Britain's Conservatives in fourth place in EU election poll, Farage leads

rooster59

12 hours ago, simple1 said:

I am a UK citizen, a Londoner. Even if I weren't British we all have ownership of matters relating to Democracy and those who are charlatans e.g. Farage

Well if you do beleive in Democracy, then I take it that you support Brexit.

with Nigel Farage as the leader.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, tebee said:

Tories now in fifth place, polling below the Greens ! 

D6Z3KtIW4AEA97i.jpg

That’s now out of date. The support for the Brexit party is now nearly equal  

to all the other parties combined. Will it still remain as high,next week?

May be,maybe not, but what is obvious, the electorate are wanting the country to return to Democracy, and that means voting Brexit.

996FA9DC-01B6-43D3-8CEE-C3904CF364CB.jpeg

2 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I think is reasonable to assume that whilst the Tories have lost lots of votes to the Brexshit party, the vast majority of Labour votes have gone to the Greens and the Libdems. In fact nearly all of them by these figures. I have read some evidence to support this view. This is not 100% of course, presumably there are many don't knows, and a few sad racists in UKIP.

As a previous poster said, the point is that MEPs have no effect on domestic politics at all. This is the perfect opportunity for a cost free protest vote. The Tories - even the brain dead ones - are never going to call GE, so next GE is years away, and a week is a long time in politics. Farage can sit in Bruselles, very occasionally as he does, collect his pay and provide an object of total ridicule for our continental friends, but it will all be forgotten very soon. 34% may appear impressive, but even with some Tories and Labour supporters - the ones that have not already left for the protest vote - it gets nowhere near the 50% needed. Remain are still well ahead in the overall popularity stakes, for what looks increasingly likely will be a 2nd referendum. MPs - who generally speaking are more intelligent (However venal they may be) than the average voter, have made it blindingly clear that they will not see the UK economy destroyed by a hard Brexit.

In the north of England, the heart of Labour country, the voters definitely want Brexit. It’s now to be seen will they ditch their long time,and no question loyalty to the Labour Party.

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Exactly! And how many of the immigrants you are complaining about at European in origin?

Leaving the EU won't do diddly squat about that. And if commie Corbyn and his ex-lover Abbot get in, pandering to them will be much worse.

Angela Merkal inviting thousands to Europe, welcoming them with open arms into Germany, that was 2-3 yrs ago. So within another 2-3 years many will be entitled to a German Passport, then they can come to the U.K. if we were to remain. 

One thing is for sure, to remain in this so called a Union,is not to the long time benefit of the U.K.

21 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Angela Merkal inviting thousands to Europe, welcoming them with open arms into Germany, that was 2-3 yrs ago. So within another 2-3 years many will be entitled to a German Passport, then they can come to the U.K. if we were to remain. 

In the meantime they can deal drugs in a zone in the local recreational Berlin park:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7011801/Berlin-park-creates-drug-dealing-zone-efforts-clean-area.html

1 hour ago, kingdong said:

totally agree,i read there are 3.5  million eu citizens currently resident in the u.k.what do,es that tell you about the state of their own countries?

it means there are 3.5 million jobs for them to do,and probably 3.5 million benefit scroungers who wont work.

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

In the north of England, the heart of Labour country, the voters definitely want Brexit. It’s now to be seen will they ditch their long time,and no question loyalty to the Labour Party.

Labour is in the blood for the majority of its voters,even if they voted for brexit,Labour is still number one,a bit like a thai's affection for money.

4 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Indeed. He didn't want to discuss his complete turn about on somethings; or anything he'd previously said; or explain his position on the NHS and replacing it with private health insurance - which he'll easily be able to afford but screw vast numbers who can't!

He did admit his party have no manifesto, do not produce any ideas or comments on how they would run anything. All he wants to waffle on about his 'democracy" - well his version of it and his own importance.

And people support a one-trick party, headed by a spiv, who has seemingly no idea about anything other than "it's all the EU's fault and leaving will instantly solve every problem we have". Says a lot about Breixteers!

I though you Remainers were all about changing minds? Remember that one man would not be able to change the whole of the country's NHS. This particular one man could precipitate a change in the country's political landscape though.

His manifesto is Leave the EU. That's all we want for the time being. Why would the Brexit Party produce a manifesto when we all know the manifestos produced by the other parties to be packs of lies? We don't believe manifestos anymore.

I happily support the Brexit Party but none of the others in that chart. I don't think he's a spiv and he's certainly more idea about the whole situation than most politicians do. Sort the biggest problem first, and LEAVE now. Support for the status quo between the corrupt & protectionist EU with our elitist & autocratic politicians says more about Remainers. 

On 5/12/2019 at 1:56 PM, RuamRudy said:

330,000,000 immigrants in 2015? Good God - I am convinced!

Nigel, my humblest apologies for all the times I said you were a slimy, corrupt racist. From this point onwards, you can count on me!

Obviouse those number are wrong. But why do you attribute the numbers to Nigel? That’s assuming you are referring to Nigel Farage, the only British politician with principles.

Any how perhaps you can comment on these numbers:-

On 5/12/2019 at 11:44 AM, yogi100 said:

Because we could then ignore Merkel's demands that we take in more of her gimmegrants than we've already got of our own and make a bad situation even worse.

And people with an EU passport will no longer be able to come to the UK with their hands out turning places like Bradford, Blackburn and London in to even bigger sh!tholes than they already are.

Bradford , Blackburn ?,  my O level  geography fades, part of the sub continent.?

Third generation Indians , are more British than your average,

Scouser, Jock, Geordie, etc. 

17 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

awesome.

Nigel as PM would be fantastic.  the lefty loons on TVF would have another leader to hate.

