Entry about to be denied

Had the exact same problem flying into BKK from holiday in new Delhi 6 weeks back.

4 visa exempts by land (2 in 2018 2 in 2019) and pulled me aside for half hour while ran name in computer and gave me all sorts of warnings they'd ship me back to my country if didn't come with a proper visa next time. 

Initial officer more or less immediately handed me off to a higher up immigration guy, who was quite serious. Could see he really wanted to have something to accomplish that day. His supervisor didn't seem to care at all (heard her saying, maipenrai pben khon America ????) but gave me the requisite speech seeing how her underling was so serious about it.

Hoping a tourist visa by land won't be a problem but won't hold my breath and will be mentally (if not actually) prepared for denial.

Edited by happysanook
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Essecola said:

Thailand is different now. They really dont want foreigners in their country. You can feel it walking along the street, the way people look at you. Thats just the beginning too. Even if you have a legit visa, they keep throwing roadblocks at you, like the TM30, until you dont have a life anymore except for doing stuff for your 'visa'. Never having any piece of mind anymore, always being scared and living in fear about the 'visa'.

Have you considered therapy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, scorecard said:

Really.

99% of Thai people have no knowledge of how Visas to enter Thailand work and they are far too busy surviving day to day to be actively looking at foreigners differently.

You need a hobby. 

I don’t think it’s a hobby he needs but treatment for paranoia, as far as the earlier reference to TM 30’s did one about two weeks ago took all of 5 mins really spoiled my day !!!!!

16 hours ago, Essecola said:

So? It is because the benefits such as employment income in places like Aus and UK are much higher, when all people like me are doing here is spending money. 

How does that work?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

Not possible as you must be aware about sin sod and the other demands of family that never stops. So girlfriend is better. The amount I pay for sin sod. I can start a new business in my country easily.

I guess you are from India?

• Like 1

I have been told that the Chinese are much more desirable due to their manners, etiquette, and high spending ways.
I am not too sure what u mean about this but I usually here from the massage bars staff in pattaya that every time is low season and "no have customer". They really miss the well mannered well dressed well behaved western tourists. I see most bars don't have customers.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

My relationship with her is about me ensuring she doesn't go back to the place where we met. I hope u understand now. This is a promise I made to myself that she will never go to work in a pimp's shop in pattaya or Bangkok.

I like to stay with her because that ensures she is studying because I am paying my money so she can finish school and go to college. I want to pay for all that. I just don't want her to work in a pimp's business as a sales woman.

Lord forgive him for he not know what he has said. Be prepared for the wrath of TV my Son ????

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

I don't have the requisite paper work for it.

I am more concerned if getting a new passport is any good?

I am shocked you were allowed to enter that many times already. Get a Multiple Entry Tourist visa in your own country. You are making this much more difficult than you need to. I highly suggest you also read up on the visas and and much more. Getting a NEW passport is a bad idea. Trust me they know what you are up to. I don,t mean to sound mean but i highly suggest you do some serious research about Thailand this includes Thai women.

I am shocked you were allowed to enter that many times already. Get a Multiple Entry Tourist visa in your own country. You are making this much more difficult than you need to. I highly suggest you also read up on the visas and and much more. Getting a NEW passport is a bad idea. Trust me they know what you are up to. I don,t mean to sound mean but i highly suggest you do some serious research about Thailand this includes Thai women.
I once asked an I/o last year about visiting thai multiple times on voa. He said no pom-pum. U only go see lady. Ok . no pom pum.

But now it seems they want to stop repeated visitors like me .

13 minutes ago, ianezy0 said:

Lord forgive him for he not know what he has said. Be prepared for the wrath of TV my Son ????

Oh God i just read that statement. Just like i thought. This guy will never listen. A serious train wreak is coming.

3 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

I once asked an I/o last year about visiting thai multiple times on voa. He said no pom-pum. U only go see lady. Ok . no pom pum.

This has been law for ages. Like i said you better do some research about what you are doing and this woman. But i won,t waste my time trying to talk you out of it. You are screwed and NOT in a good way.

I don't need relationship advice. I was looking for people's opinion but seems there are only few nice people around here and rest just seems frustrated .

If you cannot do good for anyone atleast don't curse or talk bad.

And don't demean poor asian women. They are humans just like you

This has been law for ages. Like i said you better do some research about what you are doing and this woman. But i won,t waste my time trying to talk you out of it. You are screwed and NOT in a good way.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

What do you mean by wrath of tv

TV in this context is used (by thaigeezers) to refer to thaivisa. Means that you'll be roasted for your comments by others who might also have met their wife in a bar. Best way to deal with being roasted is a thick skin, but there's some good visa advice here amidst the flaming. Actually some good relationship advice too that's worth taking on board - relationships with girls from problem backgrounds often end badly. 

TV in this context is used (by thaigeezers) to refer to thaivisa. Means that you'll be roasted for your comments by others who might also have met their wife in a bar. Best way to deal with being roasted is a thick skin, but there's some good visa advice here amidst the flaming. Actually some good relationship advice too that's worth taking on board - relationships with girls from problem backgrounds often end badly. 
I know I am just another idiot spending money to keep a girl out of the dirty business. But if it makes me happy then what is the problem.

My concern was about visa.

I have been advised
SeTv
MeTV
Marriage
Thai elite

I will try to get one of the first two as marriage is not possible due to her greedy mom and thai elite is very expensive and she only needs to stay about one more year in thai. After that anyway I will bring her to my country for further education { sponsored by me} .

Call me idiot but saving a girl from the clutches of prostitution business makes me happy.

37 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

Things have changed in immigration very quickly (most notably since around October last year) it's quite alarming where it seems to be heading for people on all classes of visa. 

• Like 2

Just now, lovethai123 said:

I asked around july last year at I/o bkk airport. Now it's all changed.

You can see by the amount of activity in this subforum how many people are having difficulties of one kind or another with immigration's recent hard-line approach. As mentioned before SETVs are the best bet, inexpensive, minimal support documentation, stay each time allows 60 days + 30 extension. Use friendly embassies (preferably home country, or read reports on here of the best ones to use regionally). Plan for 3 month stays rather than 15 days. You won't be able to stay too long like this, but you might manage a while longer. 

19 hours ago, Essecola said:

Thailand is different now. They really dont want foreigners in their country. You can feel it walking along the street, the way people look at you. Thats just the beginning too. Even if you have a legit visa, they keep throwing roadblocks at you, like the TM30, until you dont have a life anymore except for doing stuff for your 'visa'. Never having any piece of mind anymore, always being scared and living in fear about the 'visa'.

O please with that, I live in CM been here 9 years and have never been stared at or made to feel unwanted, there is a group here who seems to thrive on posting this nonsense. You can come to thailand all you want just have the proper visa that is all they want, not hard to do.

1 hour ago, lovethai123 said:

What do you mean by wrath of tv

Well you have done pretty much everything wrong. Taking a lady from a bar and expecting loyalty and respect/giving sums of money to her family/giving or sending her sums of money/feeling that you are responsible for her. Most people stopped all that over ten years ago.

And you think visas and immigration can be manipulated to suit your needs.

First golden rule: When a Thai woman looks at you she does not see a human being, just a potential source of income.

Edited by rott
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, rott said:

First golden rule: When a Thai woman looks at you she does not see a human being, just a potential source of income.

That's not true of all Thai women but is definitely true of one you get from "a pimp's shop in Pattaya" to quote the OP. But he's obviously not going to listen to anyone's advice, even if they made exactly the same mistake he did. He's built his own little fantasy world and will remain in it until he's penniless and living in the IDC.

• Thanks 1