what the hell are they doing now

16 hours ago, Delight said:

To obtain permission to use common area 50% of the total vote  has to agree. this agreement obtained at a general meeting.

I attach 2 jpegs

17-1 CONDO AS A BUSINESS.jpg

48   RESOLUTIONS REQUIRING A 50% VOTE TO PASS.jpg

21 hours ago, KittenKong said:

The committee can only be elected or removed by majority co-owner vote at a valid general meeting.

A committee is required in all condominiums, with no exceptions.

now the person on the committee making all the noise is pressuring the new manager and myself as now i am on the committee

too talk to the head of the company that ownes 97 of the 167 rooms and ask him to pay the money due for contributions at 400 bart p room that is late for 18 days 

but i think we can do nothing for 6  months and then we can only charge interest on the overdue amount 

the new manager is stressed and may resign if the committee member making all the noise keeps going on 

at the end of the month she is being paid 12000 bart a month and thais dont handle stress 

A post containing forbidden comments regarding HM the King has been reported and removed as per this forum rule, please take note of the part in bold font:

1) You will not express disrespect of the King of Thailand or any one member of the Thai royal family, whether living or deceased, nor to criticize the monarchy as an institution.

By law, the Thai Royal Family are above politics. Speculation, comments and discussion of either a political or personal nature are not allowed when discussing HM The King or the Royal family.

To breach these rules may result in immediate ban.

Linking to external sites which break these rules will be treated as if you yourself posted them.

On 5/17/2019 at 9:49 AM, KittenKong said:

The committee can only be elected or removed by majority co-owner vote at a valid general meeting.

A committee is required in all condominiums, with no exceptions.

if i am on the committee for 1 month and i sell my only room am i out of the committee upon sale