FBI arrests leader of U.S. 'patriots' stopping migrants at border

rooster59

I am all for the way Thailand handles it's borders … maybe the US Congress can learn something new … I lived in San Diego and have been through "Your Land is Mine … Give Me More … At Least Until My Family Is 100% Taken Care Of" .. or meet my pretty 45 cal girlfriend

Another nutjob in self-styled uniform, Larry Hopkins aka Johnny Horton Jr., who's been convicted in the past for impersonating a peace officer.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/02/15/heres-new-mexico-militia-leader-johnny-horton-jrs-bizarre-arrest-record

Self-proclaimed New Mexico militia leader Johnny Horton Jr. sure can spin a heck of a tale.

Like how he’s in direct contact with President Donald Trump and advising the commander-in-chief on border security. Or how he’s planning to lead hundreds of armed civilians to the Mexico border to ward off caravans of migrants seeking asylum in the U.S.

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thailand Noobie said:

So, Officials want to have illegal immigrants in the US?

Just tear down the border walls, it's so simple and much easier for immigrants get to the US.

Which officials are you referring to?

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

The only thing deemed unacceptable is the turd who was in illegal possession of firearms for being a felon which tainted and overshadowed everything they did. Everything else is perfectly legal. Militias are legal. Patrolling is legal. Citizens arrest is legal. 

I realize to a non-americas this is crazy but its called liberty. I also realize liberals don't want people they hate to have that much power, which is frankly scary, but well noted. 

So are you saying you're A OK with people you hate to have "that much power"?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

The only thing deemed unacceptable is the turd who was in illegal possession of firearms for being a felon which tainted and overshadowed everything they did. Everything else is perfectly legal. Militias are legal. Patrolling is legal. Citizens arrest is legal. 

I realize to a non-americas this is crazy but its called liberty. I also realize liberals don't want people they hate to have that much power, which is frankly scary, but well noted. 

I'll take the word of the New Mexico AG, over yours...

"Today's arrest by the FBI indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes," Balderas said in a statement.

• Like 2