Britain's Conservatives in fourth place in EU election poll, Farage leads

rooster59

1 hour ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I think you are trying to say that they have an impressive tan. Ironic that the brainless white bimbos spend money in parlors trying to achieve the same look.

I'm not 'trying to say' anything. I'm stating what is obvious to anyone with eyes in and ears on their head.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Then surely it must be within your comprehension to explain why he's 'a BS artist & conman' in a few paragraphs otherwise it's just a meaningless assertion.

Like it or not millions will be supporting him in the near future so it's your moral duty to make us realise what we're otherwise too stupid to get our heads around without your guidance.

If you can't answer such a simple question creditably and with truth why blurt out such futile and worthless accusations.

Besides only having one ball, he kisses trump's arse and refuses to publish a manifesto in order not to be held accountable to the electorate.

1 hour ago, Scutty said:

Farage is a millionaire . He doesnt care - when the working class who are desperate enough to believe his LIES - find out there is NOTHING for them after the UK is in economic 3rd world after brexit , no jobs no money around . Farage and his like wont give a toss because they have all got their foreign passports and money stashed anyway . Makes me sick the fools falling for his lies . Smarmy <deleted> !!

What lies has he told the fools and how have they fallen for them.

It's OK calling someone a liar or a fool but it means nothing unless you can explain how he has lied and why those who have been lied to actually are fools. 

Unless you can provide plausible proof or even evidence of said lies then you are another one making meaningless and  illogical allegations. Just because someone says something you disagree with does not mean that that someone is telling lies.

Loving this situation now. Theresa and her Remainers drag the CONs down to 4th place, and the Lefty Remainers are out in force. Surprisingly for many, they are not gloating but up in arms! Oh dear, rather than a whole new chorus of "Ooh Jeremy Corbyn", LAB is seeing similar drops in position. It's like the whole of Glastonbury has woken up and can't smell the cannabis fumes anymore. 

The left and Snowflakes of all ages are so pizzed about this that it warms the cockles of my heart. Nigel is now their public enemy Number 1, as we can see from the vilification here already. We are now all 'hard right extreeemists' according to your average Lefty Remain SJW. Who actually decides where the Center Point is and does it move according to public opinion?

Psst, has anybody told them about the other thread, which has CON now down to 5th place, with Farage and the Brexit Party gaining all the time?

3 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Besides only having one ball, he kisses trump's arse and refuses to publish a manifesto in order not to be held accountable to the electorate.

That does not make him a BS artist or a conman. Is that the best you can do. Can you not at least try to expand on your accusation?

He's only just started his new party and it's success so far is that which has been accorded to him in the polls. Anyone can conduct a poll just like they did when Hillary was predicted to be the next POTUS and we were going to remain in the EU. It's only a prediction of what might come about politically in actual elections.

He's not even obligated to even have a manifesto which is a public declaration of proposed political policies issued by a candidate at this stage in the proceedings or until an actual election is announced.

But most of us will have a good idea of what will be in his manifesto if and when it appears.

30 minutes ago, simple1 said:

He has made clear in just about every interview seen of late that he won't use that word 'cos every other party has back-tracked on theirs to the point where Joe Public reads it as 'LIE'.

25 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I don't think Farage kisses anyone's arse but if he were to I would prefer it be Trump's rather than Hamas, the IRA or Iran. Ring any bells?

I'm surprised you don't know the Brexit Party manifesto going into the European elections. It's this......

"The return of full sovereignty to the United Kingdom and complete freedom to chart our own destiny"

Manifestos are obviously important to you. Can you tell me where I can find the Conservative and Labour party manifestos going into the EU elections?

50 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

What lies has he told the fools and how have they fallen for them.

It's OK calling someone a liar or a fool but it means nothing unless you can explain how he has lied and why those who have been lied to actually are fools. 

Unless you can provide plausible proof or even evidence of said lies then you are another one making meaningless and  illogical allegations. Just because someone says something you disagree with does not mean that that someone is telling lies.

He's on record pre-referendum praising the Norway option ... now even the idea of that is a betrayal?

