How To Handle This Situation With Neighbor

SeanBangkok

I live in a boutique condominium which suits me pretty well right now, its affordable at 12K baht per month. I like it because I see neighbors often and it is close to the school were i work. well the problem is that the room above keep dropping stuff all the time at 4 am and making tons of noise and really not being considerate. ive complained a few times to the office downstairs who tell me that they have spoken to the person in question, but nothing is coming of it. i dont want to keep bothering them so i decided to go and knock on the door. it is another farang when he opens the door i wai him and say sawaadeekrap sa-bai dee mi? he looks down at me bloke is atleast 5'11 and laughs. I tell him that he has been making alot of noise... the bloke tells me its a cramped apartment and the walls are paper thin and i better get used to it... however no one else in the other rooms keeps me up all night.... i tell him "kar-toat krap (excuse me) please just try to keep it down if you can... i then wai him again and say kaup khun krap and he says "we aint thai, you dont have to be doing all of that". I just smiled and nodded politely.

what is my move here? i dont want to move, and i cant see the people downstair doing anything and i dont see anyother options.

what is my move here? i dont want to move, and i cant see the people downstair doing anything and i dont see anyother options.

Your best move, in my opinion, is to stop trolling.

Topic closed.

--

Maestro