Former English teacher at prestigious Bangkok school jailed over child sex offences

rooster59

Thai reporting always protects the Institution...For those who want to know which school in Bangkok, this from a UK paper:

"Alexander taught at Bromsgrove International School in Bangkok, Thailand, which dismissed him upon notification of the investigation. Safeguarding checks were made at the school and there was no evidence of Alexander offending there."

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Sick bar steward, 5 years, pathetic he should have been jailed for life so he would not be a danger to children.

Agreed, but life without parole

I actually never thought I could agreed to locking someone for the term of their natural life, but I cannot see hope of rehabilitation for some.

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Everytime there's a similar story there's the usual vilifiers, kill him, throw away the key, accusers and counter accusers and the righteous one that points at others, my point? i don't have a point,, is ust that this is part of the cruel world we live in where the underprivileged and the have not suffer the most, and mighty government doesn't do enough to eradicate the problems what TVF members can do?...

Did the parents "need" to do it though ?

Or did they just see it as easy money ?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Chemical or surgical castration is quite effective, although his beard will fall out.

Castration of any description would be ineffective, it is combination of factors which go towards the making of a paedophile.

Many are unable to maintain a relationship with an adult, many are themselves victims of abuse, it is a complex matter. It is more a mental health matter than a sexual matter.

Canada has managed to establish a "sexual offenders treatment program" within corrections, which has seen a drop in recidivation, but it is long and expensive and takes skilled professionals to work with the offenders  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussieroaming said:

He should have been handed over to Duerte for punishment.

Had he been to Ph and apprehended there, Duerte would have given him very, very little jail time, nothing like 5 + 5.

Duerte would have eliminated this scum post-haste, and probably quite brutally.

• Like 2

Many posts suggesting what should be done the the man in question. Only one suggesting the parents should be punished. Really???

The parents need to be seriously punished for such a heinous act.

Edited by puchooay

2 minutes ago, puchooay said:

Many posts suggesting what should be done the the man in question. Only one suggesting the parents should be punished. Really???

The parents need to be seriously punished for such a heinous act.

I'm always entertained by the inference that the perpetrator is as normal as the poster, he just chose a different course

2 hours ago, monkeycu said:

How does a grown man get turned on by young kids.

The best thing for our planet is to exterminate this type of trash.

Because he’s a very sick and disturbed person.

2 hours ago, Lasoffa said:

Alexander taught at Bromsgrove International School in Bangkok, Thailand,

So how does he end up in a presticious school like that? Sure he must have experience as a teacher and the right documents to prove it. Or maybe he faked it.