So, was he lying then, or is he lying now?

4 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

He's on record pre-referendum praising the Norway option ... now even the idea of that is a betrayal?

Have you considered he may simply have changed his mind......we all do it from time to time. At the next election, as things stand, I wont vote for the same Party I voted for in 2017. 

1 minute ago, aright said:

Have you considered he may simply have changed his mind......we all do it from time to time. At the next election, as things stand, I wont vote for the same Party I voted for in 2017. 

So you support a second referendum then? As people are allowed to change their mind.

The unpalatable truth is that he and his cronies are conmen ... first rate liars and deceivers. He never changed his mind, he just needed to get enough people to vote Leave, and wanted to reassure them on the economy ... by lying. He wasn't brave enough to tell them the truth, because he might not have secured their vote.

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

So you support a second referendum then? As people are allowed to change their mind.

The unpalatable truth is that he and his cronies are conmen ... first rate liars and deceivers. He never changed his mind, he just needed to get enough people to vote Leave, and wanted to reassure them on the economy ... by lying. He wasn't brave enough to tell them the truth, because he might not have secured their vote.

I don't understand your convoluted logic. People are allowed to change their mind but not forced to. I haven't changed my mind on a second referendum.

Your second paragraph, I disagee with, but that's your opinion and that's fine.

He's also on record as saying if Remain had won by 52-48, he would have campaigned for another vote! Hypocrite and liar.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, evadgib said:

I couldn't help noticing the 'UKIP' where I was expecting to see 'BREXIT PARTY'.

Would you like one from Soubry before joining whatever they're called this week?

Good God man what are you thinking about?

Would I like one from Soubry?

No, I would not! 

????????

25 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

To do that he'd want the election now.

4 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

He's also on record as saying if Remain had won by 52-48, he would have campaigned for another vote! Hypocrite and liar.

David Cameron also said

"It is time for the British people to have their say. It is time to settle this European question in British politics. I say to the British people: this will be your decision." "If we left the European Union, it would be a one-way ticket, not a return" "This is your decision,the Government will implement what you decide"

Three years later because of the Government and the Opposition party and Remainers we are still waiting for the outcome to be acted on.

You can keep playing the blame game forever and you can find hypocrites and liars in all political parties.

6 minutes ago, aright said:

I don't think Farage kisses anyone's arse but if he were to I would prefer it be Trump's rather than Hamas, the IRA or Iran. Ring any bells?

I'm surprised you don't know the Brexit Party manifesto going into the European elections. It's this......

"The return of full sovereignty to the United Kingdom and complete freedom to chart our own destiny"

Manifestos are obviously important to you. Can you tell me where I can find the Conservative and Labour party manifestos going into the EU elections?

I don't think Farage kisses anyone's arse

You obviously never watched or heard Farage at trump's rallies or meetings

"The return of full sovereignty to the United Kingdom and complete freedom to chart our own destiny" is not a manifesto, it's a slogan. How does Farage propose to deliver on the slogan. No matter how many seats Brexit Party gain they will not be involved with any negotiation with the EU on the behalf of the British people. Farage is a con man.

Labour has a European manifesto, Conservatives are all over the place. IMO Brexit is currently a disaster.

7 minutes ago, aright said:

David Cameron also said

"It is time for the British people to have their say. It is time to settle this European question in British politics. I say to the British people: this will be your decision." "If we left the European Union, it would be a one-way ticket, not a return" "This is your decision,the Government will implement what you decide"

Three years later because of the Government and the Opposition party and Remainers we are still waiting for the outcome to be acted on.

You can keep playing the blame game forever and you can find hypocrites and liars in all political parties.

Credit to you for acknowledging that Farage is a hypocrite and a liar ... the fact that there are other people in that category is neither here nor there.

8 minutes ago, aright said:

The Tories were basically laughing at us as they knew we'd never vote leave. Oops, hang on, then it finally dawned on them that the public weren't messing about. 

The rest is history. 

