Britain's Conservatives in fourth place in EU election poll, Farage leads

rooster59

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

The Euro election is a protest vote by hard Brexiteers ... what many are failing to cotton onto is that Farage and his merry band of conmen are set to deliver a Corbyn Government (perhaps coalition) and it is they who will determine the fate of Brexit ... a soft one. Not to mention all the other issues that flow from Corbyn.

You seem to say, that you are not happy with the prospect of a Corbyn led  Labour Government. Yet you don’t seem to realise,that if he does become the P.M. it will be due to you and your fellow remoaners.

D33BC484-680C-48D3-B2D5-82CB78C40077.jpeg

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Farage delivers a Labour majority or minority government, it will be the only thing I will be grateful to him for. Imagine PMQs with him and Farage opposite each other. Even better, imagine the Tories wiped out completely [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

He's also on record as saying if Remain had won by 52-48, he would have campaigned for another vote! Hypocrite and liar.

How can you say that? Leave won.

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

I don't think Farage kisses anyone's arse

You obviously never watched or heard Farage at trump's rallies or meetings

"The return of full sovereignty to the United Kingdom and complete freedom to chart our own destiny" is not a manifesto, it's a slogan. How does Farage propose to deliver on the slogan. No matter how many seats Brexit Party gain they will not be involved with any negotiation with the EU on the behalf of the British people. Farage is a con man.

Labour has a European manifesto, Conservatives are all over the place. IMO Brexit is currently a disaster.

Leaving the EU will deliver on the "slogan". 

The EU says no more negotiations so no need to worry about them.

Of course Brexit is a disaster - it involves the EU - and the UK. 

15 minutes ago, nontabury said:

You seem to say, that you are not happy with the prospect of a Corbyn led  Labour Government. Yet you don’t seem to realise,that if he does become the P.M. it will be due to you and your fellow remoaners.

D33BC484-680C-48D3-B2D5-82CB78C40077.jpeg

I’m afraid it’s down to hardline Brexiteers who want to take us over the cliff, crashing out on WTO terms. I’m not sure why you think Remainers are involved? Brexiteers told the voting public that the EU would pretty much give them anything they asked for ... the fact that they have not has little to do with May, and Johnson would not have delivered either ... so the promises have now morphed into a no deal Brexit, something that none of them campaigned for and has no legitimacy.  

14 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

If Farage delivers a Labour majority or minority government, it will be the only thing I will be grateful to him for. Imagine PMQs with him and Farage opposite each other. Even better, imagine the Tories wiped out completely emoji1.png

If you are converting GBP to Baht you won’t thank Corbyn for further sinking the pound. His policies will only kill the UK economy , the Brexit disaster is the gift that keeps on giving.

If you are converting GBP to Baht you won’t thank Corbyn for further sinking the pound. His policies will only kill the UK economy , the Brexit disaster is the gift that keeps on giving.
Yeah, the £ is a worry. But I believe Labour will be better for education, healthcare, the environment, the disadvantaged, immigration and, if they don't weasel out of it, they'll get rid of Trident and save a fortune. Not to mention scrapping Brexit. So I'll sacrifice my self-interest.

Yeah, the £ is a worry. But I believe Labour will be better for education, healthcare, the environment, the disadvantaged, immigration and, if they don't weasel out of it, they'll get rid of Trident and save a fortune. Not to mention scrapping Brexit. So I'll sacrifice my self-interest.

Are you honestly saying that you would be happy with the likes of a imho brainless wonder by the name of diane abbot being the Home Secy.???
If that ever happened..I hope the UK Armed Forces stage a coup.
I mean that.!!!!!!!tapatalk_1557842046636.jpegtapatalk_1556804089432.jpegtapatalk_1555822555217.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I see employment figures released today show

Total employment grew by 99000 in the last quarter and 354000 over the past 12 months.

The continued strength in employment growth, remains remarkable and translates to a record employment rate. 

And what happened to all the EU nationals Remainers said would leave the UK as a result of Brexit?

emp.PNG

Are you honestly saying that you would be happy with the likes of a imho brainless wonder by the name of diane abbot being the Home Secy.???
If that ever happened..I hope the UK Armed Forces stage a coup.
I mean that.!!!!!!!tapatalk_1557842046636.jpeg.71c89c3f5f129c15341f6be37f33f63e.jpegtapatalk_1556804089432.jpeg.b9674d806679150c6523b62a53b254a0.jpegtapatalk_1555822555217.jpeg.61ecf351e3421f757027aaa81407f6f4.jpeg

Yes. I admire Diane Abbott. She's had to put up with a lot of shit.

