Swearing by the EU: UK's anti-Brexit Lib Dems opt for earthy election slogan

webfact

4 hours ago, oilinki said:

Well it's not really trolling when you give your opinions, which on this time are less filtered, yet still based on facts. 

Junker admitted that it made a mistake when it didn't correct all the wrongs what the UKIP said during the 2016 referendum. That was requested by Cameron. Only afterwards it became clear that the UK MP's had absolutely no idea what EU is and what EU does.

EU will not make the same mistake this time around. 

But we need a Portuguese bear posting lots and lots of nonsense memes to give you the full UKIP experience. 

Back on topic...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oilinki said:

And you keep on posting those childish memes for 10 year olds, for yet uneducated children

You'll fit right in with the Puting Youth agitators. So smart, so wise, so intellectual!

There are reasons the western world don't like your kind of people. "IF you are not with us, you are against us." 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2018/04/30/generation-putin-smug-patriotic-and-rebellious-a61301

You present to not to be a person of content nor reasoning.

"I refer the Honorable Gentlemen to the answer I gave a moment ago!"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nontabury said:

I find it amazing,that as a europhile E.u citizen, you keep posting on these Brexit threads, yet when I ask you this simple question, you fail to reply.

————-

And I’m still awaiting my polite request to you,asking for you to explain why you and your fellow non Brit E.u citizens think it’s so important for us to remain in your so called union.

And are you not aware, that should our Treacherous political class continue to ignore the Democratic decision of the British people, in the largest vote in our history, and keep us shackled to the E.u. That an ever increasing majority of the British people will never accept the E.u. And will make life hell for the Bureaucrats in Brussels. To such an extent that before too long, you will be begging us to leave.

————-

2534827A-9430-4508-BF70-835E13B953EC.jpeg

Of course when votes for Pro Europe parties outnumber those of the Pro Brexit parties...

That will be real democracy.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, oilinki said:

That would be real democracy for the most of the people, but not for the brexit extremists. Brexiteers idea of democracy is quite different compared to the vast majority of people's idea what democracy really entails. 

Brexiteers are loud, but they do not represent democracy. Brexiteers represent only loudacracy. 

What do you mean about Brexiters being loud ?

In what sense ? 

They talk in loud voices or what ?

Is there any evidence that Brexiters speak louder than Remainers ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OneEyedPie said:

Not only are we leaving the EU we will be the straw that broke the camel's back.  

The EU will subsequently implode and our European friends revolt in what can only be described as unmitigated anarchy.  It's coming.  

Another visitor from the future.

• Haha 1

Just now, OneEyedPie said:

bristolboy and oilinki - it's coming and you'll be surprised at the outcome.  Some serious shit is going down and, fortunately, we'll be out of the EU when D-Day happens. 

Well, now that you've stated it twice, You're almost there:

"Just the place for a Snark! I have said it twice:
   That alone should encourage the crew.
Just the place for a Snark! I have said it thrice:
   What I tell you three times is true."

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

Well, now that you've stated it twice, You're almost there:

"Just the place for a Snark! I have said it twice:
   That alone should encourage the crew.
Just the place for a Snark! I have said it thrice:
   What I tell you three times is true."

Not biting.  Just wait and see as we're now on the brink.  

1 minute ago, oilinki said:

The way you write English makes me laugh. And I'm not even a native English speaker. 

Go figure?

Again, not rising to the bait.  I'll laugh far longer than thee. 

2 minutes ago, oilinki said:

As shown. Talking head without content. Nothing. 

Can't you put me on your ignore list, too.  I've just fixed my side for you. 

I'll remove the ignore function within the next few months when my prediction is realised.

19 minutes ago, OneEyedPie said:

Can't you put me on your ignore list, too.  I've just fixed my side for you. 

I'll remove the ignore function within the next few months when my prediction is realised.

Very telling comment. And can we expect you never to remove it if it doesn't? Or will you give us a date for the removal either way? That would seem to be the honorable course.

Edited by bristolboy

A question to the TVF Admin  

I posted this story here on Thursday 9th and you closed it after 3 replies saying it was nothing to do with Thailand plus it was political . I wrote to you twice stating it was a Brexit article which should be allowed . Can you please explain why you  1/ Did not reply to me and 2/ have gone ahead with the story ?