Lefties on TVF, not have, Tory 100 per cent . 555

45 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Obviouse those number are wrong. But why do you attribute the numbers to Nigel? That’s assuming you are referring to Nigel Farage, the only British politician with principles.

Any how perhaps you can comment on these numbers:-

I must admit that my post was slightly in jest - sincerest apologies for lowering the tone of the debate.

I admire your steadfast support for Mr Farage, although obviously I think my assessment of him is closer the truth than yours. He did seem unwilling to discuss his character traits yesterday with Andrew Marr - surely our future PM should be willing to open himself and his past utterances up to scrutiny, foibles and all? 

As for Katie Hopkins - well, I think we have discussed immigration in the past, but if the UK is overly generous compared to other European countries, is that an EU issue or a UK issue? 

2 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

awesome.

Nigel as PM would be fantastic.  the lefty loons on TVF would have another leader to hate.

It would be a laugh, I suppose, because then the clown would have to deliver on all his promises ... it would be fun to see him fail over and over again. There's a big difference between talking and doing ... and Farage would be exposed for the conman that he undoubtedly is.

7 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

It would be a laugh, I suppose, because then the clown would have to deliver on all his promises ... it would be fun to see him fail over and over again. There's a big difference between talking and doing ... and Farage would be exposed for the conman that he undoubtedly is.

farage wont ever be PM,Labour and tory votes will return to their usual voting habits after a brexit is scrapped and they see the economy moving forward,the longer it drags on more tired and bored will become,farage wont get the necessary staff or have enough know how to deliver a viable govt,just shouting out and no deal wont be enough to convince big numbers to vote for him,wont get many votes in scotland,ireland and wales,that alone is why he wont get anywhere,sorry malagateddy but the royalists and loyalists wont vote for him.

10 hours ago, nontabury said:

Well if you do beleive in Democracy, then I take it that you support Brexit.

with Nigel Farage as the leader.

No. Farage is a BS artist & conman. Why anyone believes in him is beyond my comprehension. 

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

No. Farage is a BS artist & conman. Why anyone believes in him is beyond my comprehension. 

So he sounds like a politician, big deal! He certainly might BS but he hasn't continuously lied like May. 

Farage's anti EU message is consistent and not well contested by remain - that's why people believe him. 

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

So he sounds like a politician, big deal! He certainly might BS but he hasn't continuously lied like May. 

Farage's anti EU message is consistent and not well contested by remain - that's why people believe him. 

Out of interest can you point to fact checked or equivalent web site/s where Farage's claims have been proven - Thanks

On 5/12/2019 at 6:33 AM, malagateddy said:

Now then..do not DARE to call my fellow Brexiteers racists..all we want is to escape from an attempt by unelected autocratic jobsworths over in brussels who's ultimate aim is to have.." a united states of europe.
We are also sick of having rather undesirable eu immigrants who's core activity is child prostitution..hard drugs..people trafficking..protection rackets..etc etc.
Remember this also..lined up to join the inglorious eu are countries like albania. serbia..bosnia..just how many QUALITY eu immigrants will flock to the UK from these countries???
Answers on a postcard please.tapatalk_1557491069942.jpegtapatalk_1557405965523.jpegtapatalk_1556504588916.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Carry-on mentioning the word "Racism", the rhetoric is getting boring playing the old card as if it means anything. Lame lefty liberalites which have no idea about democracy, and patriotism, one of the reasons why the UK has lost its British identity in the first place.

On 5/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, BritManToo said:

Cameron ........ pigs head.

May ................. no children.

Farage ........... imported wife.

Corbyn ........... 2nd imported wife. 

No normal people in politics these days, in the UK or anywhere else.

Sometimes I really wonder how they can claim to 'represent the people'.

They have always represented the elite first and foremost.  It's all smoke and mirrors.  However I do believe Farage may actually give a dam about England.

13 hours ago, elliss said:

Bradford , Blackburn ?,  my O level  geography fades, part of the sub continent.?

Third generation Indians , are more British than your average,

Scouser, Jock, Geordie, etc. 

No they are not. Even their physical appearance  contradicts such a claim. And that's before you even hear them speak.

Let's be real.

7 hours ago, simple1 said:

Then surely it must be within your comprehension to explain why he's 'a BS artist & conman' in a few paragraphs otherwise it's just a meaningless assertion.

Like it or not millions will be supporting him in the near future so it's your moral duty to make us realise what we're otherwise too stupid to get our heads around without your guidance.

If you can't answer such a simple question creditably and with truth why blurt out such futile and worthless accusations.

3 hours ago, tlandtday said:

They have always represented the elite first and foremost.  It's all smoke and mirrors.  However I do believe Farage may actually give a dam about England.

Within the last couple of minutes, I have watched Lord Sugar on Good Morning Britain worrying about Jeremy Corbyn coming to power. As he knows that his vast fortune would be at risk. Then he went on to castigating Nigel Farage, as again he’s afraid that should the U.K. leave the E.u his fortune would again be in jeopardy. In other words it was all about him,him and him. A Typical selfish remoaner.

3 hours ago, yogi100 said:

No they are not. Even their physical appearance  contradicts such a claim. And that's before you even hear them speak.

Let's be real.

I think you are trying to say that they have an impressive tan. Ironic that the brainless white bimbos spend money in parlors trying to achieve the same look.

Farage is a millionaire . He doesnt care - when the working class who are desperate enough to believe his LIES - find out there is NOTHING for them after the UK is in economic 3rd world after brexit , no jobs no money around . Farage and his like wont give a toss because they have all got their foreign passports and money stashed anyway . Makes me sick the fools falling for his lies . Smarmy <deleted> !!

Archived