Fake Thai Nose

I got all excited for a second I thought it was a Thai NOISE file or something, like with horns and whistles and chants and roosters crowing and loud music and cymbals...its too quiet in the states.....

I was in a mall the other day and saw a bunch of 'pretties' babbling about some new product or another.  Look at them from the side, they all had the same big boobs (nothing wrong with them though) and the same sharp, pointed noses and chins.  Give them a few years and they will all look like this:

article-0-0D40D8B4000005DC-734_468x427_p

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

It is so bad. They must think it looks good too, which is even more scary. I hate the look of all the surgeries but give me a horrible botched boob job any day over any of these nose jobs. 

You obviously have never seen a seriously botched boob job.

• Like 1

All those terribly long noses make me want to leave Thailand.

Not the visa regulations,  no problems with that. 

But the noses!!

Thais used to be a beautiful race.  Now they have noses like horses.

They start surgery as soon as they reach puberty.

100% of adult female nurses or bank staff aged under 35 now have fake noses.

9 hours ago, uhuh said:

All those terribly long noses make me want to leave Thailand.

Not the visa regulations,  no problems with that. 

But the noses!!

Thais used to be a beautiful race.  Now they have noses like horses.

They start surgery as soon as they reach puberty.

100% of adult female nurses or bank staff aged under 35 now have fake noses.

Sad they make this fake nose.

Hopefully the new gov. can step up to plate

with some new regulations regarding this

cultural issue impacting the great nation.

maybe they are all fans of LifeOfBrian?

- "Blessed are all the Big Noses"

Maybe the roman nose fad started from back in the 60s?

image.jpeg.4b9293af3e8e5e031f6f598d311bdc37.jpeg sometimes nosejobs really take offimage.png.92ddfa66d79011daf1a2be2366793de5.png

sometimes not: image.jpeg.7d8b0e6a4a8d12f8384596b6e9cf2932.jpeg

with the girls... just lower the gaze

Edited by tifino

These Thai "pretties" can avail themselves of all the cut-rate plastic surgery in the world, sleep in wheelbarrows full of whitening cream with only straws to breathe through, and they still won't hold a candle to the finest specimens found in Japan, South Korea and PRC (read: the women they're trying to emulate.)

Sad!

• Confused 1

On 5/11/2019 at 6:34 PM, fusion58 said:

These Thai "pretties" can avail themselves of all the cut-rate plastic surgery in the world, sleep in wheelbarrows full of whitening cream with only straws to breathe through, and they still won't hold a candle to the finest specimens found in Japan, South Korea and PRC (read: the women they're trying to emulate.)

Sad!

Hmmm, since you brought up S. Korea, I should point out that they have the highest rate of plastic surgeries per capita in the world.  And even S. Koreans work at whitening their skin...but not for the reasons westerners might think.

[The most popular surgeries are skin whitening, nose jobs, and double-eyelid surgery, which many critics have taken to mean that Koreans are trying to look more Caucasian or white.]

[Alfred "Haeppy" Leung, a Seoul-based YouTuber, explained that the beauty ideals that Koreans are trying to achieve with plastic surgery are based on long-standing Korean beauty standards and have little to do with Western beauty standards.]

https://www.businessinsider.com/south-korea-plastic-surgery-gangnam-biggest-misconception-2018-6

12 minutes ago, uhuh said:

Koreans need the surgery because they are naturally ugly. 

Thais are naturally beautiful and have themselves mutilated by surgery

Wow - quite a statement, all Koreans are naturally ugly and all Thai's are naturally beautiful...  your generalizations are formed on which bar stool to simplify such complexity with such brutal eloquence?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Wow - quite a statement, all Koreans are naturally ugly and all Thai's are naturally beautiful...  your generalizations are formed on which bar stool to simplify such complexity with such brutal eloquence?

Had both, been to both places.

Cannot compare.

BTW you added the word "all" 

Edited by uhuh