April 18, 20197 yr 1 minute ago, connda said: But first, go see a doctor. Not sure, perhaps i am wrong, but to go see a doctor, unless there is something really serious, would be the last option for me.
April 18, 20197 yr Get a check up. But try acupuncture if you have TCM practitioner near you. Huachiew Hosp. in Bkk or St Louis Hosp.
April 18, 20197 yr 20 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said: Gout. Maybe Most definitely NOT Gout, I suffer with Gout and I can assure you it is one of the most painful afflictions one can develop, I have been in a position of being unable to walk due to an attack in both ankles. Back on topic, people ask on here because I should think that a great number of members on here (not everyone) could have suffered from these symptoms, so peoples experiences with similar problems is an easy way to go, you all may also have noticed that the OP suffers with chronic back pain, so just popping down to the Dr's is not as easy as for the more able bodied, I don't know if Dr's here make house calls ?
April 18, 20197 yr Most definitely NOT Gout, I suffer with Gout and I can assure you it is one of the most painful afflictions one can develop, I have been in a position of being unable to walk due to an attack in both ankles. Back on topic, people ask on here because I should think that a great number of members on here (not everyone) could have suffered from these symptoms, so peoples experiences with similar problems is an easy way to go, you all may also have noticed that the OP suffers with chronic back pain, so just popping down to the Dr's is not as easy as for the more able bodied, I don't know if Dr's here make house calls ? Moto taxi if desperate
April 18, 20197 yr 7 hours ago, brokenbone said: i can barely walk at all due to back pain, no discoloration Which doctor is treating your back? Since you have known back issues first thing I would look into (in addition to diabetes) is nerve compresssion in the lower spine Dr. Wicharn at BNH Hospital or Bangkok Christian hospital (Saturdays only) is an excellent spinal specialist if you are in Bangkok
April 18, 20197 yr 6 hours ago, mauGR1 said: Not sure, perhaps i am wrong, but to go see a doctor, unless there is something really serious, would be the last option for me. in this case there almost certainly IS something serious.
April 19, 20197 yr On 4/18/2019 at 9:36 PM, Sheryl said: in this case there almost certainly IS something serious. You're right of course, i was talking in general.
April 19, 20197 yr Would be a good idea to have blood tests for CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease 3rd stage) at your local doc/clinic/hosp. CKD is responsible for lots of health situations this being just one of many .... most people don't even know they have CKD 3rd stage until they have what is thought to be an unrelated health issue and a sharp doc/clinic/hosp catches it while doing routine blood tests. A person can live for years with 3rd stage CKD if a CKD diet is followed. Doesn't even have to be a strict diet just one that addresses most of the CKD issues. CKD is caused by years of one abusing their body with alcohol, smoking, bad food, prescription and/or OTC med abuse etc etc
April 19, 20197 yr On 4/17/2019 at 3:14 PM, mauGR1 said: As harsh as it may sound, i think you should walk and exercise more. I should speak for myself, but doing nothing for many hours is not doing to your body a lot of good. Posting on this forum for too many hours without any movement could be dangerous to your health, I agree. Please see: https://www.medicinenet.com/numbness_toes/symptoms.htm Get well soon and do not underestimate that! Edited April 19, 20197 yr by Isaanbiker
April 19, 20197 yr Popular Post As we get older I can't stress enough how important it is with daily exercise and a change in the diet to a healthier lifestyle. When we were in our 20's and 30's we could eat and drink anything, and the body would tolerate it and heal you faster. Once we hit 40 and 50 , life is a lot more challenging and the most important thing is to have the determination to change your old habits and live a healthy life until old age. But first go see a doctor.
Create an account or sign in to comment