Encroachments still being removed at Sukhawadee House

Rimmer

Encroachments still being removed at Sukhawadee House

image.png

PATTAYA:--Fifteen months after first being cited for encroaching on public land, Baan Sukhawadee, the ostentatious mansion and tourist attraction, finally has removed artificial grass and tables placed on the beach.

Pattaya engineers and lawyers converged on the Sukhumvit Road estate April 26 to begin demolition first ordered in July last year. The work is expected to finish Monday.

In January 2018, 11 of Sukhawadee House’s 80 rai of land were deemed to be public land, including landfill reclaimed from the sea.

The land included gardens and salas and was encircled by a fence as well as the takeover of a waterfront footpath where tour buses were allowed to park.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/encroachments-still-being-removed-at-sukhawadee-house-253452

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-04-28--

• Like 1

21 hours ago, johng said:

Here (Thepraya road) the banner says "no encroachment"P_20170423_105639.thumb.jpg.367e7609dce8ed4b02299eea14c925c8.jpg

Roast chicken 140 baht  ????

Near to me there has recently been a lot of road remodeling. The 4 lane highway has become  rather impressive wider road (Hwy 36), with side or Frontage roads at each side. I noticed yesterday on the new frontage road that a second hand shop has spread it's stock on one lane, and partially blocked the other with a large sign nearly before the concrete has set! Got to get your claim in quick! I expect the nearby tyre repair shop will soon have much more space to work and park up customer vehicles.