds it was cruel to the lion. What nonsense. If you’ve ever watched a lion chase a bunch of Auskick kids, you know the lion is having the time of his life.

Instead, the Gabba crowd (we may be able to call them that again) will just have to settle for a talented, exciting young team.

Lions to win.

Hawthorn vs Western Bulldogs (MCG) Seven & Fox 3:20pm

The Hawks delivered a devastatingly competent display of football last week, and they still don’t have Tom Scully or Chad Wingard. 

Wingard is a chance to play, but the Hawks did well enough last week without him. 

While Hawthorn surprised many by winning in Adelaide, perhaps most surprising is we’ve got this far into the season without James Sicily doing something silly. If he can get through this week, it will be a new record for him.

The Bulldogs were impressive against the Swans, but they’ll be challenged away from Marvel Stadium, what with the MCG’s wide spaces and grass.

The Doggies will roll out their rather tasteful ‘Married at First Sight’ away jumpers this week as the club continues to raise money to work out what the hell happened after winning that premiership.

Hawks to win.

Gold Coast vs Fremantle (Metricon) Fox 4:40pm

Poor Dockers fans. Their season doesn’t really begin until round three, but at least they can watch open training again with Fox Footy agreeing to broadcast it.

• Like 1

A highly unhelpful guide to the Round Two
Titus O'Reily

The only guide to the.......

Well thank goodness for Google. I was giving Will credit for writing these posts thinking he was writing under a nom de plume, but my belief in Wills writing skills were dashed when I googled Titus Orielly and found he is an actual author.

Maybe my nativity is growing since moving to Thailand, not sure!!!!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gazman1 said:

Well thank goodness for Google. I was giving Will credit for writing these posts thinking he was writing under a nom de plume, but my belief in Wills writing skills were dashed when I googled Titus Orielly and found he is an actual author.

Maybe my nativity is growing since moving to Thailand, not sure!!!!

Unfortunately not my work Gazman.

Some of his tweets are gold as well.

• Like 1

Ps.....the Dee's are smarting from last week.....pussys WILL meaow till the Crows come home, double training to catch up, expresso bongos for the boys at early morning wake up time...Goodwin not sitting on his lorrels just cause he got an extension, and Victory play at 10 pm over in Perth 30 min before the end of this game...hope i dont fall asleep, hope i have a good reason to be wide awake...

• Like 1

They retired Sandy Roberts...i even refused to watch what ever show they were interviewing him on....the worst...most horrible....personality of a python...blonde bimbo...the attension span of a rat....i even prefer that ex Cowboy QB Tony Romero doing NFL comentating with a name like that and a voice like a womans...hes even better by 2000% over Sandy and boy i turn the sound down on Tony as well....now they have that baboon in a blue suite tonight asking questions of a 5 year old...as well as the blonde crow was once and still not far of bombshell the indepth silly questions poor babe had a smile ear to ear it was so silly...Gees you dont need to know much to get on Channel 7 or Fox sports... Ahhhh Murdoch likes to keep it simple that way no one gets to takeover....Crows in front just after half time RIP...im shooting up the ladder....

What is life? if your happy alone then its football...can still be football if you have a partner or two.......i have become disillusioned in later years, and being a Libra we can see around corners...so i always see lots of signs...the trouble is seeing the correct signs...you do get jaded...must say i do like my own space and when a new GF comes along i do get the feeling of being crowded...but hey i miss sex...unfortunatly my libido is above average for my age...https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/wealth/sydney-it-student-paid-500aweek-by-his-sugar-daddy-says-its-about-more-than-money/news-story/3e16a4e424c6b9f8f5e3375dede34315

feeling good with being 2-0 and moving up the ladder i went to read some news.....now who is this guy bullshitting? Obviously a Swans supporter...crystal ball gazing, its good when its good and when its not good its shit...if you want to feel lucky just go to marrige and divorse or family matters in TV then you will feel fine....

Who is wendy by the way>???????? certianly not the woman i dated so long ago...dam she would never let me forget her do you think shes come here to haunt me?

Any way its luck i like a few codes of footy i like.....means 12 months solid.....i have 2 to 3 hrs a week at least to tide me over....Browns are looking good next year....

• Like 2