Problem logging into Lazada

dick dasterdly

I'm finding it impossible to login to Lazada, and it keeps going round in circles.  When I request 'help/customer service' chat, they say that they need verification and have sent an email with a verification code.

But I never receive their email.....

Any ideas as to how to sort out this problem?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Presumably I'd need to set up a new email account?

I can of course do this, and perhaps that's the way around the problem ☹️.

Yep, would be wise to setup a new Email account

Some suggestions, have you cleared your Browser cookies and tried again, have you checked your spam email folder maybe it's there.

I also just checked and I can login to Lazada without any problem !

Edit: Give them a call: 02 018 0000

Edited by MJCM

5 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Yep, would be wise to setup a new Email account

Some suggestions, have you cleared your Browser cookies and tried again, have you checked your spam email folder maybe it's there.

I also just checked and I can login to Lazada without any problem !

Edit: Give them a call: 02 018 0000

Yes, I checked the spam email folder and found nothing.  No idea how to clear browser cookies, but I think my anti-virus and VPN have sorted this out as I rarely see ads. nowadays.

Thank you, I couldn't find a 'phone number.

I'd prefer to keep using my current email address, rather than setting up another

19 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Yes, I checked the spam email folder and found nothing.  No idea how to clear browser cookies, but I think my anti-virus and VPN have sorted this out as I rarely see ads. nowadays.

Thank you, I couldn't find a 'phone number.

I'd prefer to keep using my current email address, rather than setting up another

Could you block your AV and VPN and see if it then works ???

• Like 1

I've found logging in a PITFA in recent weeks. Using Safari browser I get a slider that I have to slide across after I've input my user name and PW. Used to work OK but now, 90% it's as if you can't 'grab' it to slide it over. On the rare occasion it does work it just sticks at 'Loading' and sweet FA happens.

Switch to Chrome and then I don't get the slider. With that I just hit 'Log In' and then I get the 'We will send you an email verification'. What isn't immediately so obvious is that they don't send it automatically. You have to click the send button within the box. This I now have to do EVERY SINGLE BLOODY TIME I want to log in. Makes using it on the laptop a PITFA to be honest.

They've definitely changed something with their log in / security and, at least where my account as concerned, have made a real pig's arse of it.

You have to click on this SEND link before they actually send you the email

laz.JPG.74f30840e2ab593c47a811e822f3e0b8.JPG

14 minutes ago, SooKee said:

This I now have to do EVERY SINGLE BLOODY TIME I want to log in. Makes using it on the laptop a PITFA to be honest.

Same here

Edited by jackdd
  • Thanks 1

I had problems with Lazada, I could view the items, but it wouldn't allow me to order, tried emptying my cashe etc, still didn't work.

I finally installed Fox Browser app that has a "New private tab" function, now when I use Lazada I have no problems.

• 4 months later...

i am trying to use the one in philippines and it did the same to me i tell me to send  a code to me email i but nothing every come did every thing clear chat and so on on my browser but i was able to log in affter trying over and over but i cant order nothing will not take my card called the bank thy say ur good to go for up to 3 days but i get this damn  risk scanning problem my card does not even show up in the bank pc thy told me to ask to lazada i did the chat still waiting for them to fix this the last thing i got from them was to complete the verification process (One Time Pin). any one know how to do that i told about what u guys saying here i told i get no email but he say it a pin code to the phone i have no phone why that not what it say it say email maybe thy are saying another kind of verification process (One Time Pin) any one have idea on what to do to fix this i just need to order one last thing most the time i use my bank card and it 99% of the time work some time i need to call the bank to say yes that was me who order on lazada this is stress to me i wish i could get a philippines credit card even im not in philippines with at least $1,000 credit line 

up date i trying using Firefox and try to pay again then it work wooooo whooooo i am so so damn happy  ????????????????????????????

Edited by stress out

• 8 months later...

Having a similar problem using a Chrome browser, the sign in button along the top bar containing the options is completely dead and does absolutely nothing, all the other tabs are working, I have cleared all my cookies data etc. I am still loggged in on the phone app and this is my only way of ordering and tracking.

14 minutes ago, Jim P said:

Having a similar problem using a Chrome browser, the sign in button along the top bar containing the options is completely dead and does absolutely nothing, all the other tabs are working, I have cleared all my cookies data etc. I am still loggged in on the phone app and this is my only way of ordering and tracking.

Sign in works fine for me using Chrome on Windows10 - are you using lazada.co.th as site?  Brings up sign in screen and log on immediately signs me in.  The information in this thread is from last year issues.  Perhaps you need to log off on the phone app (have no idea as do not use).  Or are you only talking phone?  

6 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Sign in works fine for me using Chrome on Windows10 - are you using lazada.co.th as site?  Brings up sign in screen and log on immediately signs me in.  The information in this thread is from last year issues.  Perhaps you need to log off on the phone app (have no idea as do not use).  Or are you only talking phone?  

I was actually trying once again to log into Lazada when I came across this thread after Googling my problem. I have just found a workaround, from the home page I click on any item and when it comes up click to buy. This takes me to the log in screen and I log in from there. Then I just delete the order and my account is fully accessible, a very strange problem. Now I`m logged in hopefully a cookie will keep me logged in permanently.

• 2 years later...
40 minutes ago, DTL2014 said:

i have this problem too -do you think Lazada knows about it?

This is a 3 year old thread - but for Lazada find using Google option to log in takes care of my issues.  Direct log in with name/password can be hit and miss.

Use a browser like Chromium without any add-ons or if you are using a browser that provides multi-profiles, create a profile for Lazada and keep it free of add-ons.  If you are using a VPN, shut it off.

I've had similar problems and narrowed it down to an add-on I use and my VPN.  Once you log-in successfully Lazada should set a cookie that identifies your browser and locations as a Lazada trusted device.  Keep it simple.  Best of luck.

• Thanks 1