On 5/10/2019 at 5:33 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

You will find no greater freedom than for citizens to have a referendum to decide on important issues. We had one in Britain. Leave won. Yet the liberals who are remainer by and large were not happy they lost, and want a re-run or cancellation of the result. Can you explain how overturning the democratic referendum result fit in with notions of "liberalism"? 

Nobody ignored the referendum result.

That's why the UK is in this mess now.

After 3 years, it is legitimate to take a critical inventory of what has been achieved so far. It is obvious that the many Brexit promises, which were postulated 3 years ago, have not been reached or can not be achieved.

The UK government / parliament / politicians have been trying for 3 years to realize Brexit. They failed. Within three years, the Brexit process has revealed so many problems, details, complications and new information about no one thought of three years ago. 

A business executive would call Brexit as a flop from today's perspective.

A good country leadership would try to find new ways in this messed-up situation. At the moment, everyone in the UK is dissatisfied. 

However, competitors around the world, such as the USA, Russia and China, are delighted about the division of Europe, the social discontent and the gigantic money destruction that Brexit has delivered so far. The political flop product: Brexit should be taken off the market.

The UK should try to develop a new, better political product.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, the guest said:

What a lost cause the UK is, still can't uphold democracy by respecting the wishes of the majority. British politics has no value, run by complete morons !

This is the problem when the people vote for free beer for everyone, with unicorns that poop ice cream with sparkles for the kids. 

But I will agree we are run by compete morons ! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, oilinki said:

You have been on my ignore list for the past 6 months or so for repetitive answers, which brought nothing new to the discussion. It became tiresome at the time. I have now removed you from the ignore and can once again see what you write. 

Be against what I think, but create something new to say and I do value what you say and think. 

Stop talking with old and other people's slogans, like "Democratic decision of the British people" or other fancy pantsy stuff, copied from other people. Those are just slogans, made to be repeated by the masses. Those for the stupid people, to whom I have no interest to answer and I can only assume you are not one of them by the initial question you posted above. It was a good and honest question, I hope.

Answer to your initial question: I really don't want you to suffer as you are expected to suffer. I also don't want our EU (which you are still part of) to suffer neither. I think the 2016 referendum was a 'drunken idea', based of 'hurmos', the drunken feeling which alcohol or power can give to the people. 

I think you should have a sober vote to make sure the great idea when you were high, was not just one of those ideas we all get, when we are drunk... which then should be buried deep in to the swamland. 

It's perfectly ok to be angry. But with anger comes both overreaction as well as blindness where to point the anger at. I think Brexit vote was both of those. Now, after 3 years, we have also seen that there was both overreaction as well as short sightedness, where the anger should have been pointed to - the UK political elite, which is for themselves, not enough for the people. 

If I think as a EU citizen, I know we'll lose a bit when UK leaves our Union. I also know that UK, specially the UK youth, will lose so very much of their futures, when Brexit happens. That is not fair as there really is no real reason why Brexit should happen at all. Not for the common people, who will suffer the most. 

The EU will struggle to balance the books if and when the UK leave and a loss in excess of 2000 billion Euros a year . It will break the back of struggling Germany who just managed to avoid a recession this year . The EU would do well to revert to the EEC which seemed to work but instead is growing into a  control center of Europe  which is overseen by an non-elected body of egoistic  bureaucrats . 

Back to the topic  .   Whoever made a decision to display the Bxxxxxxs  word on their campaign pamphlets , tee shirts and bus needs to be spoken to by the police as it is an act of indecency for all children to see and certainly a word for after the 9 pm o'clock watershed  .  Do the Lib-Dems really think that they will win voters over with this gutter language . If I had been with them before they would not have my vote now . I am very unimpressed .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

This makes me giggle. Perhaps we should say Bulldogs instead ????

Or:

• Ballcocks
  • Rowlocks
  • <deleted>
  • Horlicks
  • Follocks
  • Hollyhocks
  • pollocks

Many more where they came from.????

• Like 1