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

If Farage delivers a Labour majority or minority government, it will be the only thing I will be grateful to him for. Imagine PMQs with him and Farage opposite each other. Even better, imagine the Tories wiped out completely emoji1.png

The only positive point to be said about May is that she eats Corbyn for breakfast every Weds during PMQs

Yes. I admire Diane Abbott. She's had to put up with a lot of shit.

Actually agree with you there.
The abundance of turds is between her ears..not her fault at all.
Imagine someone blasting out bout the toffs, the toffee nosed few...whilst sending her kids to s posh private school.
Dear oh dear
Wonder what Windsor says bout thattapatalk_1548815629899.jpeg

On 5/12/2019 at 11:33 AM, malagateddy said:

Now then..do not DARE to call my fellow Brexiteers racists..all we want is to escape from an attempt by unelected autocratic jobsworths over in brussels who's ultimate aim is to have.." a united states of europe.
We are also sick of having rather undesirable eu immigrants who's core activity is child prostitution..hard drugs..people trafficking..protection rackets..etc etc.
Remember this also..lined up to join the inglorious eu are countries like albania. serbia..bosnia..just how many QUALITY eu immigrants will flock to the UK from these countries???
Answers on a postcard please.

Small minded idiots always fall for the 'its the invading foreigners fault' hype. 

21 hours ago, AlexRich said:

It would be a laugh, I suppose, because then the clown would have to deliver on all his promises ... it would be fun to see him fail over and over again. There's a big difference between talking and doing ... and Farage would be exposed for the conman that he undoubtedly is.

so the past few useless idiots were the gold standard then......

7 minutes ago, NightSky said:

Small minded idiots always fall for the 'its the invading foreigners fault' hype. 

small minded idiots pretend to have superior intelligence while berating those who disagree with your opinion

36 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Farage is a one trick pony ... he won't win anything worth winning, what he'll do is usher in Corbyn.

As opposed to Corbyn and May who are no trick ponies.

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

The proof is in the pudding..go and live in an area called Govanhill in Glasgow for maybe 6 months..I KNOW you'll change your tune.tapatalk_1556804137039.jpegtapatalk_1557022305161.jpeg

How many times have you posted your propaganda pictures here?

I estimate over 50 times?

I think all forum participants know your propaganda pictures enough.

This will lower the quality of this forum even more when you are posting repetitive reviews in this high frequency.

Is there nothing new from your side?

Allways same same?

Try to write whole sentences and try to continue the thoughts of the cited poster in your sense.

No problem if you have new propaganda photos, but after 50 times to post the same thing makes it quite boring here.

Thank you.

On 5/12/2019 at 8:28 AM, BobBKK said:

Stupid May is leading us down the leave route. Second Ref is the obvious choice.

On the contrary, she is doing everything she can to remain whilst 'appearing' to leave.

If she was serious then she would leave.

1 minute ago, Chelseafan said:

On the contrary, she is doing everything she can to remain whilst 'appearing' to leave.

If she was serious then she would leave.

She needs to get that through parliament ... so "no deal" is not her gift to give ... thank goodness.

19 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Whatever you do, don’t address the point made.

There is nothing to address or argue about he is a one trick pony and looking at his position in the EU polls ( the YouGov study for the Times put the Tories on just 10 percent for the EU election, behind the Brexit Party on 34 percent, Labour on 16 percent, the Liberal Democrats on 15 percent and the Greens on 11 percent), a very successful one trick pony. You recognize and agree with that don't you?

With a successful EU performance behind him and headed into a GE you may find he becomes a field full of ponies. We will have to wait and see.

2 hours ago, NightSky said:

On U.K tv over the last couple of days,they have been debating the ever increasing rate of criminal activity in the country. Much of the blame has rightly been blamed on T.May tenure of the Home Secretary, when she reduced police numbers by 20,000.

The increase in the importation and distribution of illegal cannabis is helping to drive this increase. And who is at the forefront of not only the cannabis trade but also other criminal activities, well according to the 

National Crime Agency, Albania a country not yet a member, though is a favoured applicant for membership. Therefore we can only wonder what will happen to our crime statistics when Albania does become a full member of the E.u, thus enabling their citizens to take full advantage of the E.u free movement of people.

5 hours ago, Small Joke said:

It would change things in Govanhill, Scotland though.

Then, 'deleteds' (as TV put it) would begin at Berwick' ????

pol pot and hitler wouldnt want to live in govanhill,iam sure the locals there are not intimidated by a few polish bog cleaners surely do god.

31 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

She needs to get that through parliament ... so "no deal" is not her gift to give ... thank goodness.

Yes we all know,that the people voted in a Democratic Election,to leave the E.u. In the largest turnout in our history. Unfortunately the majority of M.p’s are trying their dammed hardest to prevent the people wish from being implemented. And that’s the problem, as we now have the people versus the political elite.

675F96D6-A4D3-438C-B1CA-F707817CD96F.jpeg

Archived