Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

27 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

The word down at Arden street is the coach is safe and looks like the Circle will be coming out this week.

I can imagine it,okay boys were 1 and 4 but it could be worse.

Poor old Aston Turner has just made 3 golden ducks in a row in the IPL.

How's his strike rate though:tongue:

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

555 Sounds like Rocket doing his best Joe Pesci impersonation.  He always came across as mild-mannered in public, so it is a fair example of the pressures that he and others are under in the coaches' box.   

Always laugh when Channel 7 flicks up to Brendon Bolton as he tries to mask his potty mouth.

Bolton-goes-the-bite.jpg

Edited by Radar501
resize pic
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Hahaha..im alive...ahh its just the dark days back to revisit....nothing like a bad start to a season too keep you quite you know....

Well when I read they handed Goodwin an extension pre season I knew it was a bad omen...gees save it for mid season...

I was in a poor mood last night so switched off with about 5 min to go...shit game anyone else would have beat the Tigers last night..

Trouble down there I thinks....preseason issues at first now there is no 98 unleaded in the tank its been replaced with motor mower blended fuel...and I always had trouble starting the old mans Pope lawn mowers...2 of them...so I bought a victa when I got married....why? the bloke next door vintage victa who I spied with contempt even in the 70's always worked...you should have seen my victa 10 years later...after renovating my house the poor thing was picking up screenings and everything, the housing was like in bits and pieces well missing...but it keet on going...I even traded it in working....so the moral of the story is I will follow the Eagles for the rest off the season with the Saints as my second team....

Rodney Eade came out and said in the paper yesterday that piece was doctored and very well doctored...most of what was said did not come out of his mouth...

I noticed poor Grant was the solo tipster for the Dee's even Oz has abandoned ship, ho that bird Wendy...she too..but hey moderator if she's not picking still by this stage time to kick the wench out....

I think Grant may have forgot to put his tip in. Look at his margin. So most probably no one in our comp tipped the Dees. 

I agree with you Alex about Wendy

• Like 2

Ripping pressure game yesterday of two worthy finalists.

I remember many years ago picking a ball up that was over the boundary line and kicking a goal.

The other team were up in arms about it,i just turned and said Play till the Whistle.????  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Ripping pressure game yesterday of two worthy finalists.

I remember many years ago picking a ball up that was over the boundary line and kicking a goal.

The other team were up in arms about it,i just turned and said Play till the Whistle.????  

Yep, was a good game.

Thought the umpiring was just dreadful though.

Farmerjo, are you Wayne Harms????

• Like 2

Well exciting stuff today.....internet was working fine when I went out for a while when I got home it wasn't on any longer....thinking its the normal drop out we have I didn't think anything of it...hot spotted the phone to the tablet worked just as WILL and the Eagles do...

But 2 hours later thought it was doing an Fj on me like he did in last years fantasy GF....so I called DoDo and dodo's they are so I thought...anyway I had not cancelled my NBN but they say it was closed and not can do anything until Monday Jose....

While out I picked up my brand spanking new Vodafone NBN modem....was waiting for me at the store that had not contacted me that it was in...I just dropped in by the off chance you know.....the fella sitting behind the counter said the net would be switched on midnight tonight or by morning...I didn't mind when really..

Well with all this time on my hands..you know your addicted when you have nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon....thank god the Dee's and Victory had already played...

Vodafone bless there little hearts have this awesome app....you can track ur data usage on the great new iPhone I have and many other things too...well with nothing to do I was playing around inside this app when there was a live chat option..so I thought I would ask the question when I would have my NBN up and running...the sweet soul got back to me in The live chat option telling me its up and running right this moment.....joy joy came over me....as you can well imagine...they asked me would I like them to call back in 15 min...I confirmed...Roger....

So rushing to unplug the old and sit this nice new mat black modern modem right next to the 65inch telly, tech support called right on the dot and presto 20 min later everything set up just like before no need to go into 30 devices around the house and re set log in and passwords....and guess what else Vodafone do with ur modem? no you won't ever guess so I will tell you...WiFi back up so if the dodgy NBN goes down it automatically switches over....lovely hey...????

Theres more...and this is the exciting part....With dodo I had 12 mhp for $59 a month and they had the pleasure of charging me a surcharge of $2 for having a direct debit to my credit card....so it came out just under $63 per month.....Vodafone charges $59 for 25mhp no surcharge....but there is more.....I speed tested my DoDo and at peek times I was getting 8.5 speed..just speed tested my new NBN and its a mammoth almost 23...thats like supercharged my iMac....its like Flash Gordon.....cant believe almost 3 times faster....Thats what im excited about....and talk about service....to think I was with Optus since they started up until 2012, they did my head on more than one occasion im surprised there still in business....

Just checked the scores...WILL might be dropping down a few stubbies faster than ever looks like the purrrrrrsssss are gonna wee all over them...talking about weeing pets.....left a few tools in a clients lounge room which is right next to where we are working on Friday....the 3 lovely Yorkshire terriers well 2 one likes to take a bite at my ankle when im walking out lucky there around the size of a small cat pissed into my battery drill case....

yes inside and over another case...wondered why the owner had stacked my stuff on a chair...now I know.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

It's not all bad Alex,

This week my beloved Roos play the Blues who will be without Kruzer,McGovern,Simpson and Newman.

The only way i can see us winning this one is by going back to playing the old fashioned one on one footy with a bit of Shinboner spirit which seems to have been lost this year.

And i hope Rhys Shaw's contract as defensive coach was only a one year contract.

You want him back Rip and Grant? 

Maybe throw in Brad Scott as a sweetener????

• Like 2

On 5/2/2019 at 9:41 AM, farmerjo said:

It's not all bad Alex,

This week my beloved Roos play the Blues who will be without Kruzer,McGovern,Simpson and Newman.

The only way i can see us winning this one is by going back to playing the old fashioned one on one footy with a bit of Shinboner spirit which seems to have been lost this year.

And i hope Rhys Shaw's contract as defensive coach was only a one year contract.

You want him back Rip and Grant? 

Brad saved his ass after an expected good 2018, its fair to say if he dont at least be knocking on heavens door by this seasons end his days surly would be up, as you noticed the Dee's signd Goodwin before the season started well aware they would tank this year and get a high draft pick to go with it, 10 years is a long time for just crumbs my Fj...

Longmire....gees i hear he dont or makes late changes from an an ilustrious Swan supporter...Horse took over a good team with good people already there, did a fair job so im guessing letting Dew go who the Demons wanted before Goodwin that Horse has it in the bag...for the next 15 years....

Well you just wouldnt pick North now would we? Blues are going to be hot to trott just dont know when just yet...

• Like 2