Corbyn accuses Trump of interfering in UK politics with Johnson comments

rooster59

6 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

uh,,,, you mean you do not think the media was in favor of hillary winning?

here is a clue

You need a lie-down, you're having trouble keeping up.

I was refering to Brexit, which is why "remain" was in bold and "Hillary" was not.

Edited by Blue Muton

1 hour ago, Blue Muton said:
1 hour ago, elmrfudd said:

uh,,,, you mean you do not think the media was in favor of hillary winning?

here is a clue

You need a lie-down, you're having trouble keeping up.

I was refering to Brexit, which is why "remain" was in bold and "Hillary" was not.

so what you type in bold matters, the rest does not?

interesting

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2019 at 1:04 AM, sanemax said:

Anyway , Thailands hey-day as a place to retire to has come to an end , you missed the boat , its all over now 

Correct .   

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2019 at 6:19 PM, Blue Muton said:

Care to back up that ludicrous claim with evidence?

No, I thought not.

Seems to me there’s only you thinks its ludicrous but then what else would you expect from a Labour supporter!!

Edited by bizboi
Ive calmed down from his trolling now!!
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, bizboi said:

Seems to me there’s only you thinks its ludicrous but then what else would you expect from a Labour supporter!!

Thanks for the ludicrous rhetoric, how about some facts?

Title 2017 2016
Metro 1,476,956 1,348,033
The Sun 1,666,715 1,787,096
Daily Mail 1,511,357 1,589,471
London Evening Standard 887,253 898,407
Daily Mirror 724,888 809,147
The Times 451,261 404,155
The Daily Telegraph 472,258 472,033
Daily Star 443,452 470,369
Daily Express 392,526 408,700
i 266,768 271,859
Financial Times 188,924 198,237
The Guardian 156,756 164,163
Daily Record 155,772 176,892
City A.M. 90,319 97,259
The Independent N/A

Of the top ten selling daily publications, only the Daily Mirror and "i" were pro Remain, Metro sitting on the fence and the rest campaigning to leave. It would be ludicrous to pretend otherwise.

• Confused 2

On 6/6/2019 at 10:20 AM, bizboi said:

Good post - I could add a few more pics to that lot of @dear Komrad Jeremy@ but that’s not the point. the point is add Dianne Abbottisimous to the mix and then add MacDonald and Khan and you have a group of people who would have Britain back in the medieval times and their biggest industry a small garden allotment growing carrots!! I feel sorry for those that still support the clown!!

Sadly ,  i have to agree with you .

Edited by elliss
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, bizboi said:

Naaaa……looks like yours is a much more urgent problem!!

1) I never mentioned newspapers in a post to you so why are you posting your garbage back to me??!!

2) Theres no explanation of what your cr*p little table actually means or how it relates to Brexit - please explain what the numbers you’ve posted actually are and send some proof that it relates to brexit - perhaps then Ill stop thinking you need a check up!!

I guess you're deliberately being obtuse for dramatic effect as you have nothing else to contribute. 

The table is not "mine", neither is it is not garbage. I explained the relevence to Brexit quite clearly already. It was in response to a post claiming that the vast majority of the media supported remain. Newspapers are part of the media, they are relevant. The circulation figures are relevant. Their position on EU membership is relevant.

I don't know how much clearer it could be, as one of the regular contributors here puts it "I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you".

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

I guess you're deliberately being obtuse for dramatic effect as you have nothing else to contribute. 

The table is not "mine", neither is it is not garbage. I explained the relevence to Brexit quite clearly already. It was in response to a post claiming that the vast majority of the media supported remain. Newspapers are part of the media, they are relevant. The circulation figures are relevant. Their position on EU membership is relevant.

I don't know how much clearer it could be, as one of the regular contributors here puts it "I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you".

@The table is not "mine", neither is it is not garbage@

NURSE. …nurse…he’s out of bed again….Yes…it was very clear to YOU if not to any other poster!!

I’d stop before you lose your last 3% of credibility!!

Edited by bizboi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bizboi said:

@The table is not "mine", neither is it is not garbage@

NURSE. …nurse…he’s out of bed again….Yes…it was very clear to YOU if not to any other poster!!

I’d stop before you lose your last 3% of credibility!!

So I made a slight error in one of my posts, I'll not lose any sleep over it.

Can you explain how that error prevented you from making an informed, intelligent response in relation to media bias in the run up to the referendum? Better still, don't bother explaining, simply give the subject your best effort.

• Like 1