French minister warns of 'toxic' Nigel Farage poll win, urges speedy Brexit

webfact

3 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm missing something here.

So France did not agree to the extension?  How did it pass within the eu?  Presumably it was a majority vote?

Assuming France did not agree subject to France’s conditions on the extension being accepted.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm missing something here.

So France did not agree to the extension?  How did it pass within the eu?  Presumably it was a majority vote?

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Assuming France did not agree subject to France’s conditions on the extension being accepted.

So I can assume that none of us know how the eu agreed to the extension - bearing in mind that french politicians made it very clear that they would not support an extension???

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Only the German vote counts, and they need help with funding the EU.

I see your paronia rears its head again..ze war is over tommy did you not learn history at school.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Worth every penny. If the beggars won't let us leave, we'll destroy the whole rotten edifice from within. 

No wonder those Brussels a++holes are twitching!

Twitching i doubt...fed up with a former has been super power still thinking it has clout in the world is about all...a handful of meaningless trade deals not worth the paper they were written on in 3 years tells its own story...a piece of cake and win win win was the lies the bulldogs believed...l see british steel and 5000 jobs are ready to go i  scunthorpe a brexit town....how ironic,at least the tatty picking and turkey plucking jobs are near by,turkeys plucking turkeys how ironic

Edited by bomber
  • Haha 1