U.S. deploying carrier, bombers to Middle East in warning to Iran - Bolton

webfact

6 minutes ago, ballpoint said:
52 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

When at first you dont suceed.....

Give up skydiving. 

Like they teach in skydiving school, If something goes wrong, don't panic. You have the rest of your life to fix it.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, billd766 said:

Just a thought, what would happen if Russia and China and perhaps Syria were to come to the aid of Iran? What would the US do then?

What if the EU got its act together and joined the Iranian side?

In the West's eternal struggle with Putin's Russia to keep world energy prices stable, China is with the West because they rely heavily on imported oil. Last thing China wants is to help Russia/Iran dominate global oil to raise prices to the sky.

16 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I give the regime a week after the first bombs hit.

Look at them and say "make my day"?

hahahahahahahaha. I bet ya dollars to donuts there is already an Iranain goverment in exile playing divvy-up-the-spoils in Gay Paree, and the minute the Rev Guard is decapitated and destroyed as a fighting force, they will be riding French Planes into Tehran followed closely by French corporations fighting over the prosepective contracts. He who gets there first, ya know.

So you support the warmongers like Trump and Bolton, and care nothing for innocent people, men women and children who will die.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OneEyedPie said:

No problem with me. Iran is playing up and needs a firm hand.

They won’t get far if they want a ruckus as that’s what they’re aiming for.

Really? Which country is doing the threatening, as isn't Iran.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Thats fine, I appreciate your sympathy, but mass murder of an armed force is the goal, right? Start with those RevGuards, they probably cut and run at the first F-35 strike anyway. We ttry in the US to minimize civilian casualties so Got Mit Uns as they say.

So you truly believe that Only Iran's military will be killed, and with God on your side the Americans won't suffer as much as a scratch.

I hate to disappoint you, but there is no god.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Please note that I said "Any country with the word "republic " in it's title tends to not be democratic !". The word Republic does not appear in the formal name of the USA.  
The form of government of the USA is described as A Federal presidential constitutional republic.  
The full name of the USA is "United States of America". No other name appears in the Constitution, and this is the name that appears on money, in treaties, and in legal cases to which it is a party (e.g. Blogg  v. United States). The terms "Government of the United States of America" or "United States Government" are often used in official documents to represent the federal government as distinct from the states collectively.

You mean like France, officially 'French Republic'. And I'm sure a search would lead to many more.

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

So you support the warmongers like Trump and Bolton, and care nothing for innocent people, men women and children who will die.

Yes, correct. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1