Retirement renewal for 84 year old in Chiang Mai

Responding to post 89. I blew it by 13 days on the 800,000. CM Immigration said to leave the country and start over or overstay. I called three different agents hoping for ANY solution. Two said no. One was diligent and found an existing law that CM Immigration would accept. No one including CM Immigration suggested this but they may not have been aware of the son with the retirement visa. Total was 4900, 3000 for the agent and 1900 to imm.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, niebla said:

Responding to post 89. I blew it by 13 days on the 800,000. CM Immigration said to leave the country and start over or overstay. I called three different agents hoping for ANY solution. Two said no. One was diligent and found an existing law that CM Immigration would accept. No one including CM Immigration suggested this but they may not have been aware of the son with the retirement visa. Total was 4900, 3000 for the agent and 1900 to imm.

Why does your father still need to pay another 1900 fee to imm when he is just using your visa?

Is that actually called a new dependent visa on your father's passport rather than yours?

8 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Why does your father still need to pay another 1900 fee to imm when he is just using your visa?

His father got an extension (not a visa) for being his parent under clause 2.20 of the police order.

8 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Is that actually called a new dependent visa on your father's passport rather than yours?

It is not a dependent visa. It is an extension for being a member of his family.