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Credit to you for acknowledging that Farage is a hypocrite and a liar ... the fact that there are other people in that category is neither here nor there.

Grammar and understanding is not your strong point. I said you can find hypocrites and liars in all political parties. Where did I identify him personally?

35 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

How is praising an option regarding another nations position to the EU lying?

Farage did not even say he would like to see the UK adopt the Norwegian option to the EU and even had he done how would that be 'lying'? And how can an Englishman betray Norway?

If I said I admire Corbyn's option on wealth distribution would I be lying. You might disagree with why I admire it but I would not be lying any more than Farage was when he commented on Norway and the EU.

If you can't think of an actual lie he's told just say so instead of grabbing at straws.

Nothing he's said can hold a candle to CMD and Theresa May when it comes to blatant lying over this whole Brexit episode. And they were actual Prime Ministers while Farage has never even been an MP.

On 5/12/2019 at 11:32 AM, shy coconut said:

How would leaving the EU change anything in Blackburn or Bradford?

It would change things in Govanhill, Scotland though.

Then, 'deleteds' (as TV put it) would begin at Berwick' ????

9 minutes ago, simple1 said:

"The return of full sovereignty to the United Kingdom and complete freedom to chart our own destiny" is not a manifesto, it's a slogan. How does Farage propose to deliver on the slogan. No matter how many seats Brexit Party gain they will not be involved with any negotiation with the EU on the behalf of the British people. Farage is a con man.

Labour has a European manifesto, Conservatives are all over the place. IMO Brexit is currently a disaster.

One mans slogan is another mans manifesto and I have heard all of his major speeches. What makes your take on him better than mine?

I think your statement should read... No matter how many seats Brexit Party  any Party gain they will not be involved with any negotiation with the EU on the behalf of the British people...…..that's one of the reasons I voted to leave. It's also why the manifesto is a single statement. 

Can you give me a link to the Labour Party manifesto for Europe. I'm sure if they have one the Conservaive party will as well...they wouldn't want to be left out.

I can agree Brexit is a mess

59 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Brexit is indeed a disaster because of the Tory party selecting a remainer as PM to negotiate our withdrawal knowing she had no intention of going so.

The people have cottoned onto her duplicity and it has manifested itself in their current abysmal showing in the polls. They're now 4th or 5th with straight talking Farage deservedly well in the lead.

What is a shame is that the Tory MPs are all so wealthy it won't really affect them when they lose 80,000 quid they get each year for betraying the electorate. That's without all their other perks and expenses fiddling.

1 hour ago, yogi100 said:

How is praising an option regarding another nations position to the EU lying?

Farage did not even say he would like to see the UK adopt the Norwegian option to the EU and even had he done how would that be 'lying'? And how can an Englishman betray Norway?

If I said I admire Corbyn's option on wealth distribution would I be lying. You might disagree with why I admire it but I would not be lying any more than Farage was when he commented on Norway and the EU.

If you can't think of an actual lie he's told just say so instead of grabbing at straws.

Nothing he's said can hold a candle to CMD and Theresa May when it comes to blatant lying over this whole Brexit episode. And they were actual Prime Ministers while Farage has never even been an MP.

That post is desperate. He was extolling the virtues of that arrangement.

David Cameron also said

Correct. And Cameron was among the worst (although not in Farage's league!).

13 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Brexit is indeed a disaster because of the Tory party selecting a remainer as PM to negotiate our withdrawal knowing she had no intention of going so.

The people have cottoned onto her duplicity and it has manifested itself in their current abysmal showing in the polls. They're now 4th or 5th with straight talking Farage deservedly well in the lead.

What is a shame is that the Tory MPs are all so wealthy it won't really affect them when they lose 80,000 quid they get each year for betraying the electorate. That's without all their other perks and expenses fiddling.

The Euro election is a protest vote by hard Brexiteers ... what many are failing to cotton onto is that Farage and his merry band of conmen are set to deliver a Corbyn Government (perhaps coalition) and it is they who will determine the fate of Brexit ... a soft one. Not to mention all the other issues that flow from Corbyn.

Archived