Mick on the phone

Or,,,

Pack our travel bags sweetheart.

We are getting out of town.

I'm thinking Europe for three months.

I'll be on full pay..

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

Some great news for Alexrrr and melbourne!

Roos has found some dynamic new players!!

Is the one on the left Jack Watts?

Jack who? Position = Left Right Out.

... Goes the banana... and puts it through..

Thanks for posting this. Passing it on to my daughter.

Intrigued how the goal umpires signal a major.

Edited by joboss

SEN reporting Murphy, Judd and Gibbs are not on the flight to Sydney for Friday nights game... so maybe time to adjust your margin again...

Speculation John Barker will become first senior playing coach since Malcolm Blight biggrin.png

I'm sticking with chimpy's margin.smile.png

I bet Barker could get more kicks than quarter of the team.

• Like 1

SEN reporting Murphy, Judd and Gibbs are not on the flight to Sydney for Friday nights game... so maybe time to adjust your margin again...

Speculation John Barker will become first senior playing coach since Malcolm Blight biggrin.png

I'm sticking with chimpy's margin.smile.png

I bet Barker could get more kicks than quarter of the team.

Buddy is $4 on centrebet to kick more goals than Carlton.

Carazzo, Walker, Henderson & Graham return for the injured Murphy, Judd, Gibbs & Warnock.

• Like 1

Top 4 intrigue.

Some comments on who might make the top 4, based on who teams play. last years placings have determined thsi years draw.

GWS and West Coast well placed for top 4

The video starts when the discussion starts

https://youtu.be/PWbyvhGmD7g?t=33m30s

GWS have a great draw. Having a look at the draw I can see at least 9 or more wins. That would give them a minimum of 60 points. It is also interesting to see the talent who are injured or cant make the the side.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-28/raiding-the-lost-and-injured-giants

All their talent is coming good now. No way they can keep them all. Will be interesting if they can keep their best ones though. They could be looking at finals for the next 5 years+. so that would be an attractive proposition to stay

• Like 2

Alex v Chooka should be a cracker in the fantasy this week.

And i need some revenge on Mr Smith for the first outing.

Ahhhh!!!!! Checking my team 1 suspended 1 emergency and 2 out, I will need the unexpected to happen, mr chooka has been very consistent, think chooka is a very good chess player see he's snookered my top player.

I shall watch what you do very closely from now on old boy.

• Like 1

^ Well that's going to set the cat amongst the pigeons... Still likely to get 2 years though given the history of this type of incident...

The medical professionals who are giving this shit to professional athletes need to be held to account, how many times have we seen it happen, a player tests positive to a banned substance and it turns out it was given to them by a medical professional.

Though that being said, Essendon got off, so perhaps there's hope for Crowley, having said that none of the Essendon players actually tested positive did they?

Carlton now paying $18 for a win tonight, jeez, if I was a betting man I'd have a crack at that... The blue ballers getting up for their new coach... What a delightful proposition... Gibbs, Murphy, Judd? Who are they? tongue.png

I'd like to think they will find that he has served his sentence and let it go at that.

1432024617909.jpg

Ryan Crowley's counsel has argued for a significant reduction in penalty Photo: Getty Images

Ryan Crowley had unwittingly taken methadone given to him for back pain when he failed his drug test, a tribunal has been told.

The hearing into the Fremantle footballer's drugs charge is understood to have been told the player took the drug usually associated with heroin rehabilitation as a strong pain-killing tablet.

It is understood the hearing was told an allied health professional unconnected to the club gave him two tablets, without declaring them to be methadone.

Methadone is an opioid commonly used as an analgesic or pain-reliever and in the treatment of drug addiction. It is considered a very effective treatment for chronic pain and is often used by cancer patients.

The word heroin was never mentioned in the hearing, nor was there any suggestion of any other illicit drug use by Crowley.

There was clear evidence that Crowley has suffered chronic back pain and other health issues.

The Dockers tagger has been provisionally suspended since last September.

The AFL anti-doping tribunal was closed to the media and public.

Crowley was supported by coach Ross Lyon and football manager Chris Bond at the hearing in Melbourne.

He is continuing to train with the Dockers while he waits for a penalty to be handed down.

Counsel for Crowley, Ben Ihle, argued for a significant reduction in penalty due to no significant fault and other mitigating factors.

The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority was represented by Houda Younan, while Renee Enbom was counsel assisting the tribunal panel of David Jones, John Nixon and Susan White.

The tribunal panel reserved their judgment and sentence after the one-day hearing. Given Crowley had positive tests, the hearing was primarily to determine sanction.

Good information ,,,thanks.