All shook up: Brexit Party's Nigel Farage doused with milkshake on campaign

webfact

17 minutes ago, baboon said:

Yes I would. I mean, I wouldn't exactly be delighted, but I am a big boy who can handle such inconveniences.

I shall avoid such comments as 'These snowflakes need to man up'...

I think there is a lot more to this than is being reported. When Nigel was interviewed by that leftie Andrew Marr, his rating jumped up remarkably within hours of the programme being aired. It was good business for the Brexit party; that nonsense interview. This milk-shake incident is similar. No harm done except that a few thousand people more joined the Brexit party. The English are a melancholy lot. Always supporting the underdog and the hard-done-by. Could it have been a spoof attack?

In a recent poll more than 50% of the English wanted the indians to win. In the US 90% wanted the cowboys to come out on top. 

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

When you say "These snowflakes need to man up" do mean Nigel Farage should do a John Prescott on him?

But in the interest of balance the man that 'egged' Jeremy Corbyn last month was denounced a fascist and was jailed for a month. This man is already been called a hero, I just wonder what sentence he'll receive, if any? 

The assailant should receive a punishment proportionate to the crime he committed. No argument from me. What is good for one is good for the other. 

I remember a few years ago being spewed up on by a toddler on the 31 bus in London. As a dear enemy of mine, I wish you could have been there. The mess...

When you are done with this thread, get yourself campaigning for knighthoods for both the toddler and his mother....

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Do you think the toddler held back his nausea untill you got on the bus, my guess it was an accident.

Incidentely I am not your enemy, there are worse than you on here.????

No. He twisted around in his pushchair before projectiling right over me. Now stop speculating and just enjoy the thought...????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

Especially as they're the only party to have such a visit.

Perhaps they are taking a leaf out of the Thai political establishment's book when it comes to enforcing regulations on uppety politicians who suddenly seem to be gaining a lot of support for something which the establishment is not too keen on?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Surprised his security didn't give the thrower a good kicking.

As for the Electoral Comission, no need to visit his offices as everyone has to submit funding accounts after the election. Sounds like the big boys are really running scared.

His ‘security’ are there to prevent attacks on Farage, not to dish out ‘kickings’ when a well aimed milkshake exposes how posh poor they are at doing their job.

I suspect you either didn’t understand that or mistook his shaved head goons for Brown Shirts.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Only a milkshake!?

It could have gave him an eye infection; or worse. Could have caused him to slip and hit his head and be in a coma; causing a sympathy vote that would see the Brexit party sweep up the Euro votes this week

And what about others slipping on the split shake and hitting their heads and dying?

You missed your vocation, you could script a Thai Soap Opera.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, evadgib said:

When Terror comes a-calling it doesn't turn up dressed like Peter Sellers carrying a 'Boum'..

Related image

That could quite easily have been paint or acid & in the wake of Jo Cox could quite easily have lead to ol' foureyes being tasered or slotted.

But it wasn't paint or acid and didn't lead to ol' foureyes being tasered or slotted.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Have you considered you might be getting a tad over emotional here?!

Not at all. Neutering the opposition is quite good fun; especially when they provide such an infinite supply of ammunition ????

Edited by evadgib