Thai women and open relationships

Hal65

let me guess 555 you are the faithful, no fooling around and on the other hand you want her to fool around, correct?  you don't need to give her permission for that, she will fool around without your permission and without you knowing it

• Like 2

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

My post was meant as a joke, wife keeps saying, if you want go and get it, knowing that as i am paraplegic it would be impossible.

I know Colin

But think of the fun and games after you got home

• Haha 1

This has got to be the weirdest question I've ever seen on here. Open relationships don't work long term. Someone eventually gets jealous. The only way an open relationship will work is short term and with someone you don't care about beyond just sex.

As far as it being your only option - huh? - you do realize there are women out there who aren't bar girls, right? Normal girls with real jobs aren't going to cheat on you (much) if they love you. If the problem is that you can't find normal girls in Pattaya then just move.

• Thanks 1

This is not an open relationship. Money being exchanged for sex kills the traditional definition of "open relationship".

This is good for the Thai economy though. She sells her body for sex. He pays for sex with other bodies.

• Like 2

On 6/1/2019 at 1:39 PM, ICECOOL said:

Have good friend who had an open marriage. His wife f@$led up our business partnership sleeping with Thai partner. Then she lost all his assets through gambling and secret loans. 

Just curious, how can a person lose "your" assets? Did he keep all his money in one joint bank account in Thailand?  How could a wife spend a husbands future monthly pension income?  

I would think the husband would have to sign over his assets for her to lose them.  Maybe she got him to do this?

20 minutes ago, I am More Thai Than You said:

Hahaha how pathetic! Although it could work if she was bi and you get to hide in a cupboard holding a tea towel and watching on.

The " I am more Thai than you Spy" in the cupboard?-????

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:50 AM, spidermike007 said:

This is generally not something that is discussed. The man is largely expected to be unfaithful. As long as he does not do it is a manner that is indiscreet, does not do it in his home town, does not cause his GF or wife humiliation, or embarrassment, it is generally considered to be part of life. Also, the hope and expectation is that he is doing it only for fun and games, does not take a real mistress, does not get involved emotionally, and keeps his senses about him. That is the way a real man behaves, if he is not locked into fidelity. Not making any judgments here. Just stating some obvious facts. 

In the West we are taught that everything has to be open and honest. Some of that "indoctrination" has to be thrown out the window. It is not necessarily healthy, and it is often hurtful. 

That's the way what a real man behaves? Pray regale us with your dalliances over the last year or two 007.

Then I'll tell you about what can and does really happen.

On 6/23/2019 at 9:50 AM, spidermike007 said:

This is generally not something that is discussed. The man is largely expected to be unfaithful. As long as he does not do it is a manner that is indiscreet, does not do it in his home town, does not cause his GF or wife humiliation, or embarrassment, it is generally considered to be part of life. Also, the hope and expectation is that he is doing it only for fun and games, does not take a real mistress, does not get involved emotionally, and keeps his senses about him. That is the way a real man behaves, if he is not locked into fidelity. Not making any judgments here. Just stating some obvious facts. 

In the West we are taught that everything has to be open and honest. Some of that "indoctrination" has to be thrown out the window. It is not necessarily healthy, and it is often hurtful. 

So true !