Defence Ministry dismisses report on Gen Prawit’s wealth

webfact

19 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

So now the Junta "demand" that an overseas private legal entity disclose certain information because a Thai Lt Gen, tells them too . ????  They will be saying next that the other very recent disclosure made in the Singapore Times of allegedly a Thai having 75 billion baht on deposit in a Singapore bank should similarly have details disclosed.

Who knows and who cares as I think most people suspect what's happening and the end result will be the same if it is millions or billions , nothing will happen anytime soon.

Maybe that is something the EC should be investigating as well? After all, what's good for the goose and all that........

Can Thais be that stupid to really believe Prawit's watch story? I don't think so, but maybe I give them too much credit. Those with Thai partners please ask them and report back. My thought is Thais just accept government/military/police corruption as a reality of life. The excuses are just excuses. They don't have to be truthful or even plausible, any excuse will do. 

• Like 1

Well, when I typed in: "how rich is Prawit" then I was surpised how many Websites popped up giving Information. Truth or not I can't figure out, but I reckon it smells fishy. At least. 

It's good to know that there is no corruption with this junta. 

Believe or believe Not. 

20 hours ago, Denim said:

Poor Prawit.

Blessed with an extremely thrifty wife people just can't believe that the money she's saved on ' buy two get one free ' deals really mounts up over the years.

Does that go for the watches too?

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

That's kind of admission of guilt. That ferocious defending by the military spokesman is tell tale sign they are hiding something. 

I have never met a Thai who admitted guilt (I guess they do in prison when they are subjected to the thumbscrew and the rack) otherwise they just lie their heads off.,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Huayrat said:

He just slapped a female reporter for asking if he had money outside of thailand.. walked upto her and slapped her.. This country is comical..

Well if common assault against a female is comical, then the country is literally full of jokers.