Coming week will be important for Brexit negotiation: EU's Barnier

webfact

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

If you want to call it superior that’s your choice. I didn’t call it that. 

There’s no problem being uneducated or unskilled. In fact, we all have our strengths and weaknesses; there are things we know and understand and others we don’t. It gets problematic when you jump on a stage to talk about something that you very obviously don’t have a clue about, rather than appreciating the fact that this is someone else’s domain. (It gets even more problematic when you decide a major policy change that way.) 

No. You sounded that.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Lol ... a beacon example of inclusiveness and tolerance of other's ideas and opinions in that post huh? That's funny man ... people are allowed to have their say on things even if you don't like it.

If you wanna call obvious nonsense an idea or opinion you’re free to do that. So am I allowed to point out it’s nonsense. 

44 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

And most of your posts come down on the lefty side of things ... how ironic.

If mocking the stupidity of Brexit and Brexiteers is “lefty” for you, whatever that means, feel free to give me that label. 

1 hour ago, superal said:

Regardless of the ladies performance or opinion she was entitled to have her say as " Question Time " is an audience participation debating programme ( in case you did not know ) . She was clearly overcome with nerves and was fighting back her tears but she was a brave lady to try to deliver her message .

Talking nonsense for the whole world to see on TV is “brave” and “delivering a message” for you? Interesting perspective. 

Your derogatory and demeaning remarks about her were uncalled for and then you shoot yourself in the foot when quoting the " Whats App drunks puking " . What sort of entertainment are you into ?

Let’s not talk about some of the other clips friends send me...

BTW people who work in Supermarkets come from all walks of life and education levels . They are earning an honest wage plus you do not know their personal backgrounds but tar them all with the same brush . I suppose you never use a supermarket as it is too low a standard for your aloof presence .

Like I said, I appreciate everyone’s skills and contributions. I have an issue with people talking nonsense. Unfortunately, it seems these days people feel they’re entitled to have a say in everything, regardless of their competence, and that others somehow are obliged to “respect” even the biggest nonsense as just a different “idea” or “opinion”. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

Not correct. It was the Undemocratic M.P’s in the House Of Commons who decided to go against the wishes of the British people, when they decided not To implement the people’s referendum.

6E13FB19-AF71-4949-8FDC-BE1584BED45E.jpeg

good old UK MPs give them all a pay rise,cut teddy boys old age pension to help towards the cost,he doesnt need it the wife has a good job????

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

A slight majority % of those who voted wanted out over those who wanted in. 

But still Brexiters insist it was a once in a lifetime, never to be challenged, discussed or voted on ever again, decision. 

Those were the terms. Get over it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Correct, he did indeed. Sadly for him he had no authority to say that, he was prime minister, not a dictator who was going to rule for the rest of his life (Even Mugabe failed on that one). The referendum was advisory, we are a representative democracy, the ultimate power lies with MPs not the PM, as is currently being hammered home by recent events. Cameron was talking through his pompous Bullington Club posterior. Just like a fart, what he said should be ignored.

Totally wrong. It was once and for all. Advisory is a remoaner's invention. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, nontabury said:

Not correct. It was the Undemocratic M.P’s in the House Of Commons who decided to go against the wishes of the British people, when they decided not To implement the people’s referendum.

6E13FB19-AF71-4949-8FDC-BE1584BED45E.jpeg

Yeah please wipe em all out the 4 faced idiots.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

This happens when you give uneducated imbeciles airtime: they make a fool of themselves for the whole world to watch, whether it’s the poor lady on TV or the poor guy reposting her in the TV forum. Sure, it’s entertaining like those little clips of drunkards puking all over themselves people send you in WhatsApp. But then it’s also sad that no one protects those poor people from ridiculing themselves live on air. 

The problem is their limited intellect doesn’t allow them to notice that themselves. Even a fairly intelligent person knows when he better shuts up because something is not his domain. Yet people who probably work a supermarket shift teach us about international law. 

I didn't dare to do express that so precisely. 

Thank you! ????

So, how is the famous Brexit going on at this time?

Are the brexiteers really unable to even cut their own hands off, which are involuntarily reaching towards Europe? That sounds pretty much right, given their ability to plan for what the future of the nation should be. 

.. "but we brexiteers are so angry!" Brexit is old men retarded to childhood mental stage and wisdom. Turnips. 

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

Methinks you are getting worried bout your country not getting the monthly giro paid for by British and German taxpayers.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

you lot have been telling us the EU only exists to benefit germany,now it only exists for the benefit of eire,it just about sums you up,clueless

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, oilinki said:

So, how is the famous Brexit going on at this time?

Are the brexiteers really unable to even cut their own hands off, which are involuntarily reaching towards Europe? That sounds pretty much right, given their ability to plan for what the future of the nation should be. 

.. "but we brexiteers are so angry!" Brexit is old men retarded to childhood mental stage and wisdom. Turnips. 

totally correct,old men living in the past and dreaming of an impossible future while supping huge amounts of alcohol,turnips is too good a wood for them.

39 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

What is so good about the EU are you one of those spineless groupies because your not able to go it alone.  

We have unity of 500 million people. That's pretty great and powerful force. We also have the freedom to live and work where ever we want in our continent. That's pretty great privilege as well. 

48 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Unity, what with an  ever increasing movement within the E.u. To leave this so called union.

Think of Brexit,as just the start of the disintegration of this tin pot empire.

it’s a pity really, if the establishment had just left it as a trading block, everyone would have remained happy.

You could not ever know what it means to us, as you were never really part of our unity.

I feel sorry for you. Lonely ones.