Driving Licence

Hello

I'm about to buy a car. I have my polish license but it's in polish so thai can read it :-(

so i need to change it. where can i do it, how much does it cost, and how long does it takes?

my friend told my that as long as thais can read the expiry date i can just change it. so would be translation of my driving license from the embassy enough?

please help.

run a search for "thai driving license". you should get all the information you need. for you to be able to drive here in LOS, you at least would need an international driver's license or a Thai driver's license. Certificate of residency from your embassy, or from the Immigration Bureau.

Hello

I'm about to buy a car. I have my polish license but it's in polish so thai can read it :-(

so i need to change it. where can i do it, how much does it cost, and how long does it takes?

my friend told my that as long as thais can read the expiry date i can just change it. so would be translation of my driving license from the embassy enough?

please help.

Have you got a Non-Immigrant visa for Thailand ? That is a must to get a Thai license.